TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Yumi is BORED~!

Go down 
+7
HiddenShadow33
Arsuma1996
Jack Atlas
oogie boogie man
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16355

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Ryuu popped up out of nowhere sliced them both and said "I believe the rules were first blood, well i win now quit messing around we had some businesses to attend to I got to go now go straight back to Pain, he's ready for you and don't keep him waiting or else he'll do something worse than a little cut."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14830

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

"Yes, sir," Moko said apathetically.
Why would Pein need me?
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15005

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:04 am

Julian touched his face and wiped some blood from the wound, he looked at it, then he smiled, but not like a human if he or she is happy, it was less then a smile, more a insane grin, his paranoia was getting worse from hour to hour. He shook his head and followed Ryuu, but his uncovered eye still was looking in every direction, like someone was following him.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 am

Moko started to run back to the hideout. She was thinking about all the reasons Pein would need her. The blood on her shoulder started to dry faster than she expected.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 am

"Juuuuuliaaaan, I'm coming after you you aren't safe, nobody is safe I am chaos....I am decay."

Julian held his sleeves, the cold chopper of his claw worked refreshing, and he slowly got sane again.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Moko reaches the hideout and tries to find Pein.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14601

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Caspia goes to get an ice cream from the freezer and bumps into Minerava.
"Sorry," Caspia mutters.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15027

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Kiko swallowed her disgust for the blood and listened to the conversation intently. "I wonder what our partners will be.." she said quietly.
"Leader-sempai...I came because I heard of your organization while walking in a street. I wanted to join the Akatsuki..I hope you have some use for me..." she said, directing her voice towards the leader.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16355

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Ryuu walks into the room "If any of you are wondering you probably won't be partnered up with me I've done well without one and only members of the akatsuki know that I'm in this organization, no ones knows of my assassination of the third raikage except you guys, and I can get knowledge of the nine tails jinchuuriki much faster than Zetsu due to my past history with Kakashi." he told the new recruits
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm

"Since Ryuu isn't really a choice, that leaves Julian, Kiko, Caspia and I. Kiko has chakra replacement so she'll be more likely to be partnered with Caspia or me. Caspia has water, and most likely drowns her enemies. That leaves rarely any blood, so Kiko might be a good partner for her. There are 7 combinations." Moko whispered.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Julian entered the hideout aiming his guns at the other people, he was shivering, his right eye was looking around in the room very fast.
"How can I be sure one of you won't backstab me during a mission?!" He ask in a paranoid voice. Then he sunk down again.
"I'm sorry it's getting worse any minute" It would be the best if you just leave me alone, my paranoia is a danger to anyone, unless you can put me together with someone who can take my paranoia, and imprison me fast enough if I am acting strange again....I-I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 pm

"I have chains of lightning. They're chains made of lightning, dark lightning for me, that binds a person. If the person attempts to move, the chains shock him. I can blast it from my fingers if you are in range. If you're not I can summon a cloud and blast it there," Moko replied.

(This reminds me of one of my older RPGs. I made up this justu to control a guy with a demon in him. When I say older, it means right after Akatsuki Lair died.)
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14601

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:49 pm

Caspia whispered to Julian, "Would hitting you with a blast of freezing cold water work?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

"well, yea but if you try to seal me up, then make sure my head is sealed too, I can use shadows without handseals."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:17 pm

"If I do use lightning chains, I'll not use darkness in with it. Will that help?" Asks Moko.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 am

"I don't know, trying it out is the only way we can make sure, but I am not so sure if that is a good idea here and now...."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 pm

"If...if it's any use...the chakra I have...it can bind and not be seen or heard..like chakra strings that Sasori-sempai uses, only more constrictive and...if I remember correctly it can influence thoughts as well. But your ways seem easier." she added. She noticed it seemed to be somewhat of a competition between the two girls, possibly a competition over Julian...so she didn't want to make it any worse.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:36 pm

"No it's no use, if you enter my mind and try to change my thoughts, you'll see that there is a mad insane force in it that will crush any logic and sense to dust and just leave pure chaos, the only way to top me if the paranoia fully takes over....is to kill me.....I know it sounds brutal, but if I can't fight this insanity, nobody can, and if I fail in holding the paranoia back it's over."

Julian looked at the tree girls one by one, "who of you is able to do that IF I fail? I know this task is hard, but you just need a cold heart or no sense of moral if you wish to be my partner."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 pm

"Zetsu seems like a good partner for you. One, he can bind you. If you loose control he'd just eat you. Two, it would hilarious to see you getting eaten by a giant Venus flytrap. If you want to be partnered with one of us, try Caspia. She can turn into an orca and eat you. The other reason, it's fun to see people getting eaten. I guess I can do it rather fast. You wear metal, so I can just hit you with a lightning bolt." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:52 pm

"Zetsu already has a partner (himself) and I am sure all of you CAN kill me, but the point is if you really WANT to kill me, I need a partner that hates me form the depths of his or her heart..."

Julian thought about cutting off an arm of one of his fellow members to make them hate him, but then he thought that was too cruel.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:02 pm

"Not sure if that counted. It's just fun to see people get eaten. If I think about it, you'd be one of the most entertaining to watch. If you completely loose control in the base we can drag you onto a field and watch you getting eaten by Zetsu. It's like the Colesseum. Except with less people and a giant Venus flytrap." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:07 am

"It can't be me, then. I don't really hate anyone." even as she said it she questioned herself. One man, the man who had murdered her clan out of spite, did she hate him? She wasn't sure. All she felt was sadness and longing, but not hate. Should she feel hate for that man? She didn't know. It confused her how she couldn't even read her own emotions, let alone others.
"Why do you like to see people get eaten, Moko-san?" she had been curious, and it was something to distract her from herself.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:12 am

"It's fun to see things rip through the flesh and the eating it. All the blood everywhere, it's entertaining." Moko said.
(The in-real life is what I said up there, and I am related from my mom's side to an emperor that liked to watch people getting eaten by animals for execution.)
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 am

"I see..." she replied. She shuddered inwardly, but her expression remained the same.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 am

"A corpse is a corpse, eaten or not, it's the way you kill that makes you an artist of death, the true art is to let it look like an accident or suicide..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi is BORED~!
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next