TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Yumi is BORED~!

Go down 
+7
HiddenShadow33
Arsuma1996
Jack Atlas
oogie boogie man
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15976

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:12 pm

"Do you think I angered him?" Kasume asked sarcastically. Hidan shrugged his shoulders."What was that he said about 'make out paradise?'" Hidan reflected.
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Aizen's Underling
Black Mage Darkwizardton

Posts Posts : 259
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 24510

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Raiden leapt through the trees, from branch to branch, making full use of the his chakra. Even as the trees passed by in a blur, he was able to stop in time, to hail a figure standing on a branch ahead of him. The man stood fairly tall, a drawn face and black hair, and two sets of Sharingan, each with three tomoe. Raiden raised a hand.
"Ay, Itachi-san! What brings you out-?"
"Leader wants you."
Raiden looked put off for a moment, before shrugging and smiling.
"Was just on my way, in fact. Thanks, Itachi..."
There was no response from the former Anbu member.
"...Where is he, exactly?"
Itachi muttered some directions, before taking a course perpendicular to Raiden's and zipping off through the woods. Raiden paused for a moment to think what a strange fellow Itachi was, before continuing off towards the hideout with the directions Itachi had given him.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Kasume shrugged off the possible anger she put him through and tried to return to her friends with a rather rude feeling.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16093

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Yumi laughed. "You can't be mad at him, Kasume. he's just a naturally irratating person. How is it you can stand being in a inclosed room wth tobi or hours on end and you can't stand him for more than five minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 pm

"im tolerant like that." Kasume replied slyly. "How can you stand Deidara blowing up your puppets all the time, Sasori?" Kasume blurted.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:04 pm

"I break into his clay supply and put in a little of my poison. the sodium thiopental in my poison reacts with the C-4 in the clay and nulifies it, so when he wants to make art, the explosion doesn't happen and instead... we have a small piece of everlasting art. Plus i'd imagine sodium thiopental doesn't taste well." he replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Kasume nodded and smiled, imagining Deidara throwing a clay bird, expecting a BANG then nothing happening. Or Deidara reaching in his clay pouch and getting a taste of poison. She laughed at the thought. "I think we should go get him." Kasume said refreshingly. Hidan slightly nodded as they jumped off to find himawaiting the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

Posts Posts : 162
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15641

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:44 am

all of them heard hidan yell"YES,A MALE AKATSUKI MEMBER THAT BELIVES IN JASHIN as they saw a man with hidans scyth in his cheast "Hi im moshi motto."the man said as if nothing happend.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 pm

:D

Kasume gritted her teeth and walked to the man with the giant chest peircing. She ggrabbeg the upper stalf of the scythe, put her right foot on moshi mottos stomach and ripied out the scythe of his chest. "Damnit Hidan if you lose this in someone again im not going to get it for you again." She said as she walked back to the couch holding the scythe. "Can I have my f*cking scythe back?!" Hidan asked impationtly. "If you ask for it nicely." Kasume retorted. "No. Im not nice to anyone." He commented snydely. Kasume stood up. She only was about 5 foot 2 inches tall. she grabbed Hidans neck and wrenched him down to her level. She changed her posture to a more sexy suducive pose and acted as if she was going to kiss him. "Not nice to anyone, what about me Hidan. Arent you nice to me?" She asked him. her large purple eyes glistening. Hidan shut his eyes and knew he was going to regret these words. "Fine. May I PLE--PLEASE have my scythe back, Kasume?" he asked begrudgingly. "Yes, thankyou for asking politely." she leaned down and grabbed the scythe from the couch. "Love you." She said. "love you too." Hidan said very quietly and muffled. "What? I couldent hear you?" She asked him dauntinly. "I LOVE YOU TOO." Hidan said quite loudly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16325

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 pm

"What i didn't say anything" Ryuu yelled back to Hidan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 pm

"you poor man you need to stop hanging out wth a GIRL"moshi motto said to make it look like Kasume was chilish"and you should hang out with me "
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 am

"Hidan don't listen to him he's an idiot, I'm surprised he's even in this organization" Ryuu said then gave the stare of death at Moshi
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 pm

IF IM SUCH AN IDIOT-moshi motto stopped and saw that everyone was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Kasume, walked to Moshi. "Hey Moshi Motto?" She asked him. As he looked down as her, her face changed. Hidans eyes grew wider as he could tell what was coming. "It is Hidans decision if he decides to hang out with me or not. Mabey if you had a woman, you would understand the bond we share, but do you have a woman?" She asked. Before she could raise her fist guick enough, Hidan grabbed Kasume by the shoulders and her fist stayed by her side. Hidan mumbled something through a grin, obviously about the night before and something about the bond they shared :3. Kasume blushed, only she understood the words excactly, the rest just sat staring at them. Then Kasume shrugged her shoulders and relaxed her fists. :D
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 pm

moshi motto,in rage,turned grabbed tobi and pushed him into the wall so hard it made a dent and moshi motto walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

'That's it a dent come on majority of people would actually smash people through" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
Arsuma1996
Genin
Arsuma1996

Posts Posts : 55
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15487

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 am

"Whats with all the noise."said Arsuma as he walked in "Hey look a Tobi dent is Moshi mad?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:16 am

"Sure if you can call it anger" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 am

"Arsuma, you,me,kasume,and hidan have a mission must be big
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm

"YUSS!!!! IM FREEE!!!"
yumi screeched, obviously overjoyed as to being without work today.
Back to top Go down
Arsuma1996
Genin
Arsuma1996

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 pm

'Whats the mission Moshi' said Arsuma as he sipped his Mocha
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:08 pm

"Another off day i guess" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm

"its about..umm...well arsuma,its your worst nightmare"moshi motto said
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Ryuu walked off to see if any missions are available
Back to top Go down
Arsuma1996
Genin
Arsuma1996

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:05 pm

"So we are goin to kill Orchimaro" said Arsuma "Now I can get my half of bod-... Arsuma just stops and crashes to the floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi is BORED~!
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next