TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Vote_lcapShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Voting_barShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Vote_lcapShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Voting_barShigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16343

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:25 am

"Trust me I'm more ninja than I look BELIEVE IT!" Kenichi said "Anyways anyone want some chicken but I keep the gravy got it?"
"No thanks Janine, should be bringing my lunch here soon anyways." Koga said
"Ok, By the way Janine wasnt the best choice at gym leader no offensive" Kenichi said
"Whatever you say I needed someone to take over" Koga said "Anyway we should continue this battle"
"Your telling me I already ate half the bucket thank Arecus I got boneless" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15760

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:52 am

"Kasayumi, use Aura Sphere." Shigeru said as the never missing sphere, hit's Forretress to near faint.
"Ooooof..." said Koga. "Try this, Toxic Spikes!" he said as his Forretress releases spikes that could poison anyone that enters the battle. "I should heal you now, Forretress."
"Try earthquake again, Kasayumi!" Shigeru said as it barely harms the opponent.
"Now, go with Psychic!" his Lucario then hurts Forretress.
"Fwahahaha" Koga laughed, "Use Swift." Kasayumi didn't even get a scratch.
"Finish him off with Shadow Ball!" Kasayumi then fires a purplish ball, which, almost faints Forretress.
"Nice try, kid. Bring more Toxic Spikes out." Now, every pokemon that comes will be badly poisoned.
"Finish him with Aura Sphere now!" Shigeru commands, as his Lucario FINALLY takes Forretress down. "Phew" Shigeru says with a deep breath.
"My next one, will confuse you for sure" Koga said summoning his Venomoth.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:57 am

"Wow, Finally it ends!" Kenichi said "Now I need another bucket"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:16 pm

"Let's see that confusion happen. Use Psychic!" Shigeru said, as Kasayumi crused the moth with her mind.
Koga brought back his pokemon. "I went easy on you, let's see how you manage against Crobat!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm

"Im back with Grilled chicken this time" Kenichi said
"So how do you leave" Koga said
"What?" Kenichi asked
"What the *censored* did I just say" Koga shouted
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

"Never mind that," Koga said, "Crobat, use Double Team." His Crobat then made sever illusions of itself.
"Kasayumi, don't give up, use Psychic." Shigeru said as his Lucario hit the right target, which then faints Crobat.
"One pokemon left? Ha ha ha, I've been counting on this one from the very begining! Go, Muk!" Koga said with a bit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 pm

"Ok that's it." Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:30 pm

"End this match, Kasayumi. Earthquake, now!" Shigeru said as Muk was taken down easily with the ground type move.
"Ah! You've proven your worth!" Koga said as he returned his grimy pokemon back to it's pokeball. "I subjected you to everything I could muster. But my efforts failed. I must hone my skills."
"But wait." Shigeru said, "Didn't Will say that all of the Elite Four have two teams, one for beginners, and one for returning champs? Why is there need for training?"
Koga raised an eyebrow. "Did Will say that? Well, he was never good at keeping secrets." He then pointed to the door leading to the next room. "Go on to the next room, and put your abilities to the test!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"Well Koga at least you put up a good fight unlike Will." Kenichi said "Remember this next time don't leave the door open."
"Oh, whoops." Koga said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:09 pm

As Shigeru and Kenichi walk into the next room, they are greeted by a hearty laughter.
"I am Bruno of the Elite Four." said the bulky man.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Bruno
I always train to the extreme because I believe in our potential. That is how we became strong. Can you withstand our power?"
"Of course I can. This is Shigeru that you're talking to. Bring it!" Shigeru demanded.
"Hm? I see no fear in you. You look determined. Perfect for battle!"
"Come, Hitmontop!" Bruno said as he threw his pokeball.
"I'll need your help, Kasayumi!" Shigeru said releasing his Lucario.
"Ready, Shigeru? You will bow down to our overwhelming power! Hoo hah!" Bruno said punching the air.

Last edited by Link on Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Kenichi face-palmed at Bruno's fist swinging into nothing but the air and laughing and Kenichi just couldn't help but say "Please hurry with this just please" out loud and wished for a good karate master to be in the elite four
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Shigeru nodded to his Lucario, since that is his way of telling Kasayumi to use Psychic, then she uses her psychic power to send Hitmontop into the wall, fainting him on contact.
"Woah, it's super effective!" said the Kong Fu master.
"Who's next?" Shigeru asked.
"Since you asked." Bruno said tossing his next pokeball. "Go, Hitmonlee."
"Come back, Kasayumi." Shigeru said returning his Lucario. "I choose you, Rijamong!"
Shigeru said as he threw the pokeball revealing a Charizard.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

Kenichi was sitting there with that blank expression on his face because he's starting to get bored watching Bruno do all of his stupid movements praying that the match would end soon
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Bruno commanded to his Hitmonlee, "Get 'em in the head. Hi Jump Kick, now!"
To prove that this wouldn't work, Shigeru quickly commanded his Charizard, "Hurry, get high up into the
air!"
Since Rijamong was up in the air, Hitmonlee's Hi Jump kick kept going, then crashed into the wall, failing to reach the flying dragon.
"Make a touch down!" Shigeru yelled to his faithful Pokemon. Rijamon then rammed into Hitmonlee forcing it to faint. Then the Charizard went back to his master's side.
"Oh, no!" Bruno shouted. "Since you're going to play that way, I'll play like this! Go, Onix!" Bruno shouted as he threw the Pokeball that contained his Onix.
"Well, I play to win." Shigeru said returning Rijamong to his Pokeball. He then took out another Pokeball, and threw it. "I choose you, Sumpex" Shigeru said as the Swampert came out of the pokeball in a bright light.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Kenichi finnaly fell alsleep from bordem
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 pm

"Sumpex, get into the ground!" Shigeru said with confidence. The Swampert then dug a whole in the stadium.
"Sandstorm, go!" Bruno said. Onix then raised it tail, then slammed it against the wall revealing a secret wall full of fans, and a ceiling dropping sand.
"Nice try. It wouldn't affect Sumpex one bit." Shigeru said while putting his Go-Goggles on. "Attack Onix now!" Shigeru commanded his Swampert. Sumpex then rams in to Onix's critical point and knocks him down fast.
"Man, that was a loss. Bring back the glory Machamp!" Bruno said as he was returning Onix to his Pokeball, then tossing the pokeball that releases a Machamp.
"Take a break Sumpex. I choose you, Rijamong!" Shigeru returned his Swampert back as he summons he Charizard back out to the field.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Kenichi is half awake while watching the last part of the battle "Just hurry up I want to talk to Lance before I leave." He thought
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 am

"Get in the air, Rijamong!" Shigeru said as his Charizard flew up high.
"Nice try, kid. Rock Slide, Machamp!" Bruno said to his Pokemon as Machamp slammed onto the tile under where Rijamong was flying. When this happened, large chunks of rocks came from the ceiling tile directly above where Machamp hit. Nearly knocking out the large orange Pokemon.
The sandstorm was still brewing as hit affects both Rijamong and Machamp. Having Charizard survive only by the skin of his teeth.
"Now we are getting somewhere!" Bruno said thinking he might actually knock out the Charizard.
"Alright, Rijamong. Give it all you've got. Ram into Machamp!" Shigeru said. Rijamong then made a charge at Machamp through the air knocking it out in one shot.
Bruno returned his fainted Pokemon just as Rijamong fainted by the sandstorm. "Oh, no!" Shigeru said.
"Take a good rest, Rijamong." Shigeru said to his fallen Charizard. "Finish him, Macronium!" Shigeru quickly swapped Rijamong's Pokeball, then summoned his Meganium.
"Fight as hard as you can 'til you faint!" Bruno said calling his last Pokemon, Hitmonchan.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 am

"Pills here!" Kenichi shouted
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:51 pm

"Make an Earthquake, Macronium!" The Meganium raises a leg then thrusts it to the ground creating an Earthquake. Hitmonchan still stands after being shaken from the ground.
"Use an Ice Punch!" Hitmonchan makes his hand turn into ice, then punches Macronium.
The sandstorm finally subsided, when Bruno said, "We're standing firm!"
Shigeru commanded Macronium to use Magical Leaf almost fainting Hitmonchan.
Hitmonchan then takes revenge by flaming his fists up and punching Macronium.
As Bruno uses a Full Restore, Macronium then hardens his tail then rams it into Hitmonchan.
The Meganium uses Iron Tail one more time, fainting Hitmonchan.
"Why?! ...How could we lose?" Bruno said finally admitting defeat.
"Having lost, I have no right to say anything...Go face your next challenge!" Bruno said turning to the side in shame.
"You bet I will!" Shigeru said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Kenichi was quick on his feet to leave Bruno's place and all Shigeru and Kenichi can hear while walking out is "My next challage is becoming governor of California!" which Bruno shouted.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Shigeru, with Despotar by his side and his team fully healed by his own items, and Kenichi walk into the 4th room. In this pitch black room came a voice. "I am Karen of the Elite Four" said the voice. At that moment, the room lit up with dark fire in the upper corners, which revealed a young woman.
Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 120px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Karen
"You're Shigeru? How amusing. I love Dark-type Pokémon. I'm known for my overpowering tactics.." Karen then notices Kenichi next to the challenger. "Don't you agree, Ex-champion Kenichi? Wasn't my wonderful Pokémon powerful for you?" Karen looks back at Shigeru "Think you can take them, kid? Just try to entertain me. Let's go." She throw her Pokeball into the air. "Sick 'em Umbreon."
"I'll start with my own dark type! Go, Despotar" Shigeru said. The Tyranitar let out a battle cry.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:02 pm

"Sorry what? all I can remember was being here for 5 minutes." Kenichi said remembering how he breezed through here... twice
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Despotar whipped up a sandstorm for the start of the battle.
Karen replied to Kenichi's half-wit comment. "Seems you've gotten to big for your britches, I know for a fact that you only came here twice because I stopped you in your tracks the first time."
"Enough bickering. Despotar, use Blizzard!" Despotar opened her mouth wide open, then blew a blizzard of snow.
Umbreon was hit with in his weak point, but it's standing firm. "Double Team." Karen said. Umbreon then made all kinds of shadows of itself. Karen used a Full Restore on her beloved Umbreon. Little did she now, that it exposed the right Umbreon.
"Now's your chance, Thunder!" The Tyranitar lit up a major lightning bolt onto the Umbreon. The Umbreon got a little shaken up. "Come back, Umbreon." Karen said swapping Pokemon. "Come on out, Vileplume." Vileplume came out and twirled for an introduction.
"Use Stone Edge!" Despotar summoned 8 rocks from the ground at hit Vileplume from below. The giant flower was barely staying on it's feet.
"Finish it off with Crunch, Despotar!" The Vileplume then fell to the ground in her defeat.
"That was a lucky shot, here's a real challenge." Karen said as she tossed a Pokeball revealing a Gengar.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:33 pm

"Wwll im too bored I'm came here only so I can talk to Lance." Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]   Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shigeru challenges the Elite Four of Johto [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next