TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Yumi is BORED~!

Go down 
+7
HiddenShadow33
Arsuma1996
Jack Atlas
oogie boogie man
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14976

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Kiko ran for a while, almost a half an hour. SHe was breathing heavily. She shakily pushed her chakra out, locating Sempai. Thankfully, the other ninja seemed to have left. She exhaled and sat down, huffing. She leaned against a tree and closed her eyes, trying to calm down.

"You can come out now, Julian. They're a far way off. Sempai should be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16304

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Ryuu quickly caught up with Kiko and Julian and instead of a usual hello he grabs Julian and yells out "What were you thinking I told you I wasn't intending to fight anyone and now we're off course!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14954

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:43 pm

"It wasn't my fault that I was born as an eclipse eye, the only way to hide for me are the shadows! I know this eye is nothing but a curse, it brought me only misery and pain!" Julian shouted hysterical, then he grabbed one of his throwing knives and tried to cut out his eyes, but shortly before he reached his eye he sank down because of his own cowardliness.
Then he sank down on his knees and just looked into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:04 pm

Sadenned by this turn of events, she looked over to Ryuu. "S-sempai..It was my fault. I should've been more observant..." she looked down, ashamed of her own actions. "Listen, Julian." she said, redirecting her attention. "It is not a curse to be misunderstood. People fear what they do not understand. Learn more about your eyes, and one day you can use them to their full extent. Someday you'll like them. I'm sure of this." A tremble racked her small frame. She quickly put a hand to her mouth, and stood.

"I have to go to the bathroom." she said, quickly walking out of sight.

Ah...drawbacks..haven't donw this in a while.. Another tremble sent blood rushing to her face. "Urk.." she groaned and coughed up blood. Her lungs were breathing in the excess, or anti-chakra she used after running for so long. She shivered again, one hand clutching her sides, the other her mouth. Blood was spurting on the grass. After a final shiver she felt the anti-matter disapear.

Quickly as she could she swept her chakra around the area, picking blood off of the grass and her clothing. She deposited it into a nearby river and covered her face in chakra. She looked into a puddle, relieved that the chakra had made some of the paleness of her face leave her. She walked back to the others. "What will we do now?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Julian stood up but still was looking into nowhere.
"I thank you for this words Kiko, but I can't undo my faults, I can go straight back to the headquarters if you want me to, I am really just in the way....."
He said while he was still touching his left eye, his shadow was unstable and changed his shape every second, it was long since Julian had so much motions.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:00 am

Ryuu just took a breath "Your also a new recruit aren't you Julian?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 am

"Slave, Rebel, Assassin, Self trained Rough-Ninja, Akatsuki...that's my life...pathetic"
Julian still looked straight forward
Then he looked down and shook his head.
Suddenly he had this mature, rough and somehow sad look in his eyes again.

"Yes, I am new." He finally said.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 am

Kiko looked at Ryuu uncertainly. "I won't stop you if you want to stay, Julian. But you should ask Sempai. He offered to take me to Leader-senpai as he went to complete a mission."
She gazed off into the trees at a black bird who was there. The bird took one look at her, holding her gaze for a moment before squaking and flying off.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:22 pm

"You know I really just want to help. So, master will you take me with you?"
Julian looked up into the face of his higher ups, but before his view hit his leader's eyes, he turned around to Kiko again and said:

"Are you really ok with letting me flow you? Really I don't want to stand in the way. You don't have to be polite, I lived in a forest for 2 years, I am rough and impoliteness won't hurt me, the only thing that can is cold steel."

Then he turned around to his higher up again and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 pm

"As long as Sempai agrees, then you can come. But it really is his desicion, he offered to take me, so I really can't just add people on to the party. That would be very rude and would trespass on his hospitality."

She turned to Ryuu, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:14 pm

"Okay, you can come but another screw up like that and I'll won't stop the enemy next time." said Ryuu
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Kiko gazed at them happily. "That's great, thank you Sempai! I won't mess up next time!"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm

"I think he meant me." Julian said sadly.
"But I won't fail I promise."
Julian took a white tracker mask with a red real blood moon on it's forehead covering the wave symbol, and 2 black stripes coming from the right hole for the eye.
"discretion" He whispered as he took the mask on.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 am

"Where will we go now, Sempai? I ran us off track. I hope leader-sempai isn't angry with us..." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 am

Julia looked around, scanning the area, he knew that it wasn't necessary because Kiko could sensor things, but Julian is a paranoid person, always thinking someone is following him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:45 am

"He won't be if we hurry up and stay hidden." Ryuu said "This way!"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Kiko followed quietly, assuming the same position of that when she and Ryuu had first left. (trying to stay out of the way). She spread her chakra out wider than normal, monitering everything as she walked. She could multitask, but she couldn't maintain more than five things at once. She tried to keep up as best she could while checking every bush and any movements for a mile around. Which, by the way, is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.

A few times she almost fell off the trees. She recovered, but her confidence wavered. It was like trying to watch three screens at once, her feet, her direction, and the chakra signatures.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:29 pm

"Kiko you okay?" Ryuu asked "You seem to be slowing down it's ok to be a little on the jumpy side but too much and you'll end up getting caught."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

"Eh.? I'm f-fine-ah!" she fell off a branch, landing on her butt in the middle of a clearing. @.@
"Ow." she said halfheartedly. She made a mental note to decrease her range.

"I just don't want to get ambushed again." she said, sighing and jumping back up. "I've been keeping tabs on everything for the next mile."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

"Trust me Kiko, we don't have anyone within 3 miles of us, so be calm and follow were almost there." Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 am

Kiko sighed. "Okay Sempai." She retracted her chakra from them. It felt weird to not be surrounded by her chakra, but she shook it off. What Sempai says, goes. Period.
She kept following Ryuu. It was getting darker. She had no idea how long she'd been out, but she was getting pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:58 pm

"Don't fall asleep now, were 5 minutes away." Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 am

Kiko nodded, hopping to the next branch. She wearily kept her eyes open. The fight with the leaf ninja had really tired her out.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:45 am

Julian felt the shadows growing around him, he reached out an arm and put it into the lack of light, now he was weaving the entire darkness with his shadow, so he could find enemies, it's not that he didn't trust his higher up, but he was just so paranoid, a paranoia probably caused by living in the woods for 2 years. and weaving the shadows had a second advantage, he could now move faster not by jumping from tree to tree, but by weaving from shadow to shadow, but Julian didn'T just rush of, he decided to stay near the other two he felt that Kiko was loosing strength, he prepared to catch her up with a shadow, for the chase she falls down.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am

Kiko saw Julian's shadows out of the corner of her eyes. She sighed. It was good that he was still keeping watch. If Sempai hadn't told her not to keep watch she still would be doing it. But because he didn't say that to Julian, he could still do it. That put her more at ease.

She also noted it seemed he was keeping her shadow steady. It was good that she wouldn't fall too hard, if she did fall. She exhaled, trying to keep herself as steady as possible. If being weary and footsore was the punishment for going off track, then she would take it with open arms. She deserved it for slowing everyone down.

There was a glint of determination in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi is BORED~!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next