TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

Go down 
+2
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14978

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 pm

"um... I'm 30% coated in chopper armor, and IF a lighting would strike us, I think Moko is able to deflect it"
Julian said
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14803

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:10 pm

"I can either turn it into a bunch of owls or completely destroy it by touching it with my fingers charged a certain way," Said Moko.

Moko saw a school of silvery fish swim in the river.

I just remembered I didn't pack any food. I don't know how to catch fish either. Oh well, it doesn't matter much.

Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14574

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Caspia notices Moko looking at the fish. Moko looked strange like that. She seemed like a fragile china doll with her dress and her hair down and parted. Then, Caspia remembers she knows how to catch fish.

"Hey, I know how to catch fish. It's going to be a while before we get to the land of fire, and I can carry fresh fish in blobs of water. I think we can cook them over a fire or have Moko hit them with electricity," Says Caspia.

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 am

Julian took a look at his pocket watch.
"Caspia how far is it 'till we're there?"
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:16 pm

"We just passed the border into the Land of Rivers. We should be in the Land of Fire by Midnight on average." Says Caspia.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:08 pm

"God to hear that" Julian said relieved, he was glad they would enter the fire country at night, so it would be easier not to get cought, he didn't even want to think about the torture methods of the leave.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:29 pm

"Hey, Caspia, How do you know waterways so well?" Asked Moko.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15000

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 am

Kiko watched the fish swim. They were shimmering in the sunlight. It was such a nice day. She started thinking of their ETA. About midnight, huh....we may get tired on the way there...

Then again, they were ninjas. Terrorists, even. So she shouldn't wimp out like that, especially after slowing down the others when they went to see Leaader-senpai. She kept her concerns to herself and let her mind wander as she took in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:37 am

Julian ignored the area around, he just wanted to get rid of his paranoia as soon as possible. But after a while he got bored and started to walk next to Kiko, suddenly he asked: "How is that? When you scan the whole area with your chakra... I mean you can sense everything around, and don't have to worry about such things like enemies attacking from behind like me..."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Kiko abruptly snapped out of her daydreaming. "It's good, I guess. Easier for assasinations, because you can tell when they are coming. But it takes a lot of chakra and concentration. But I guess it does give you peace of mind. Or maybe it's harder to think when your doing two things at once. Then again it's good to know whats going on. It is kinda hard to focus on where you're going, though." she was quiet for a while.

"Guess that didn't help much, did it?" she sighed. "Sorry. I'm not very good at giving answers. I'm afraid I'll be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:27 pm

"No... no... that question was stupid anyway, It just help me dream about a way I could be sane again, a way to salvation... Oh, yes of course, I waned to thank you for coming with me, I mean you just could have stayed at the headquarters, so I am glad you are interested in getting my sanity back" Julian said. "Or for being just bored and having nothing else to do" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Moko looked at a small house next to the river. She looked closer and saw it sold supplies for journeys.

"I'm going over there. I saw a section that had colored contacts. I might need them later." Said Moko.

She went over to the store and bought yellow-green contacts very similar to the Chiyo's eyecolor.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Julian waited impatiently his arms where crossed and the fingertips of his chopperclaw where tipping on his other arm, it made a strange scratching sound.

"At least we are close to civilization" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm done shopping. If you want to know what the contacts were for, they're for any wanted ninja in leaf. I have Konan's make up, so I'll make you look like a someone in my clan. I'll just say that you're a cousin." Said Moko.

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:36 am

-Good thing I bought the eyepatch- Julian thought.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 am

Moko kept walking towards the direction Caspia said.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Kiko nodded. "I'm not wanted, just a missing nin. But it may be better to be unrecognized. Please make me look like your younger cousin....or something..."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:04 pm

"I'm not a wanted ninja either, well Silent Renegade is, but that was my codename in the rebellions. The good thing is nobody, except my family and you guys has ever seen my face before. Tracker shinobi recognize me only by my silver scythe, so as long as I don't summon that thing I'm just fine and could be...well.....how about a bodyguard?"

Julian said.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:34 pm

"Julian, it'd be weird having you has a bodyguard. Mainly because the Chiyo clan is known for being good at battle." Said Moko.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

"Then how about a hostage? Don't get me wrong but there is...........ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I'M GONNA PUT ON MAKEUP!!!! DX "
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:20 pm

"Julian, I guess you can pass as one of our boyfriends or something. Moko's is good. She and you seemed like you guys were having a good time in that tree." Said Caspia.

She walked toward the river and picked up some fish in a blob of water.

"It's about lunch time right now," Caspia said.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:40 pm

"If acting the way I did to Julian in tree is good enough. I guess I can pretend to be his girlfriend, but this is pretend so no jokes from you, Caspia." Said Moko.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 am

"If I have to decide between makeup and pretending that you are my girlfriend then it's just obvious what I have to take..."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 am

"Well?" Said Moko.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 am

Julian raised an eyebrow.
"the girlfriend thing of cause.." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next