TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Vote_lcapJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Voting_barJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Vote_lcapJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Voting_barJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)

Go down 
+4
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Jack Atlas
Shizuo Heiwajima
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15946

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:49 pm

"Holy Jashin yes!"
Hidan yelled. He put his scythe on his back, wiped the blood off with the back of his hand,
Then brought it back to his mouth and licked it.
"What kind?" He asked, forgetting the original answer.
Heck, he forgot the original question.
He didn't even wait for the answer, he just waited for the human to open up the sake.
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14945

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 am

Julian thought: "Crap that was close, why do I have to bring myself in such situations? Why couldn't I walk on? I have killed so many people but why did I have to interrupt this of all battles?"
Julian turned around and took some glasses that stood in the Akatsuki lair, then he opened the warm met, filled the honey whine into them and passed them on to the other Akatsukis.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14967

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Kiko would've said something, but the girls chakra was acting odd. It seemed like she was drunk. No shocker there, she did drink enough. Kiko nonchalantly walked into her room. It was pretty out. She heard the sounds of battle faintly in the distance. She looked out the window, hugging her pillow. She didn't mean to be unsocial, she just wasn't very good with people. I hope I didn't offend... she thought.

The stars were beutiful tonight. She felt a strange pull to the battle. Like her essence had been called. Soon the pull became too strong to resist, so she silently appeared in a tree near to the battle, just not near enough to be sighted. She watched as twins appeared, wanting to jump in with them. But she stayed where she was, though her chest ached to stand near the signs. She saw Julian walk out, uneasyness carefully hidden on his face. He handedthe akatsuki members a glass and broke the fight up.

It was nice of him to do that. Less bloodshed, less mess. And I do hate bloodshed... she thought miserably. Trying to keep her face composed, she settled down in the tree, ruffling the branches a bit. She tilted her pale face to the sky, taking in the stars as they shone brightly. She switched her gaze to the moon. A brief connection shone between the two before flickering and going out. I know how you feel...no choice of your own...and always having to reflect and bear others' desicions. She closed her eyes briefly and exhaled. She was sympathizing with the moon. Absolutely pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Hidan drank first, sighing, but not of sadness.
--
"Whos there?"
Kasume said, hearing the rustling in the tree she sat vigil in.
"I said, who is there." She was coming over a hangover.
She did not like surprises. She was sporting a red eyed tree frog known as Yuukiyo on her shoulder.
He let out a small deathlike croak.

Last edited by Grimmy-Kun on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

Posts Posts : 56
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15422

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Takato Watched as Hidan drank his fill. He though to himself "wow that guy sure can drink alot, He can rival Kasume, but not for me" He was looking at the stars from where his own power was drawn from. "I sure love the stars" Takato said to himself before he heard a faint rustling from the trees
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Hidan laughed.
He almost hiccuped but he didnt. "Where is Kasume?"
Shes always hiding out ALWAYS
He thought to himself.
He had half a mind to go back inside. Then he noticed the noise.
The bold Chirp of Kasume's voice.
"Eh Takato? Lets go prank the girls. I think I know where they are."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Julian looked through the room, scanning it in his constant paranoia, then he took a sip of his glass, the warm liquid was rushing down his throat, he liked the taste, unlike the others that just wanted to get drunk..

"I probably have to clean up their mess when they start sleeping, especially Hidan's"
He thought as he scanned the room once more.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16063

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Yumi, rather wide-eyed at all the people stmbling around in their drunken stupor, pulled a small container of juice from her pocket and sipped it quietly. she did'nt care for alcohol, or people who drank it often. Hidan and Kasume quite frankly frightened her whilst drunk, and she was half-expecting to be hit, either one round of drinks, or the next one.
(i apologize for infrequent short posts, my computer is busted yet again, and the only time i can log in is when we go over to my grandma's...)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 am

As the others where drinking, Julian double checked the dagger, knives and barbwires he had beneath his cloak, he learned one thing in his time as assassin: If you don't know what's coming towards you, you gotta be prepared for anything, even the unexpected.
Then he intended to leave the room, but then he turned around and put the met on the table with the glasses, smiled a little, then got serious again and walked towards the exit of the room.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Kiko hurridly got out of the tree. "I didn't mean any harm.." she said, almost whispering as she looked down. "I just came to watch." She eyed the frog curiouisly and checked his chakra levels, so if push came to shove she wouldn't be getting in a fight blindly.

This girl is strong...I hope I haven't angered her...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yeah! I agree" Takato said to Hidan "lets go prank the girls!" "Any ideas?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oi, you coming Julian?" Hidan said. He was recounting the alcoholic taste in his tounge.
"Hmph." Said Kasume. She did not much enjoy being disturbed in her tree.
The frog was small. Green with red eyes that seemed to look through you to another world, as if you were transparent. He has Green skin, and orange feet. On those feet, were pads, sticky and small. To her left shoulder was that frog that was so perched he seemed to taunt the trees behind them with his bright green textarieties.
To her right was the dark bird she herself had constructed. Made of acid. Suppai. Deadly in every aspect, she could grow. To the size of a horse, fit for riding throgh the ages.But whe she was small, her feathers seemed to drip of blood red acid, mainly beause she was made of blood. Her beedy eyes scanned over the girl who had disturbed them. Letting out a Caw.
"Where are they going...?" Kasume asked herself. This new girl seemed on the brink of a mental lapse at every moment.

Last edited by Grimmy-Kun on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:52 am

"Hmpf, I am not a friend of pranks, but if it's for you Hidan, I'll help you... As a fellow scythe user I knida feel like I have to follow you...."
Julian laid his arm around the shoulder of the immortal nin, and said to him:

"Oh by the way, did you know that I am an Atheist?"

Julian was grinning sarcastically
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Kiko put her head down. It was obvious how her social skills were affecting those around her. They probably all thought she was nuts. She felt sad, but hid it and decided to talk to Neko again later. Meanwhile, she saw Julian grinning at Hidan and Hidan's chakra spike, so she anticipated something. What, however, she didn't know. But if it didn't include the girls, it could be a guys night out. But she also didn't see any others around. Maybe it was..a...she searched her mind for possible outcomes.

She didn't want to accuse them of something not yet done. But it seemed likely that they were planning something. Possibly against members of the Akatsuki. Possibly against Itachi. But most likely against them. Or just her. If she could get Kasume inside safely, without her noticing something was up, and without the guys knowing about her escape, there was a possibility she could take the prank and the others stay safe.

She thought for a moment, keeping her head down. She was smart. But also childish in a way. More Naive then childish, and she was pretty innocent. Whatever was being planned, even if it caused her pain, she'd take it if another could be spared.

Her head was still down and she kept her shoulders slumped, acting like she was sad to disrupt Kasume. "K...Kasume?" she said, immitating a child. It wasn't unbelievable, becaus eshe did look childish. "I...I didn't mean to-..to.." Kiko looked up, shocked.

"...a..ahh!!" she screamed, dropping to the floor. She took her arm out of her socket and drew a thin line across her arm with a hidden blade, but not in sight of the other ninja. She gasped and tears rolled down her face. She attempted to stand but her knees wobbled and she fell back down. She clutched her shoulders and whimpered, not looking up at the kunoichi.

The plan was relativly simple. She would be in pain, easy enough to cause. Either Kasume would run off to get a medic ninja, or she'd get Leader. But...her plan was spotted. She failed to realise that Kasume may do neither of these. Actually, she knew. But she hoped that Kasume would leave so she could go take the prank.

But she wanted her gone quickly. Their was no telling how much time she had to diffuse the trap. Kiko hoped she got lucky. Really badly.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:18 pm

"Hmm... The water, is Cold. VERY cold this time of year, Kisames fishing buckets are put behind the cave, we could practically BATHE them in water if we all grabbed a bucket." Hidan smiled.
"ATHEIST?! YOU HEATHEN." He lowered his head again.
"Hm?" Kasume asked.
She looked down at the nin. "Suppai, retrieve..!" She gave the order, the bird flew off of the nearby branch, grew the smallest bit, then grabbed the girl by the shoulders of her cloak.
Flying her back to Kasume. Who observed the wounds.
"This angle... Of the cut..." She began. "Is at your arms angle. You did this? Explain yourself." She said as the bird lowered the girl back onto the branch of the tree, resumed a smaller stature, then flew back onto the branch.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 am

".............." Kiko stared at the ground. I knew this wouldn't work...

"........" She looked down at the cut and wrinkled her nose. Slowly, she put her arm back in it's socket and grimaced as a hot pain shot up her neck. She wiped the fake tears off her face and stood up, ashamed. The cut on her shoulder was still bleeding, but she didn't care. She deserved that pain.

"........" She didn't dare look up at Kasume. A small breeze ruffled her shoulder, and she shivered. Of course it wouldn't work. They were too smart. It was foolish to think it would've.

She kept her eyes fixed on the ground. Kasume had asked for an explanation. What should she say? Sorry, Kasume, I wanted you to go inside so that you wouldn't get hurt by Hidan and Julian because it seems they're trying to prank us. How stupid. It was just dumb. She couldn't do that. Another option was to say she liked the attention. But it probably wouldn't sound likely.

"...." Meanwhile, her thoughts ran away from her, and she was left looking at the ground. Kasume was bound to be irritated by her silence. But she just couldn't think of what she was supposed to say. A offer to drink, like Julian did with Hidan? Or maybe she should bribe her to go inside. That actually might work...

"I..." she stopped. She had no idea how to put that idea into words. She wrangled with her thoughts, trying to come with a good sentence. Eventually she gave up.

"Sorry." she said numbly.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:26 pm

"The boys are not smart." Kasume said. She finally looked Kiko in the face. "Ya know if you wanted me to go inside, you could have just asked." She half smiled.
"Yuukio." she mumbled. The frog jumped from Kasumes shoulder and onto Kiko's.
He stuck a suction cup like pad to Kiko's wounds, and they stopped bleeding.

"Hm... We arent that terrible. We can humanly converse... Cant we?"
the frog shot back to Kasume. "Your smart. But, not wise. Im not one to talk."
She said, blinking then looking down. "The boys are scheming. As usual... My Hidan... Ill punish him for this.... But, for now... We need our own plan." Kasume said.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Kiko was surprised. She didn't predict this course of action. But it made sense. She nodded, slowly. She raised her eyes and met Kasumes'. She smiled for the first time for years.

"What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:19 pm

"You know Hidan, back in my village the people believed that the moon was god and the eclipse swallowing it up is some kind of devil, that was the cause why all of us eclipse eyes...well how do I explain what an eclipse eye is..... see my black eye with the red pupil? It's common that eclipse eyes have 2 of these, but I am not a full blooded eclipse, or how they call us too shadow eyes, well I am getting off topic, all I wanted to say that we where enslaved while the religious silver, or moonlight eyes, could live in luxury.
So I think you could understand why I believe in nothing rather than believing in such crap as the holy moon,"
Julian lifted his head, anger was to see in his normal eye, the left side of his face stayed emotionless.

Then he thought:
"I have to get him in a conversation or something else, before he starts thinking about pranking someone, when there's something I hate as much as slavery it is pranking, I just can't understand what's funny about making someone feel ashamed or even letting him or her suffer...
But I can't risk starting a battle with an immortal...

at least not again."

Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

"Wow way to leave me guys!" as Takato ran to catch up with Hidan and Julian, "I actually wanted to do this" he thought to himself, as he caught up he heard the end of Julian talking "whats up guys?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:54 pm

[color=indigo]"Were about to go get the buckets, now werent we Julian?" Hidan asked sadistically.
After whispering Kasume said "Lets go!"
Then the nin darted from the trees, into the cave... And layed in wait.
"D****t! I forgot my necklace.... Im not Doing this without it." Hidan said. "Lets go to the hideout." He said, walking off. Knowing the others would follow.
"Hidan left his worship necklace today..." Kasume said, reaching onto the dresser, grabbing it.
She spun it around her finger. Shutting her eyes.
"Suppai." She summoned. Then the bird flew from the corner of the room. To the girls swallowed the necklace, then looked to Kasume... "Fly this to the tallest hill. Then bury it. I will send for it later.
"But--" The bird let out a slightly humanoid burst of speech.
"No questions." She silenced the bird. [/i] She knows shes not aloud to speak loud around humans.[i]
The bird nodded. Then flies away out from the door.. Kasume turned to Kiko, watching for the Surprised expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 am

Julian took his necklace and looked a it, it had the shape of a serpent moon and was silver
"phatetic" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16295

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:25 am

Ryuu walked into the room looking like he just woke up
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 am

Julian bowed own immediately as he saw his higher up, it was still stuck in his head from the years of slavery to bow down.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Kiko was certainly surprised, but decided not to say anything. "Will he be mad that you have his necklace?" She asked, curiously eyeing the bird as it flapped away. She felt a longing for Neko-chan and hugged her shoulders in the darkness. "I mean, he sure seemed in a hurry to go and get it. Wouldn't it be bad for us to be found in possesion of it?" She thought for a moment.

"We could sneak it into someone's pocket. Someone you don't really like very much...and can't be traced to you. Maybe someone you don't care very much for, but don't hate. We'd be less suspicious then." She returned her gaze to Kasume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next