TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Vote_lcapShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Voting_barShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Vote_lcapShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Voting_barShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15718

PostSubject: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Shigeru finally got done with his training, bought items for extra measure and made sure he had all his pokemon ready to battle.
"Sandakyato, are you ready?" Shigeru asked his Luxray. Then he let out a little spark.
"How about you, Macronium?" Shigeru's Meganium then nodded.
"Rijamong, ready to knock them out?" His Charizard let out a breath of fire.
"Sumpex?" His Swampert posed, as if he were gonna take them down.
"Kasayumi, can you handle it?" The Lucario nodded.
'Despotar?" Tyranitar gave a roar saying she's ready.
"Then let's beat them!" Shigeru said proudly with confidence.

Last edited by Link on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16301

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

"Hey Shigeru whats up" Kenichi said walking up to him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 pm

"Hi, Kenichi, my team and I are gonna challenge the Elite Four." Shigeru said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:50 pm

"Do you mind if i watch as a former champion I can moniter battles" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

"I don't mind." Shigeru said. "In fact, I would be glad if you watched."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

"I was wanting to see how strong you've become and the rest of the group" Kenichi said

Last edited by Kiba Inuzuka on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

"Okay, well, here I go." Shigeru said going into the first room.
"Welcome to the Pokemon Leage!" said the gentleman.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Will
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Will." He said taking a bow. "I have trained all around the world, making my Psychic-type Pokemon powerful. And I've been an Elite Four member for some time now. I can only keep getting better!" Will said. "Hi there Mister Kenichi. I didn't expect to see you here again, are you watching his challenge right now?"

Last edited by Link on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 pm

"Long time no see Will" Kenichi said "Yes, I wanted to see Shigeru battle plus i I didnt want to see that you guys have gotten rusty"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 pm

"I hope they haven't gotten rusty since you fought them, I want a real challenge." Shigeru said with confidence.
"I hope you know that we have two teams each. One is still pretty strong, but for first-timers, and a terribly powerful team reserved only for those who already beat our challenge." Will explained.
"So, I have no choice but to beat the less powerful team in order to pass as a first-timer. Okay." Shigeru said a little disapointed.
"Losing, however is not an option." Will said sparking the callenge.

(Will) "I choose you, Xatu!"
(Shigeru) "Go, Despotar!"

Last edited by Link on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 pm

"Typical Elite 4 rules I guess but this is a good start" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:25 pm

"Let's get started already!" Shigeru said. "Despotar, use Thunder!" As, Shigeru's Tyranitar releases his thunder, Xatu was knocked out in one hit.
"Well, done. How about this?" Will said as he releases his Slowbro.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:26 pm

"I hope that was just a warm up Will" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

"I'll keep my best for last" Will said.
"Okay, then. Despotar, use Crunch." Shigeru commanded, as he watches his Pokemon have a (bad pun alert) slow dinner.
"This rookie is pretty powerful Kenichi, where'd you find him?" Will asked as he summoned his next pokemon. "Go, Jynx!"
"I'll let Despotar rest for a bit." Shigeru said, "I choose you, Kasayumi!" Shigeru calls out his Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:38 pm

"Lets just say we went hunting for Johto's legendaries together" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Will smirked, "Impressive, that must have take some skill to do."
"Thanks for the complement. Kasayumi, use Shadow Ball." Shigeru commanded as Jynx was knocked down pretty easily.
"Those legendaries must've given some experience as well." Will said, as he threw the next pokeball.
One of which an Eggecutor came out. "Have fun beating this one" Will said.
"Gladly" Shigeru said. He then returned Kasayumi to her pokeball. "Go, Sandakyato"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

"Typical Will a little over confident at times" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 am

"Alright Sandakyato, finish her off with Crunch!' Shigeru commanded as the Luxray took Exeggutor down to very low health.
"Until we reach zero, our power is limitless. I'm not giving up yet!." Will said. "Use Psychic, Exeggutor." Sandakyato took a little beating as the sandstorm created by Despotar raged on. "I believe I'll use a Full Restore now." Will said taking out an item that fully heals the pokemon.
"Fine, we'll just take it back down again. Use Crunch one more time!" Shigeru said as Exeggutor was taken down by Sandakyato.
"We Psychics don't give up even when we're down to the last Pokémon. That's what makes us so formidable! Go, Taxu!" Will said releasing his second Xatu.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 pm

"About time a pokemon doesnt go down in one hit" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"I can't help it Kenichi, I trained a lot." Shigeru said nervously.
"Use Psychic, Taxu." Will said while his Xatu gave Sandakyato a headache.
"Finish this battle with Thunder Bolt!" Shigeru commanded, Sandakyato then nailed Taxu in his weakspot, with a large jolt. Then the Xatu was down and out.
"I... I can't... believe it..." Will said as he returned his fainted Xatu.
"Good job, Sandakyato, you did well." Shigeru said proudly as he returns his Luxray to his Pokeball.
"Even though I was defeated, I won't change my course." said Will "I will continue battling until I stand above all Trainers! Now move on and experience the true ferocity of the Elite Four, Shigeru."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

"Well that was a one-sided start, I hope the next one isnt as boring" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 pm

"Well, it's time for my next challenge." Shigeru said as he walked in to the next room with Kenichi behind him. Across, the next room lies a mysterious man in posing in such a manner that he would appear as a ninja.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Koga
The man spoke. "Fwahahahaha! I am Koga of the Elite Four. I live in shadows--a ninja! My intricate style will confound and destroy you! Confusion, sleep, poison... Prepare to be the victim of my sinister techniques! Fwahahahaha! Pokémon are not merely about brute force--you shall see soon enough!"
Koga said preparing to battle. "Kenichi is that you, I'd never think to see you here again. Are you here for a re-match?" Koga questioned.

Last edited by Link on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

"Nah, Im just a spectator this time maybe some other time Koga" Kenichi said "We need to catch up one of these days"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:59 pm

"Get out there, Kasayumi!" Shigeru said calling to his Lucario as Koga throws his pokeball.
"Go, Ariados." Koga shouted.
"Use Psychic!" Shigeru commanded. As Kasayumi squashes the spider with her mind.
Koga sighed, "Look's like you've really prepared for these matches kid, but are you ready for this/! Fwahahaha." Koga said laughing as he sends out his Forretress.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:05 am

"Ok Im back did I miss anything?" Kenichi said as he brought in some CFC "Okay how many pokemon fainted already!" Kenichi shouted as he saw Foretress "Hey Shigeru look at the chicken on the bucket. heheh cluck" Kencihi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:16 am

Shigeru turns around, "How did you come back here?"
Koga then said, "How did you leave in the first place?! You might be more ninja than I am, which is hardly believable."
"Alright, Kasayumi, use Earthquake." Shigeru said as Koga raised his finger.
"Not so fast, Forretress, use Protect!" His pokemon then closed it's shell in just before he was hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next