TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Yumi is BORED~!

Go down 
+7
HiddenShadow33
Arsuma1996
Jack Atlas
oogie boogie man
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14454

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:30 pm

"Wow, Kiko, I now know why you're in the Akatsuki," Says Caspia, "Hurry back before the meeting starts."

Caspia disappears behind the trees.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14858

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

"Oh that's the feeling when chakra flows through your veins"
Julian could feel Kiko's chakra inside of him, it was warm, and he felt tike he got something back that was missing, but he also recognized the sorrow, and loneliness of the girl at her chakra, He thought back on the day he red the files of all the Akatsuki members."She must think I am a monster, her clan was taken away form her, and I? I just wiped out my clan because of their ignorance... I don't know what is worse..." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14683

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:42 pm

"Kiko, can you put us down now? I promise I won't chop off Julian's head," said Moko.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14880

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:27 pm

She nodded and released her chakra. "Hurry or Leader-senpai will get angry!" she dashed back inside.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Julian heard a noise and looked back, but there where just thousands of violet eyes staring at him.
"I hate those illusions" he whispered and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Moko entered the hideout.

"Where's leader?" Asked Moko.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm

"In the meeting room. Follow me!" Kiko ran down the hallway and went inside the door were everyone was sitting. They continued as if uninterupted. Kiko went and sat down near Caspia.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Moko whispered to Kiko as she sat down next to Julian, "What is this about?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm

(Is there a table? if yes):

Julian pulled out his chopper claw from the stub f arm he had left form the explosion, he laid it down and started to turn the bolts in harder with a screwdriver. He mumbled something like: "That idiot of a cousin, he really wants to see me in pieces...."

(if not)

Julian started to take out the bullets of his guns and replace them by caliber 8 bullets he got from his cousin, those things could quite pack a punch. But as Julian tried to put the first bullet in he recognized they where too big for his gun, he dropped the big bullets on the for and started to reload the gun with the small ones again mumbling: "I really hate you Jan... sometimes you are just an idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:23 pm

(Assuming there's a table)
Caspia opened a bottle of water and started to play with the water to wait for the meeting to start.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Moko whispered to Caspia, "Isn't the water for drinking?"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Kiko stared at the table, waiting for it to start. (me: oh caspia~ you started the thing about the meeting, you start pain talking! :3)
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 pm

Pain said, "As you some know, it's about time to start choosing partners for the newbies."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:01 am

Julian put his chopper claw back on the arm-stub.
As he heard the words of the leader he looked away in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:11 am

Moko sent a tiny shock of electricity over to Julian.

She whispered, "Stop moving. I'm sitting next to you and it's really annoying."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 am

Julian just raised two fingers of his chopperclaw as sign that he has understood, and then he looked back tot h leader.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 am

"I'll be picking your partners," said Pein, "According to your battle style and others."

(If anyone wants to request being partnered with anyone, speak now before I make the teams.)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

(I am ok with any partner, I like all of you ^^)
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

(I'm lenient, so I don't care.)
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

(How about me and Kiko? I like her style and we match. We're the more sane ones and not I KILLS YOU of us. You both have pretty insane RPCs and they both use darkness)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 am

(I just need someone that can get along with my paranoia, if nobody wants to be in a team with me I can create a second rp character(my cousin) to group up with me))
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 am

(if you want to be with her, be with her. All of us can deal with his paranoia, truly.)
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Kiko listened to Leader talk intently.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Julian's chopper fingers where tipping on the table very intense and fast like a spider, he looked in all directions.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:36 pm

(I don't mind, whatever team I take. I'd be happy with all of you. ^^ Just try not to kill anyone in front of Kiko, whoever my partner is. I don't mind the blood but she will lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi is BORED~!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next