TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

Go down 
+2
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14945

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 11:24 pm

"So she didn't tell her why we are here..." Julian thought.
"Well it's like this: You know that my paranoia is growing every day, and I want to get rid of it, Moko said she knows someone here that can help me but now that she's gone...."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14967

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:14 am

"Well..maybe if we look around we'll find him." After a moments silence she spoke again. "The anbu have scattered and regrouped around the edges of konohona. I don't think we'll be let out any time soon..." There was the sound of footsteps from the main road and she quickly ducked for cover.

"Just a villager..." she said as she returned from the spot. "Well...what do you want to do? This is your mission. You're leader. I'll follow your desicion."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Julian sighed. "I doubt you ever felt so clueless before as I do now... We are in the enemies village, surrounded by anbu and have no clue where to go... I don't want to be responsible if something happens to you... As you said... this is my mission... It would be best if you retreat now, my shadows can bring you to the lair"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:00 pm

"If you're staying I'm staying, Julian. No matter how good you are. Having backup makes things easier. Plus...I'm your friend. I'm not leaving you in an enemy village on your own." She smiled warmly and opened her pouch. After digging around for a few moments she took out a few needles, sliding one into her shoe and two into her sleeves.

"Let's run around and see what we can find, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:16 pm

Julian nodded. "I am most grateful, thank you" He started to walk.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Kiko centered her chakra around them, giving her a much smaller circle of vision. She wanted to be prepared in case something went wrong. She knew staying to help was the right thing to do, but that couldn't erase the nagging sensation that the person they were trying to find was definitely not friendly and cheerful, less so helpful. Still, though, wherever Julian decided to go she'd help out. Her concious wouldn't let her do anything but.

"What are we trying to find? Any specific triggers I should be looking for?" she asked him normally. Maybe we can narrow it down to a few shops, and squeeze some information from a citizen or something..
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well, the person Moko was talking about sounded much like a shaman, try to find someone with a high spiritual energy or something.... and Kiko?"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yes...?" sh replied hesitantly. Her chakra surged through the city without creating a disturbance. It sought high concentrations of chakra. She noted one in particular and made mental note of it.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:23 am

"Thank you" He said and walked on.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

Kilo allowed herself a brief smile. "There is large concentration of chakra just north of here. All the other sparks are dull in comparison." She gestured to a small path and then to the main one. "Both of these will take us to the person. If we're trying to lay low then I would recommend the less travelled one, but then again we might see something interesting if we go the main route."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:08 pm

"My concern right now is, if the chakra you're sensing is the Jinjuriki's one... if we run into him, it would be fatal...."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Kiko nodded. "What would you like to do?" she asked. "There are a few other large sources of chakra here. I could mark the second largest and below if you'd prefer."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:26 pm

"I would me most grateful, lead the way"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:17 am

After a few minutes of silence she spoke again. "Alright...finished. There are four main targets, but I marked the largest so that we don't accidentally run into him/her on our way. The closest target has forth place for chakra amount and is located about 30 meters west of us. I believe it is a local bar.."

She gestured to a building not too far ahead. "There. If we want to keep our cover I'll pretend to be your blind little sister." She winced at the thought of family but quickly immersed herself in the mission.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:44 am

"Right." Said Julian, as he took Kiko's hand.
Slowly he walked into the bar and sat down next to a man.
"One glass of whiskey for me, and some tea for my little sister please." He said o the barkeeper.
Julian glared to the man next to him. He had a hood on and little statues of wood where hanging down form his brown robe.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:28 pm

That would be him... she sent to Julian using her chakra. She felt the man pick up his drink but lost concentration when the bartender placed the drinks in front of them. She reached for the drink slowly and put to her lips, taking a tentative sip. Water and liquids always confused her sensing as it was almost always moving. She quickly set the drink down. The tea was too hot. She refocused on the man. His chakra was acting erratically, almost as if he had drunk that mixture...
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Julian tried to sent Kiko a message, but with his lack of chakra she would only feel chakra sparks, so he tried out a more rough way and started with his plan without telling Kiko what he was up to.

He took out the straw stick from his mouth and laid it on the counter, then he drank a huge sip from his whiskey glass, only little brown-red lines where left between the ice.

"Barkeeper... My sister is very sick, but has a strange kind of chakra, many healing jutsu users failed in helping her. So we tried to use old medicine, and forgotten rituals... but we are no experts... do you know any... let's say... shamans?" The man sitting next to Julian quickly looked at Julian and them back again, but he was to slow, and Julian could see his face, he had brown dreadlocks and black skin, strange symbols where carved into his flesh. That was a sign Julian's plan worked.

"I'm sorry young man, but I don't believe in ghosts or magic, if healing jutsu fails, then I am very sorry for you and your sister, here take another glass, it's free."

Julian drank it in one sip again.

"Thank's were off."

Julian stood up and grabbed Kiko's hand, he walked outside again.

"If my plan worked this hooded guy should come out every moment, thank you for helping me in there, but the hard part comes now..." He said to Kiko.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Kilo nodded and readjusted her bandages. Well, here goes nothing.. She salient started walking away from the bar. There was a small jingle of bells as a man followed them out. "Excuse me.." he said with an accent she couldn't place. "I heard you were looking for a shaman. In that case I may be of service. I would be honored to help your little sister." She turned around but kept her eyes on the floor.

"Can he really help me brother?" she asked innocently. Ready when you are, Julian. she sent him.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Julian suppressed a grin.

"That is very kind of you... but aren't more people needed for rituals?"
"Yes... you know more about our arts as I thought, where are you from?" The man answered.
"I am just a country boy that has red too many books about the art of shamans."
"Well then I'll lead you to my guild, there you will meet Yassir, our grand master."

By the name Julian shivered, he knew this guy, without a word he followed the hooded man.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 am

Kiko opened her range of sensing again. Though she was reusing old chakra it still was making her tired. The one thing she learned was to keep an eye out for anything suspicious because even the most kind of people could turn on her. It wasnt equivalent to Julian's paranoia but it made her restless.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:04 am

As Julian recognized Kiko got weaker, he looked back at her, he wanted to somehow give her the message to not use too much chakra, but somehow he gave her a strict look, you give a little kid when it is making too much noise among others. He really didn't wanted to but he couldn't find the right expression for telling her to to use that much chakra.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Kilo could tell that Julian's facial expression changed, but wasn't quite sure why. He was probably trying to tell her something. But what...? she wondered. She stumbled over a rock she didn't sense. My chakra is getting low..maybe he wants me to say something..?

She kept her face tilted downwards. No clue what to say, she attempted conversation. "The weather seems nice today..."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Julian coud feel his chance.

"Don't remind me.. you where too young to remember but we had the same weather when your mother died. It was in the great ninja war, she overused her chakra, to spot the enemy, but there wasn't any other ninja around."

"I'm sorry for you..." Said the hooded man.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:44 am

She stayed silent after that, pretending to feel remorse. She was retracting her chakra to a small area so she could only see where she was walking. Kiko frowned and chewed her lower lip. She didn't like being this blind. But it's his mission..I have to follow why he says..even if it makes me uncomfortable.

The weather was actually quite nice. There was a slight breeze that didn't chill you too badly and a soft sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:59 am

They went into a house that looked different from the other homes in the hidden leaf, it looked more like a house of sunagakure.

In it there where 9 hooded men sitting on pillows, in the middle of the room there was a dancing girl, that was clothed in violet veils.

"Wait here for me. " He said to Kiko, as the hooded man wanted to ask why he was leaving his sister outside Julian showed him his moon shaped necklace, the man nodded.

Julian sat down next to a tall person, his robes were white cross-hatched like his hood and the cloth that covered his mouth. the robe was cut of at his right shoulder so you could see his brown arm, on it he had a tattoo, the japanese signs for sun, light, and desert.

"She's dancing like Nanami, do you miss her?" Julian asked the man
"The sea will aways be my lover, but the desert is my mother."
"Our mother protects us"
"Welcome home brother"
The man took of his hood, he had shaved black hair.
"I only have one brother that is as pale as you."
"Yassir, I need to talk to you"
Julian turned to the entrance "Kiko you can come in, those people are friends, and you can take off your blindfold."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next