TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_lcapShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Voting_barShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_lcapShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Voting_barShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15757

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 pm

"Impatient as always, if you want to talk to him so bad, then I'll open the door for you." Karen opens the door for Kenichi.
"This is my first time here, so I'm gonna fight 'til the end!" Shigeru nodded to Kenichi.
"With your demise it will end." Karen added. "Use Focus Blast, Gengar!"
"Dodge that attack!" The giant Tyranitar was able to dodge the ghost-type's move.
"Darn, if that it, you would've been out." Karen said with annoyance.
"Nice try. Despotar, Crunch!" Shigeru commanded as she bit down on the Gengar knocking it out in one chomp. "Alright, Despotar, you've had enough." Shigeru said returning his Pokemon."Your turn, Sumpex!" The Swampurt came out of it's pokeball and let out a roar. "Who's the one that's out now, huh?" Shigeru said taunting Karen.
"I'll show you. Go, Houndoom!" Karen said releasing a fire-type dog Pokemon.

Last edited by Link on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:42 pm

"Okay, Houndoom. Nasty Plot!" Karen commanded as her Houndoom formulated a plot in her head.
"Tch, easy. Sumpex, you know what to do." Shigeru commanded as the Swampurt summoned water for him to surf all over the fire type, which knocks it out in yet another 1-hit KO.
Karen gasped, "How dare you?! Come back Houndoom." Karen brought back her fainted pokemon into her pokeball. "This'll knock you cold. Go, Murkrow."
Shigeru returned his victorious Pokemon. "I'll send my own flying type out. Go, Rijamong" The Charizard came back as he was really heated up for his next battle.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Shigeru was confident now. "Rijamong, flamethrower." The vigorous Charizard huffed, then sent out a blast of fire towards the the bird Pokemon. It seemed that Murkrow didn't even want to battle, so it braced itself for the attack, and fainted on the spot.
Karen was utterly shocked. "Are you kidding, my Murkrow?!"
"Get back, Rijamong. You need some rest." Shigeru returned his powerful Charizard. "Are you ready to finish this?"
Karen simply replied, "This is far from being backed into a corner!" She threw her leftover pokeball to reveal the Umbreon that she started out with.
"Suite yourself. Come on out Macronium!" Shigeru said throwing his Pokeball out revealing the Meganium he has.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:16 pm

"Finish this with Magical Leaf!" Shigeru commanded. The Meganium then shot leaves onto Umbreon, as it still stands.
"Fight back with Faint Attack, Umbreon." The Pokemon disappeared then attacked Macronium from behind, hitting a critical point. "You're no ordinary Trainer to have gotten this far." Karen said acknowledging Shigeru. She then uses a Full Restore for her Umbreon.
"Macronium, Earthquake!" Shigeru said. The Meganium then pounds the ground with enough force for a simulation of an earthquake to happen. The Umbreon still stands.
"Try Iron Tail!" Macronium solidifies it's tail, but misses his opponent.
"Double Team." Karen commands her Umbreon as he makes multiple fake copies of himself.
Shigeru commands the Meganium to use the never missing Magical Leaf, but the Umbreon still stands.
Karen commands the Umbreon to use Payback, knocking Macronium down to half health.
"This doesn't look good, make one final Magical Leaf, Macronium!" The grass monster then shootes more leafs at Umbreon, knocking him to the ground. It tries to get back up, but ultimately, faints.
Shigeru has finally beat Karen!
"Yeah! We did it Macronium!" Shigeru said in glee as he runs to hug his companion.
Karen smiles. "Well, aren't you good. I like that in a Trainer."
Shigeru returns his grass Pokemon. "I believe in the heart of the Pokemon. That's what keeps me going, because I believe that my Pokemon will fight until the end!" Shigeru said claiming that his Pokemon are to thank for his victory.
Karen then continued, "Stong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokemon they love best. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go one you two." She said pointing to both Shigeru and Kenichi as the door in the back of the room opens. "The Champion is waiting."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16340

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 pm

"Feraligator finish this with an avalanche!" Kenichi said as his faithful pokemon finished off Lance's final pokemon "I see you have improved greatly Kenichi, and with these newer pokemon I don't see any way I can defeat you." Lance stated before he noticed Shigeru waiting
"Oh finished with Karen, Shigeru, I never enjoyed battling her anyways, not much of a challenge but heres the real challenge, my good friend and current champion of Johto, Lance." Kenichi said backing off for what is sure to be a great battle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:08 pm

"Thanks for the introductory, my pal. Let me heal my team first." The Dragon Trainer had said.
"I'll heal my team as well, just to make this fair." Shigeru said healing his Pokemon.
The champion took a stand.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 220px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Lance
"I’ve been waiting for you, Shigeru! I knew that you, with your skills, would eventually reach me here. There’s no need for words now. We will battle to determine who is the stronger of the two of us. As the most powerful Trainer and as the Pokémon League Champion… I, Lance the dragon master, accept your challenge!" He released his pokeball revealing his Gyarados.
Shigeru threw his pokeball into the fateful arena, "I choose you, Sandakyato!"
"Do your waterfall, Gyarados." Gyarados summoned a waterfall from his mouth, then tackled the Luxray.
Sandakyato shook off the pain. "Use Thunderbolt!" The Luxray released a massive amount of electricity, which stuck down the Gyarados.
"Lucky shot, how's this Pokemon for you?!" Lance said replacing his Gyarados with a Dragonite.
"I can counter-act this. Go, Sumpex!" Shigeru said releasing his Swampert, continuing the battle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:18 pm

Kenichi just sat back watching this battle
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Lance waved to his pokemon. "Dragonite, use Safeguard." A veil appeared to protect Lance's Team from status conditions.
Shigeru grinned, "We've got this in the bag! Avalanche, Sumpex!" Sumpex made a series of snow appear then fell on top of Dragonite. Instantly, Lance's strongest Pokemon fainted.
"I'll just swap him out with another, go Dragonite!" Lance said replacing his fallen Pokemon. "Use, Dragon Rush!" Dragonite then rammed into Sumpex.
(I've won) Shigeru thought planning for Sumpex to be attacked. "Avalanche, go!" Sumpex use the same techniques to take out his other Pokemon. "When a Pokemon hits Sumpex before Avalanche is used, it will have double the power." Shigeru said, explaining his strategy.
Lance figured, he'd be battling a stong opponent, but he didn't know Shigeru would be clever as well. "I'll send out my last Dragonite then."
Shigeru became cocky, "Then I'll make this an even harder challenge." Shigeru swaped Sumpex with Sandakyato, making this battle more interesting.

Last edited by Link on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:31 pm

Kenichi is still watching the battle
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 pm

"Quickly, use Thunder Wave!" Lance commanded as the Dragonite successfully paralyzed the Luxray.
"Don't give up!" Shigeru encouraged Sandakyato, who had used Thunderbolt at the Dragon-Type.
Still standing strong, Dragonite used Dragon Rush, making the Luxray flinch. Dragonite then follows up with another Dragon Rush, critically fainting the electric Pokemon.
"You may be full of experience, but don't get too cocky, or else your other Pokemon will suffer the same fate." Lance lectured. The veil protecting status conditions had disappeared.
"I'll show you. I choose you, Rijamong!" Shigeru's Charizard had entered the battle field.
"Fool, your Charizard will be as good as gone." Lance said.
Shigeru shook his head, "That's what you think. Dragon Pulse, now!"
Lance looked surprised, "What?!" Rijamong then blew a pulsating aura onto the Dragonite causing it to faint. Lance returned the fainted Pokemon "I guess I had you wrong. However, can you survive against this!" Lance summoned his Aerodactyl. The battle intensified.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Kenichis pokegear rang during the battle "Great... Hiker Anthony again" he thought and answered it "Hey Kenichi my machop was eating berries and-" said Hiker Anthony to Kenichi before Kenichi said
"You told me this 10000 times already geez!" and hung up
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Shigeru took out a Max Revive to bring back his fallen Sandakyato. "You've left yourself wide open." Aerodactyl used Rock Slide, instantly fainting Rijamong. "What did I just tell you about being too cocky?"
Shigeru himself was shocked. Then he smiled. "I'm sorry, it seems I haven't heard a single word." Shigeru returns his Charizard. "Come back out Sandakyato!"
Lance was disappointed, it seemed to him that Shigeru actually wasn't that clever after all. "I'll just teach you the hard way then. Rock Slide." Aerodactyl then rained rocks on top of the Luxray.
"Teach him a lesson with a Thunderbolt! Sandakyato then shocked the fossil Pokemon until it fainted.
Lance stood firm, "You've cut my team into pieces, this is my last resort." Lance said summoning his own Charizard. The Last fight is put into play.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:18 pm

"It seems its nearing the end" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Lance gazed upon his last Pokemon. "All right! I thought this would never happen!"
Shigeru took out a Max Revive to bring back his fallen Rijamong, in an attempt to even out the battle. Lance then stated, "That will be the last mistake you make!" Charizard then turned his claws ghostly, then slashed at Sandakyato in a move called Shadow Claw.
"Okay, fine. You've asked for it." Shigeru returned his Luxray to send out Rijamong. Lance's Carizard tried to prove itself better by using Fire Fang.
"Dragon Pulse, Rijamong!" Shigeru's Charizard then blasted the opponent with a powerful pulse.
Lance commanded, "Air Slash" The Charizard blew thin wind at an intense speed to hurt Rijamong.
Shigeru saw an advantage, "Get in the air." Rijamong flew up high, making the opponents Air Slash ineffective, then Rijamong rammed his opponent into the air.
Hanging on the edge of fainting, Lance's Charizard tried to hit Rijamong with another Air Slash, but missed. "I never give up, no matter what. You must be the same." Lance said using a Full Restore on the Charizard.
With hope, Shigeru commanded his Charizard. "Show him what you are made of, Rijamong!" Then Rijamong let out a flamethrowerfrom his mouth, hitting a critical spot.
Shigeru knew the final moment has come. With great confidence, Shigeru said his last command to end the battle. "Rijamong, use what you got." With this the flaming Pokemon used Dragon Pulse to finish his opponent off.
Lance realized that Shigeru's over confidence was on purpose, to support his other Pokemon. "…It’s over. But it’s an odd feeling. I’m not angry that I lost. In fact, I feel happy. Happy that I witnessed the rise of a great new Champion!"
Lance wanted to say a few last words before giving the title. "Whew, you have become truly powerful, Shigeru."
Shigeru was honored. "Thanks for the offer, but I want to explore other regions, and grow to become an unstoppable team with my Pokemon." Shigeru said returning Rijamong. "That is why I'll decline your offer. You can keep your title."
Lance continued "Your Pokemon have responded to your strong and upstanding nature. As a Trainer, you will continue to grow stong with your Pokemon." Lance restored his Pokemon back to full health.
"Shigeru, come with me, Kenichi and I will show you the hall of fame." Lance said pointing to the back of the room, which then revealed to be a hidden door.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm

"This is a room I haven't seen in a while." Kenichi stated "But i cant stay long I'm heading to the Unova region now. SHigeru, Lance, both you take care now I don;t know when I will return."
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 am

Shigeru and Lance had waved goodbye, "Good luck on your quest, Kenichi." Shigeru said.
Lance calmly said, "Farewell, Kenichi." As Kenichi had left Indigo Plateau for the Unova Region.
Lance turned to Shigeru, "Shigeru, This is where we commemorate, the League Champions for all eternity. Their courages Pokemon are also inducted."
Shigeru agreed, "Obviously, I could never have gotten here if it wasn't for my friends."
Lance continued, "Here today, we witnessed the rise of a new League Champion -- a Trainer who feels compassion for, and trust toward, all Pokemon. A Trainer who succeeded through preservation and determination. The new League Champion who has all the makings of greatness. Shigeru, allow me to register you and your teammates as Champions."
Shigeru stepped forward on to the pedestal to lay out his six Pokemon. It was at that moment, Shigeru and his team, were recognized as the winning team in the magnificent Johto League!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3