TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Vote_lcapJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Voting_barJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Vote_lcapJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Voting_barJust sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)

Go down 
+4
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Jack Atlas
Shizuo Heiwajima
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16328

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:55 pm

"Trying to sleep here." Ryuu said not caring about anything else
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

Posts Posts : 56
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15455

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:06 pm

"Kasume" Takato said "you should go to bed your drunk'
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15979

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:05 pm

"Wawume, woo wud wo to wed your drunk."
She mocked him defiantly.
Awaiting a response, she walked into the other room then walked back in with yet another bottle.
Gnawing on the cap of it trying to get it off with her teeth.
She grumbled as she tried. She shoved the bottle towards Takato.
"YOU, OPEN THIS BOTTLE OR FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BLUNT FORCE CASTRATION."

Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

*Sigh* "Fine have it you way" says Takato as he opens the bottle
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:55 pm

"**** Yeah I will have it my way." Said Kasume. "Wanna sip?" She asked. Pointing to the bottle. Raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15000

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Kiko heard the glass shatter, and quietly cleaned up the mess. She didn't want anyone to get hurt on the pieces, then there'd be blood. More blood. Se'd have to clean that up too. She always did. So she cleaned the glass up first, then disposed of it.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 pm

"Oh, urmf. Sorry about that." Kasume Bowed her head tiredly. She furrowed her brow.
"Sip?" She asked the girl who had cleaned. Holding up the bottle. Pointing the cap sideways, using her other hand to fix her purple bangs that so nonchalantly fell in front of her face,
She felt bad about having this girl she does not know clean up for her.
She felt like an untrained dog who had to bee taken up after, much less an Akatsuki.
She did not meet the girls eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

"Thanks Kiko" Takato thanked the girl politely. "Ha Nice impression you left on the new girl, Kasume" Takato Said Sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

She looked up,
Happy to be distracted from her own thoughts.
"CASTRATION.: She reminded him, though it did not seem to move him.
She stuck her vodka flavored tongue out at him.
Still holding up the bottle. "TAKATO." Said Kasume, not even realizing that she has said it.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:56 pm

Takato lets out a silent sigh, as he tries not to recoil from the stench of her vodka breath
"Yeah? Kasume" replying to his name being called
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:04 pm

"I- I dont know."
She shut her mouth. Noticing her vodka scent. "Ill be back in a moment..."
She left to go shower.
Hidan walked in through the same door Kasume was exiting from.
They whispered and blushed as they walked by eachother.
He turned back at her with a smile that read 'She did not just seriously say that, did she?'
But, knowing Kasume, she did mean it...
His favorite smell. Blood, and vodka.
"Hey." He said Casually.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm

"Sup?" Takato replied nonchalantly. "Should I ask what she said before she left?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 pm

"The H*** if I know."
Hidan shrugged.
"She's always got a million things going through her head a minute, half of which are probably illegal, narcodic, and discusting." He added.
Hidan turned to the door he entered from.
"The weirdest thing is... I dont remember giving her the keys to my stash drawer. AND THAT MEANS SHE FOUND THE STASH.."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 pm

"Dang, she sure sounds like a handful" Takota replied contemplating the idea", well just watch the blood the new girl here doesnt seem to like it very much. Im bored how bout a training battle? By the time we're down Kasume will probably be out of the shower."
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm

"Sure, oi. Lets go outside though."
Hidan said, walking out of the door again, passing the bathroom, with running water on the way, he opened the door quietly, then from the bathroom you hear
"HIDA--"
"OW!"
"D*** RIGHT OW!"
"I WAS JUST--"
"Oh I know what you were just doing! GIT."
Then there was a mumble of arguing, then it went quiet. Or, almost quiet. ((Wink wink, hint hint.))
Then Hidan submerged from the bathroom.
"Lets go." He said.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:25 pm

"Gross" Takato gagged " I dont even wanna know.. As the two walk outside Takato notices the pretty stars that are over head.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:29 pm

"Lets make this quick, its getting dark. And its raining."
Hidan said, the rain gently fell from overhead.
Hidan drew his scythe.
Waiting for Takato.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:36 pm

"You wish is my command danny" Takato baited
Takato Draws His star eater channeling his chakra through it
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

"Hm."
Hidan ran at Takato and swung low, using his scythe , trying to hit Takato off his feet.
Missing narrowly, he darted behind him,
But shot his scythe out using the re-tractor hooked to the ground.
Just nipping the skin on Takato's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Hey that was brand new! Takato yelled Time for something interestinng.
Zodiac Realease: Gemini!

The Twins appear as if from the Stars themselves as one holds a shield the other holds a halbred
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

"Geh."
Hidan jumped in the air, retracted his scythe, then reshot it, it landed at Takato's feet.
He pulled it back in, pulling himself foreward at an equal speed.
He shot out a leg, kicking Takato in the ribs.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14978

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:38 am

Julian looked up, and thought.
"did I shock her too much?"
He got up, bowed down very deep an walked on in the halls
"where are those battlesounds coming from?" He asked himself in a whispering voice.

As he turned around he saw Hidan fighting an Akatsuki girl, and another girl sightly drunk that was watching

He whispered in a deep voice: "Hmpf, just like my cousin, never know when to stop, through him I've learned to control my desires for alcohol, I never got drunk since that day, I wonder what this hot blooded eclipse eye is doing now?"

For the chase he'll be attacked Julian summoned hi scythe and stayed on guard, like he does nearly all the time.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Ouch!
Ha thats all You got?
The halbred holder cuts the retractable chain connectecting hidan's scythe
At the same time Takato slashes at Hadan barely grazing him but enought to draw some blood
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14978

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Julian go a little off guard, while watching them.
"Now those are skilled fighters, but still: they are fighting face to face... slowly I get used to it to see people fight like this since I am a ninja now too, but there's another thing that worries me..."

Julian stepped into the battle and before the fighting ones clashed again he shouted:
"Can't we all just get along?"
Then he thought: "Oh crap, what have I done? I gotta do something before I get attacked or laughed at...."

Suddenly Julian reached into his cloak and pulled out a huge bottle of Met, it's a honey-whine.
"Um....party?" Julian whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Takato instantly stopped and stared blanky at the bold nin who interruptted his training battle.
"Hey, Hidan we'll pick this up at another time. okay?"
Contemplating the idea of the nin's invintation to party Takato walks over to him and scans him over. Only one word came to Takato's mind was... Dark.
Not wanting to be rude he promptly accepts his offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)   Just sittin... (open to all with bios!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sittin... (open to all with bios!)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next