TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Vote_lcapJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Voting_barJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Vote_lcapJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Voting_barJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)

Go down 
+4
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Jack Atlas
Shizuo Heiwajima
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15979

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Kasume slapped his hand away. "NO!" She tried to squiggle away.
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

Posts Posts : 56
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15455

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:49 pm

No! I just want the cookies yelled Takato as he gave Kasume a hug of death
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:50 pm

"Your not gonna get the cookies!" She choked out.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:52 pm

Yes I am Takato said unrelenting in his hug of death
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm

"what do you expect to happed by using the death hug-- Your just choking me, not getting the cookies dumba*s" She choked bitchily at him
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Hehe It will be easy to get the cookies when your passed out retorted Takato
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:57 pm

"Not really. I think your forgretting the cookies are in my bra." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:59 pm

No i remembered. whats your point? suggested Takato
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:01 pm

"Why do you think I would pass out easily?" She retorted. HAVE YOU HEARD EMINEMS NEW SONG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8e9hHvp7Q
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh trust me you will be afraid >:) creepily responded Takato
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:04 pm

"No, you dont scare me, but you certainly have balls for facing me to get your cookie." Kasume laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16328

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:40 pm

"this is cool" Ryuu said in a different room
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Aizen's Underling
Black Mage Darkwizardton

Posts Posts : 259
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 24513

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:49 am

Raiden is just sitting against the wall watching the madness commence. Ah, yes; sweet, sweet madness.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

"We need more fire" Ryuu thought
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Kasume tried to wriggle out of the death hug. Damnmit. She thought to herself. She turned around and gave him a punch in the face, right below the left eye. "HAHA TAKE THAT PURSUER!" She yelled at him.

I know Im a girls but Axe cologne smells REALLY GOOD!

Yay for my 100th post!!!
KP
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16096

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

OH NOEZ! DIE!!!! Yumi gives a random battlecry of doom and then tackles Takato for sitting on her friend. GRRR
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm

"Takato, no offensive but you kind deserved that" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:21 pm

[b][i]Kasume got up and brushed off her cloak. As Yumi sat on him she shoved his head into the floor. "YOU PINNED ME YOU LITTLE F*CKING (the all powerful Sasori has blocked this word! sorry Hidan XD)!!! IM GOING TO RIP YOUR F*CKIN ARMS OFF AND SHOVE THEN SIDEWAYS UP YOUR ASS!" She screamed and shoved his face even further into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Haha you fell for that! That is my star clone as the real Takato walks into the room with an empty box of samoa cookies
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

Posts Posts : 162
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15644

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:45 pm

"I hate girl scouts"moshi screamed"makeing me buy samo-moshi was cut off by a random hit by tobi and kasume.tobi screams"GIVE ME TEH KOOKYS"
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

YES! takato cheerfully said they can attack someone else now!
Back to top Go down
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Aizen's Underling
Black Mage Darkwizardton

Posts Posts : 259
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 24513

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm

In the midst of this chaos, Itachi returned from his lodgings, entering by an archway opposing the one Raiden is near, with a cold line as his lips and stiff shoulders. He looked around the room, surveying the occupants and their various tomfoolery, before walking through it towards the door near Raiden. As the black-haired man approached, Raiden simply shuffled away from the arch, intimidated at this point and having had enough experience to be shy towards bothering Itachi, when in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:56 pm

"this is starting to get boring" Ryuu thought
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

Posts Posts : 162
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15644

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:56 pm

moshi motto played dead and tobi yelled"OH NOZE WE KILLED HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Ryuu stomped on moshi's chest with fulll force "Quit fooling around!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next