TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

Go down 
+2
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14803

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Moko held up a black, lacy dress that was a little short and showed a little much of her legs.

"Will this attract too many perverts?" Asks Moko.

(here's the picture of dress. Ignore the girl: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/198289/anime85636uz1.jpg?=123)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14978

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Julian raised his hands and wove shadows around the dress making it a bit longer so it covered her knees, the shadows looked beautiful like silk, and the color was the same as the dress.

"Not anymore" He said as he started to grin.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 pm

"Thank you," Moko says, "Let's rest before we go. It's rather far from here."

Moko walks over to her room and trys to rest before the next sunset.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:33 pm

After Moko entered the lair, Julian whispered: "Since he did that to me I'm unable to sleep, I can't bare the nightmares, I've stayed awake now for three years for a paranoid person like me nothing is impossible... I'll find my sleep after this is over"
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 pm

"Okay then," Moko whispered, " Let me rest."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Julian sat down and stared at his reflection at the blade that was attached to his gun, waiting for Moko.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 pm

~TIME PASS~
It's dawn, and Moko walks out.

"Hi,Julian," She yawns, "We're going to have quite a journey starting at sunset. The sky will be clear again tonight. It's the beginning of wanning gibbous."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 am

Julian raised his head

"I am ready to go"
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 am

"Okay, let me change first," said Moko.

She went to her room and changed into a dress. She also took down her 2 ponytails and clipped the hair covering her eye to the side. Moko took her small backpack and went up to Julian.

"I'm ready now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 am

Julian started to walk, his journey for salvation has now begun.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 am

"I've never been to the the Land of Fire from the lair. Do you know how to navigate there?" Moko asked.

Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14574

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:29 am

"I know that river pretty well. I believe if you go down river you should Land of Rivers. The land of Rivers is east of the Land of Fire. Also, why do we need to wear costumes instead of transforming?" Says Caspia.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15000

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Kiko, who had been quiet most of the while, finally spoke up. "I think...I think I remember where it is. But you should follow Caspia. I have problems with remembering things that I don't know are important." She started walking near Caspia.

"About what you said earlier....I just have a lot of chakra. Nothing special, really. Sensory stuff...I guess. I can change it into other things, but I don't see how it'll be useful. I'm surprised you wanted me along." she directed the last part to Julian and Moko.

There was a slight breeze that ruffled her hair as they began walking, follwing the river that Caspia had pointed out. Overall, it was beautiful mornning. A few birds chirped as they flew back and forth between trees. Sometimes Kiko thought she saw a butterfly.

(haven't been on lately, sorry. also, as you can tell, Kiko is a pretty childish 16-year old. she's pretty small too, not that strong, especially in taijutsu and hand-to-hand combat.)
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

"If you accidentally untransform, Caspia, we're in huge trouble." Moko said.

It was peaceful. Moko felt kind of awkward wearing a dress around Julian because she almost never wore dresses. Julian was a guy too, so that made it stranger. Atleast nobody recognizes her because of the legs.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Her head was in the clouds. She often stared into space and had to catch up to the group as she had stopped walking. She noticed Moko's uneasyness after a while. After seeing a bunny-like cloud she ran up to Moko. "Whats wrong, Moko?" she asked innocently.

She wore a long cloak and tight shorts. Her shirt was white with a tatoo-looking black marking on the side of it. She had fishnets wrapped around her arms and chest and had put on some make-up to make her look less pale. She wore her hair down, as always.

She directed some of her attention to where she was walking as she had previously tripped over her own two feet. She remembered the time when she had fallen up the stairs in the Akatsuki Lair. And she certainly did not want to have a repeat of that.

Randomly she asked Caspia what the village was like. "Do we need a cover when we get there or are we just going to be let in?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Julian tried to be quiet at the journey, and he didn't want to start a fight with Caspia, but then suddenly it broke out of him, he pointed at his chopper claw. "Remember? No chakra, no transforming, it was as double as hard for me to become a ninja than for you...well officially I'm no ninja at all."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Kiko looked at him, confused. "Julian, what's wrong? We did not accuse you of anything..." She peered at him from the other side of Moko, but was unsure whether to approach him like she did Moko. He seemed somewhat...out of it. The breeze picked up slightly, but died down soon.

"You know, it doesn't matter how you got stronger. Anyone can be a ninja if they are skilled. And you're skilled, Julian. So don't worry about it!" she smiled innocently at him.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:26 pm

"Sorry, anyone thought of a good disguise for when someone asks us our identity? Family? A bunch of orphans?" Asks Caspia
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"How about merchants, I've got enough stuff to sell IF someone wants to buy something."
Julian answered, then he turned his head to Kiko.
"Not quite, If you'r past is to guilty they won't accept you n an academy, also it was impossible to join one since I was a slave in my old village"
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

"I don't think we look much like merchants," said Moko, "It could work, though. I think Caspia might've bought some drugs. I know I have some lightning rods with me."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

"the best would be If nobody sees us...." Julian said like it was obvious. and he raised his shoulders and hands
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:45 pm

"They probably will. Not everyone can enter the shadows." said Moko.

The farther down river they went, the more trees.

Pretty dang peaceful today.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 pm

"Er…Moko, why do you have lightning rods? Do you want to kill us?" Says Caspia.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:02 pm

"Hey everyone want's to Kill m- erm Us...I think..."
Julian's paranoia was showing, but in the last part of his sentence he managed to fight it off.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 pm

"Why do you have a trident? It's made of metal and conducts electricity," said Moko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next