TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Shigeru Toshiaki  Vote_lcapShigeru Toshiaki  Voting_barShigeru Toshiaki  Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shigeru Toshiaki  Vote_lcapShigeru Toshiaki  Voting_barShigeru Toshiaki  Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Shigeru Toshiaki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15721

Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
PostSubject: Shigeru Toshiaki    Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:20 am

Name: Shigeru Toshiaki
Affiliate: Orre
Rank: Has became at champion of the Johto League, but left to seek more adventure in other regions. Has 6 Badges in Hoenn.
Pokemon: [Moves] {Ability}
Shigeru Toshiaki  Bag_Mystery_Egg_Sprite Mysterious Egg from Red.
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani405MS Sandakyato [Crunch|Strength|Thunderbolt|Discharge] {Intimidate},
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani154MS Macronium [IronTail|MagicalLeaf|Earthquake|RockClimb][Knew: BodySlam] {Overgrow},
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani006MS Rijamong [Flamethrower|ShadowClaw|Fly|DragonPulse] {Blaze},
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani260MS Sumpex [HammerArm|Avalanche|Dig|Surf][Knew: TakeDown] {Torrent},
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani448MS Kinata (Kasayumi until the battle with Red) [ShadowBall|AuraSphere|Psychic|Earthquake] {Steadfast}, and
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani248MS Despotar [Blizzard|Crunch|Thunder|StoneEdge] {Sand Stream}.
Boxed Pokemon:
Shigeru Toshiaki  Ani004MS Lizardon [Scratch|Growl|Ember|Smokescreen] {Blaze}
Looks: Shigeru Toshiaki  Traine10
Personality: He likes his Pokemon to be the best they could be. Shigeru was always playful and he loved his Pokemon. He always believed that love, care and hard work will always lead to success especially when it comes to Pokemon. So, a lot like his creator :D.
History: Shigeru was a young boy who wanted to explore the world and fight for what's right. It wasn't until 5 months ago when he got a call from a neighbor,named Jess Jamie, who wanted to see what his abilities as a trainer would be, even though he doesn't have any Pokemon of his own. He went to Professor Krane's lab. Professor Krane sense a strong hope in Shigeru so he let him have his first pokemon, a Luxio. Shigeru then went back to his neighbor's house to challenge him to a battle. It wasn't too long until his opponent's Pichu fainted. He then went back to the Krane's lab to tell him that he won against Jess. Krane then told him that Jess Jamie was part of a criminal orgnization called Team Plasma, he then said that it was a good thing that Shigeru beat him. Shigeru then knew what to do, not only to explore the world and have his Pokemon be the best they could be, but to bring Team Plasma to an end with their criminal organization. Then 2 months later he moved to Johto where he met the rest of his Pokemon. He has also seen several Legendary Pokemon in his journey.
Relationships: None yet. ;)
Anime: Pokemon

*The only things in this BIO that may change is the Pokemon and Rank sections.

EDIT: This is my exact team in my Soul Silver copy. The only difference is that the trainer's name is Ethan, he started in Johto, and he's like 6 years younger. Also, unlike any game, Shigeru will explore every Region.

Last edited by Link on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16072

Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shigeru Toshiaki    Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

approv-ed! WAH!
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16304

Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shigeru Toshiaki    Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:22 pm

approved an overkill on description
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Aizen's Underling
Black Mage Darkwizardton

Posts Posts : 259
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 24489

Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shigeru Toshiaki    Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Approved, though I do find a slight "bump" in one spot. (Excellent work, by the way; just pointing something out.)

"Shigeru was a young boy who wanted to explore the world and fight for what's right."
^
|
v
"Shigeru then knew what to do, to explore the world and have his Pokemon be the best they could be-"

Does this indicate that the character's view on what was "right" changed, or that his ambition changed? Did the goal of fighting for a righteous cause fall in tandem with the goal of improving his Pokemon, although the two are not necessarily connected? Just exploring this little thingy, because I thought it was interesting, and deep enough to be dissected. Needless to say, this is a good bio.

Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15721

Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shigeru Toshiaki    Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Black Mage Darkwizardton wrote:
Approved, though I do find a slight "bump" in one spot. (Excellent work, by the way; just pointing something out.)

"Shigeru was a young boy who wanted to explore the world and fight for what's right."
^
|
v
"Shigeru then knew what to do, to explore the world and have his Pokemon be the best they could be-"

Does this indicate that the character's view on what was "right" changed, or that his ambition changed? Did the goal of fighting for a righteous cause fall in tandem with the goal of improving his Pokemon, although the two are not necessarily connected? Just exploring this little thingy, because I thought it was interesting, and deep enough to be dissected. Needless to say, this is a good bio.

I see, good point. I'll change it ASAP. As you can see, I try to make this my best possible bio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shigeru Toshiaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shigeru Toshiaki    Shigeru Toshiaki  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shigeru Toshiaki
Page 1 of 1