TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
new town. Closed for now. Vote_lcapnew town. Closed for now. Voting_barnew town. Closed for now. Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
new town. Closed for now. Vote_lcapnew town. Closed for now. Voting_barnew town. Closed for now. Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
new town. Closed for now. Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

new town. Closed for now.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15862

PostSubject: new town. Closed for now.   new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Aka-Bara skulked around in the outskirts of town. She'd been searching for a nice town like this. Not much litter, many shops, anyplace would suit her though, anyplace to go to that would get her away from her dark past. Whenever she thought about it, she instantly grabbed her spell-book. The spell-book that once was held by her masters once living hands. But when she would think of her dead master, she would think of her family. They gave her up because she was a demon. She wasnt born a demon though, the soul was transfused into her by another demon who wanted to be human. When she thought of her family, the grabbed her kusarigamas sheath, or run her hand down the chain of the kusarigama spiraling down her arm linking to a glove at the end of her arm. she released the chain and then ran her fingers through her bright red hair. then she held her breath and walked further into the new town.

Last edited by Grimmjow on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: new town. Closed for now.   new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Hm? Aka-bara's eyebrows raised as she wandered nearer to the inside of the town. I might as well go inside. She thought to herself. There was a dense forest of the left half outskirts of the town. She thought she would feel more comfortable in the trees. She walked aver to the patch of huge trees. as she got closer, she heard footsteps. "Who is there?!" She demanded. "Oh, Im sorry, Did I scare you?" A girls voice answered. I girl about her age stepped out from behind a tree, She was wearing a white and green school uniform. She had medium black hair and brown eyes. "No you did not scare me. Who are you?" Aka-Bara asked angrily. "I'm Kagome." She responded. "what is your business?" Aka-Bara asked. "Im a human." Kagome answered. "Well what do you want from me?" Aka-Bara asked. "Are you a demon?" Kagome pondered. "Yes." Aka-Bara answered. Kagome squinted her eyes and changed her stance. "Did you come here for a fight?" Kagome asked. "Do I look like I want a fight with a human? I dont want to fight with any one. Im just here to find peace. And maby my family." Aka-Bara Responded. "Oh," Kagome stood normally again. "INUYASHA!!!" Kagome yelled into the air. "What?" Aka-Bara asked. Is she yelling at me? She thought. A mans voice yelled back: "What do you want Kagome?!'' As the owner of the voice came flying through the trees onto the ground in front of her. He had dog or cat ears, Long silver hair and was wearing a red cloak. Kagome took one hand and feebly pointed around him, to me. "Who's this Kagome?" He asked, Also changing his stance to a battle stance. Aka-Bara could see he was far from human, but not yet a demon like herself. "I found her wandering around. So I called you." Kagome said to him. "Well, state your name and reason for being here." The man demanded. Aka-Bara gritted her teeth and said " I am Aka-Bara Akatama. Im a deamon. I do not have to share my reason for where ever my whereabouts lead me." Aka-Bara crossed her arms. "Have you come to fight? Or take souls?" The man asked. "No. And nor did I come here to be hassled. Who are you?" She asked him. "I am Inuyasha." He replied. "Half and half?" Aka-Bara asked. "Yes." He responded.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: new town. Closed for now.   new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:41 pm

"Why are you bothering me?" Aka-Bara asked him. "Were just curious. Why are you here?" He asked. "Because." Aka-bara responded. "Are you Inuyasha?" Aka-Bara Asked. "Yes." He answered. "Well Inuyasha, Leave me be." She ordered. "Fine. But dont cause any trouble. Last thing I need is trouble from another demon!" Inuyasha snapped angrily. "you are a half demon! So dont blame demons for your troubles!" Aka-Bara yelled. "Im not blaming them for all my troubles! They are just too dam annoying!" Inuyasha yelled. "Well Im leaving. Goodbye. Id appreciate it if you didnt try to bother me anymore." Aka-bara turned and left further into the area. She reached inside her bag and felt the big spellbook. She liked to check on it. She walked around many trees. It was getting dark. She let out a brief hacking cough, Dam I cant afford to be geting sick now. I should get some rest. She thought to herself. She found a nice spot on the ground in a clearing and set down her bag, then reached for her spellbook and pulled it out and read "kasai, tenmaku!" As a fire poofed out of nowhere. And then a small tent as well. She crawled over to the tent and sat by it. With her hand on the spellbook cover, she looked at the ground. "Master, I will avenge you. I will not fail." She vowed. "What about a master?" She heard the familiar voice. "Inuyasha?! What the hell?!" She yelled, standing up and looking around. She could see Inuyasha's body drop out of a tree, a strong silhouette, flickering in the moonlight. "What are you doing here?! How did you find me?!'' Aka-Bara demanded. "I wanted to make sure you werent getting into trouble. And then I heard you talking about your "master." Explain to me about that." Inuyasha demanded. "I dont have to explain anthing to you!" Aka-Bara yelled. She gave a thick cough into her hand. "You sound sick." Inuyasha said calmly. " Oh really?" Aka-bara asked sarcastically. "Explain about your master. Im not taking no for an answer!" Inuyasha threatened. What a pest! Aka-Bara Thought.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: new town. Closed for now.   new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 pm

"Pest." Aka-bara told him. She sighed and said: "My master was murdered by a man named Naioshi. He had a tan sword. He killed my master for no reason. My master gave me this book when he died. I will kill Naioshi..." "Thats stupid." Inuyasha lifted his nose to the sky. "If its so stupid than why were you dying to find out?" Aka-Bara asked. "I wasnt dying to find out. I just wanted to know what your problem is." Inuyasha scoffed. "Well now you know. So leave me alone." She replied. Inuyasha jumped from his post at the tree. He landed right in front of her. "Why are you so anxious to get rid of me?" He asked. "Because I don't like you." She said. Crossing her arms. She coughed again. "Well Im gonna leave you alone then. But Ill keep an eye on you, demon." Inuyasha jumped away.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: new town. Closed for now.   new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 pm

"Finaly." She said as she crawled inside the tent. She reached inside her bag and pulled an ipod. She coughed a couple times and fell asleep listening to chorus of angels by haste the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she woke up, she was on the song life goes on by Tupac. She turned off her Ipod and crawled out of the tent. It wasnt even early enough to call morning. "I guess Ill get some exploring done before that pest Inuyasha comes back." She said to herself. She stood up, grabbed her bag, she placed the ipod in it. she pointed at the tent and burnt out fire and said; "shoushitsu." And they were gone. She put her bag on her shoulder, spiraled the chain of her Kusarigama down her shoulder, and adjusting the sheath over her other shoulder. As she walked over the bushes she thought to herself: How can that Kagome stand dating Inuyasha, their dating, right? She asked herself. She started walking through trees. She tried her pest to remember paths and streams Ill have to make a map later. She thought to herself. "Oh hi Aka-Bara. She heard Kagome's voice. Oh great Aka-Bara thought sarcastically. "Hello." She said formally. "Sorry about Inuyasha. Hes a bit of a bother." She said. "I thought you guys were going out?" Aka-Bara asked. "NO WAI! Id never date him!" She yelled. "Oh." Aka-bara shrugged. "Kagome!" Inuyashas sharp voice echoed. NO!!! Aka-bara thought. "Over here!" Kagome yelled. "Dont wander off like that with strange people like that Aka-Bara --" Inuyasha walked in with his eyes shut ignorantly, then opened his eyes t see Aka-Bara. "Go on." Aka-Bara said. "We're listening." She added. "Oh its nothing. I was just talking about how Kagome shouldent be running around when people like YOU are here." He commented. "And whats wrong with people like me?!" Aka-Bara asked. "You talk to a book, for one. And you suddenly come over here, stay in this forest and happen to be a demon." He said. "What is your problem with me? Is it just because Im a demon. Or because Im new?" She asked. "Its cos I just dont like you." He said. "Well thats your problem." Aka-Bara said while walking off. She stepped into another clearing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new town. Closed for now.   new town. Closed for now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new town. Closed for now.
Page 1 of 1