TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

Go down 
+2
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14803

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:21 pm

"Okay," said Moko as she was landing.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14978

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:23 am

"Ok, does someone know a place where we can group up in the village again?" Julian asked as he put his Akatsuki straw hat on, he didn't want to be recognized, not as Akatsuki, but although he was an infamous assassin and had a bad reputation.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15000

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:12 am

"how about the training grounds? the big open spot there?" kiko suggested.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"Well Caspia, the fish, seems to be spacing out. I guess we just sneak in each a different entrance." Moko suggested.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 pm

"Ok then we meet again at the training rounds...." Julian said

He disappeared in shadows.

At the eastern gate:

As he saw Julian one of the guards said: "Halt, who are you? and what do you want in our village?"
Julian answered with a fake smile: "Oh me ? I am just a merchant of the land of waves who wants to produce and sell med (honey whine) in your village.
"Hah, do you really think you had a chance here, boy? Seventy percent of the village are ninjas, And every ninja knows: drinking affects your skills:"

As the guard looked at Julian closer he saw the hilt of a throwing dagger showing from beneath his cloak.

But before he could ask something Julian pulled out a bottle of med and asked: "Oh really? don't you think this kind of whine is worth a sin, why don't take a sip?"

"well....one sip can't do any damage...." The guard said and drunk.
"Um can I have some more?" He asked
"Sure" Julian said, but this time he swapped the bottles in the bottle he had now was slowly acing poison.
The guard drank out of the bottle without looking at the sign.
"I feel strange, that probably was too much for me..." He said
"Well next time don't drink that much" Julian said as he entered the village grinning.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:11 am

Kiko ran to the north entrance, the furthest away from their current postition. She wanted to make it easier on the others. She passed tree after tree, a wandering look on her face. She truly didn't notice the guard as she stared at the big arched gates. "Excuse me, miss. Your passport, please." said a rough voice from behind her. She turned, startled. "Passport? .....I didn't know I needed a passport..." she pretended to think hard, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Why did you come to Konogakarue, then?" he asked. So this is the leaf village, then. "I came because of the rumors. My village, do you know Shuri? It's pretty far out and the villagers have abandoned it because of potential attacks. It's sad, but nothing we can do about it. I've been looking at villages to see where I want to live." Heh....pretty good cover. Good think I'm a quick thinker or I never would've come up with a village name that quickly.

"I see. Go ahead in, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask." he replied. "Thank you!" Kiko walked inside and looked around before sending out a few chakra pulses to Moko, Caspia and Julian to tell them of her arrival. She sensed the training grounds and headed for them.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:02 am

"Well, I'll take south."

South Gate:
"You! Why are you going into the village?" Asked the guard.
"I was going to…visit a sick friend." Moko said.
"Is your friend in the hospital?"
"No, my friend is at her home."
"Oh, hopes she gets well soon." The guard said, and he let Moko in.

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 am

Julian strolled through the village with a low profile, his hat was covering his eyes, and his collar his mouth.
"gotta head to the training grounds, but where is- wait a sec....."
Julian looked to his left and what he saw was shocking for him, there truly was a wanted poster of him, the face was drawn very bad, the only recognizable thing was his eclipse eye but Julian had his eyepatch on so nobody should recognize him."I have to keep a low profile, but I have to ask where the training grounds are....well I'll find a way to get there unrecognized...."

As Julian walked on he took the wanted poster and ripped it form the wall.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Kiki headed for the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:48 pm

"Ok, I'm here" Julian said as he reached the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:56 pm

"Listen! I am even wanted in this village, so we have to hurry, if Kiko doesn't come in 1 minute, you have to sned out a message somehow with your chakra that we are going, you know I can't do that because I have no chakra. " Julian said very hectic.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:54 am

Kiko ran through the streets. Turning, she saw three people in anbu cloaks. She shook her head and hid in a nearby shop. They were on her trail already, and she knew she couldn't lead them to the others. "Forgive me...comrades...." she whispered. She sent it to her group through her chakra and led the anbu away from the appointed meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:35 am

Julian felt the same thing again, as Kiko sent her chakra in his direction for the first time, he felt like something that was missing came back for the blink of an eye. The paranoid assassin got the message and got sad.

"Curing my paranoia can wait, we gotta help Kiko"

He said as he turned around, while he turned around his long coat was covering him like shadows, he turned into darkness and bursted like glass.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Kiko was breathing heavily as she ran out of the gate. The guard regarded her with great curiosity. "H-Hey! Wait!" She heard him call but didn't turn around. Long shadows flickered behind every tree. The only sound that told of their tailing was a small crack of twigs as they broke from their resting places.

Gotta get away from here... she thought as she tore through the forest. Darkness was falling fast, and by the looks of the sunset she had about a half an hour before nightfall. There was a quick movement to her right and she turned just in time to meet an animal mask dashing towards her. As she looked at him she sent tendrils of her chakra out to blanket the surrounding vegetation, helping her stay on her feet. She concentrated enough chakra to her legs to disappear from view.

A battle so soon...I hope I can do this. With a tense motion the other anbu were brought into the direct area. They looked around cautiously. All at once weapons were fired at her as she circled the camp. Her blood formed a neat ring around her tracks as she became visable for a half a second to knock one flying.

Ow..
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 am

Suddenly a shadow figure jumps out of Kiko's shadow, it was Julian, he held his guns in his hands and a dagger in his mouth. He whirled around throwing the dagger at an Anbu, as he landed again he crossed his guns and started to fire with bloodlust in his uncovered eye.

"Missed me hidden leaf?" He asked in a sarcastic tone."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Kiko spun and looked at Julian in surprise. "You..what about the mission..?" she asked as she forced another ninja to his knees. "Begone..." she said softly and touched his forehead, attaching several tendrils of chakra to his headband. He was pulled backwards to Konohona's gates. disappearing into the lush greenery.

She turned from the fight looking sick.

More blood...
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 am

"The mission is meaningless, my problems can wait, but the safety of our little squad is much more important" Julian said "So she can't see blood, that's bad...but no problem" Julian thought

Julian jumped back and lifted his eyepatch up, the black eye with the red pupil was showing, he put two fingers on each hand down that only his fore- and middle fingers where standing, tiny disks of shadows where gathering at his fingertips, he moved his hands in a certain way and the shadows where leaving little lines that followed the fingers, then he pushed the fingers forward. The darkness in the hearts of 3 Konoha ninjas gathered and turned to spikes piercing through the heart and killing them form the inside without spilling blood to the outside of their bodies.

"This technique is slow and uses potions of my soul, so I can't overuse it, but I rather lay in hospital than being responsible for someone else who lays in hospital because of my actions." He thought and started the next assault.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:14 pm

(There were only three anbu after me, but we'll go with more being attracted by the fighting ^^)

She turned and molded her chakra to form a solid blade. The energy was so dense that it would in fact cut, and was visible even to the naked eye. Blinding, even, to the Sharingun. She moved so that her and Julian stood back-to-back, making it easier to cover any direction. I don't know how much he moves when he fights...but if we are both long-ranged shinobi this should be our best position. she thought.

She attached a small thread of her chakra to his back for safekeeping. Not enough to bother him, but he would probably notice. Probably.

If there were any issues she could pull the two of them out of there in the blink of an eye, and the attackers could do nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Julian smiled. "Our battle-styles have much in common, even if I have no chakra, and you have no shadow control. You shape your chakra as you need it, same do i with my shadows" Julian connected their shadows to give even more support, now he could appear in Kiko's shadow when she was in danger. Then he reached beneath his cloak and pulled out a straw stick and put it in his mouth "I need those to concentrate" he said thought. Then the young man unsheathed his guns, whirled them around his forefingers crossed his arms and aimed at the Anbu. "They messed with the wrong team" he said then he grinned and began to shoot.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Kiko smiled slightly. They didn't make a bad team at all. She could make up for his lack of chakra and he could make up for her lack of shadow control. The small sound of a branch snapping alerted her to the presence of reinforcements. She grabbed bandages from her waistpouch and wrapped them around her eyes. That way she couldn't see the blood. Strange how quickly I returned to these..

With a flick of her wrist her chakra mapped out the entire scene for a half a mile radius. After a quick headcount, she motioned to Julian that there were three cells of four shinobi each encircling the area. They were preparing for an ambush. We can't take that many down..

"We're gonna have to run...we can't fight that many." she said in a hurried whisper, preparing for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 am

Julian grabbed Kiko's hand.
Then darkness out of their shadows reached for them sucking them into it.
They reappeared in a dark dusky alley of Konoha. Julian put on his straw hat and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 am

Kiko shivered. The shadows had been cold and uninviting. She regained her chakra from the battle and reused it to map out their location. Then she followed Julian's example and placed her straw hat back over her head, tilting it downwards to hide the bandages. Somehow she felt better without seeing. She debated whether to use them for the rest of the mission silently. Instead of reaching a desicion she continued to folllow Julian's footsteps as she heard them and felt them touch the thin layer of chakra that covered the floor.

Where to next...?
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:02 am

"Seems like we've lost Moko" Julian said in a lowered voice. "I don't think we'll find her so fast, it would be better if we hide till they aren't searching for us anymore, while we are here we could get some information about the local Jinjuriki. Or do you have another idea?"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:20 pm

She shook her head no. "What exactly are we looking for...? I haven't gathered information before..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next