TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

Posts Posts : 70
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14290

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Mizuki froze when he said that, looking at him intensely. She knew that psychologically, everyone had a darker side to them, but she never expected to meet someone who could see through her so well. Itachi had a gift at it, as did Deidara, but Julian was on a different level.

"... You're talented, Julian-san, as well as intriguing. My hopes are to tear down that wall..." she said, her eyes softening a bit. "Here's your food!" the waitress happily said, popping in with a tray of food. "Thank you." Mizuki said, nodding at the waitress. The waitress paused, looking at the two teens. "Did I interrupt something, you two?" she asked, winking. Mizuki said nothing, and sipped her tea. She didn't talk to people more than she had or wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14948

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 am

Julian just shook his head and started to unwrap his mouth.
Several scars where positioned around his mouth, his lips where dry and open form biting them, but still he smiled.
The ex-slave stared at his tea waiting to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:04 pm

The waitress stared for a moment, then bowed and put on a cheery face. "Let me know if you two need anything!" she said, walking to help the another customer.

Mizuki sipped some of her miso soup, looking a bit deep in thought. "Julian-san... why are you apart of the Akatsuki?" she asked, blowing gently on the soup. Every member had a different reason, and she wanted to know his.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:25 pm

"Heh"
Julian put down his tea.
"If you ask me like this I have to admit that... I hate them, I think every single one of those freaks is worth less then scum... but... Peace is my goal. In a world where everyone knows pain, there wouldn't be slavery anymore, and there is no need for uprising where people kill their own men. Actually i think the whole ninja world doesn't deserve to exist. Training kids form young age to give their lives for a village. If you ask me that's just like the slavery in the bloody mist long time ago, only that the victims don't know that they're are slaves. Our leader will crush this rotten world, and through pain he will rebuild a world of peace... the only sad thing about it is that there will be no freedom in this peace..." Julian lowered his head. "That's why I've joined them, I believe in his paths." The man started to drink i tea again, the hot water burned at his wounded lips but the flavor of the tea was an exchange for the pain.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Mizuki stared at him, surprised by what he just said. A world built on peace through shared pain... but what if...

"What if you can't feel pain?" she quietly asked, picking up her glass of sweet ice tea to inspect it. "What if you're nothing more than a tool to the shinobi world? Is that the same...?" she asked, making eye contact with him. What if your only purpose was to be the tool of another's use?
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am

Julian looked up and started to think.
Then he turned to Mizuki again and answered: "A tool is a neutral being, it has no intentions to break peace, when a tool can't feel pain it can't also feel greed, or hatred. When a tool's user feels the pain it's enough to bring peace. But if a tool has no master or user, it isn't a threat to peace."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 am

She nodded, starting to understand his point more now. "If a tool is only meant to be used... and that's it's only purpose... Then there won't be use for me?" she asked, trying to make sure she was getting this right.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 pm

"For a tool without a soul for sure. But as human you have the power to develop your own will. You're able to become a tool for your own use. If you really where a tool you'd hunting tailed beasts now for Akatsuki, but that you have left of to find your past is the prove that you're not just a soulless tool. If nobody else gives you purpose, it's up to you to find your way. And if somebody wants you to be a tool for something you hate, it's your decision to help them or not. As a slave I was a tool too, but one day I gave myself purpose and started an uprising. it was bloody... and I had to go against my own family, but in the end I wasn't a tool anymore, I was free. And so it's up to you if you want to be a toll or not." By talking about his past, Julian got curious about Mizuki's and was even more excited to find it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Mizuki tilted her head. "I don't feel "hate." But I see where you're coming from... as to why I'm not hunting a jinchuriki right now... It's simply because I told leader-sama that the Akatsuki's goals came second to me." she said, sipping some of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:06 pm

"Well the first step to feelings, is to learn for yourself what's right and what's wrong." With this words he stood up, placed the money for the tea on the table and said: "I'm going to get the supplies, I'll be waiting for you in front of the teahouse." He slowly walked off.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 pm

Mizuki watched him leave, finishing her meal quickly. She walked outside to see him waiting for her, and she tilted her head. "I'll pay for the supplies. I need to restock on a few items as well." she said, checking her pouch of shurikun.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 am

"Fine with me." He answered and headed for the store.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:20 pm

Mizuki followed, and sure enough they found the store.

It had an old feel to it, and a woman was inside at the counter. She was in her mid-thirties, but was actually very pretty and looked young. "Welcome. I take it you're travelers in need of supplies." she said, watching the two teens with careful eyes.

Mizuki nodded, bowing, "Yes ma'am. We're heading to the far north." The woman arched an eyebrow at Mizuki, approaching her. "Alright... we should get you some warmer clothes, and since you're obviously shinobi... let's get you two some things to protect metal from the cold. It's blizzard season now... so I'd advise you to be wary." the woman said, looking at the two intensely.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:25 pm

"I think my blade doesn't have problems with the cold..." Julian said as he looked down to a little Button on the hilt of his weapon.
"But I wouldn't have something against warmer clothes..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:53 pm

The woman arched an eyebrow. "Look, just take my advice on this one. The elements aren't friendly. Any weapons you've got that are made of metal need to soak in my special mix. It's free of charge, so just let me do it." the woman frostily said. Mizuki looked at Julian and nodded. "It's a good idea... We'll need functioning weapons." she said, drawing her silver chakra fans, which were entirely made of metal.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm

"I don't know I don't really like other people touching my blade...." Then he sighed and pulled the sword out of the sheath. Strange wires and hoses where going form the hilt to the blade. "Be very careful with it." He said as he gave it to the old woman.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm

She nodded in understanding, and held the blade with care, going to the back of the store for a moment with both Mizuki's fans and Julian's blade. "I've got one more weapon that will definitely need this care." Mizuki said, holding up a hand sign and summoning her katana with it's pure black blade.

The woman froze when she saw it, looking up at Mizuki again. "I'm sorry... but do you know a woman by the name of Yume Hakumei?" she asked. Mizuki froze when she heard her clan's name, looking at the woman with intensity. "No... I don't..." she slowly said.

The woman tilted her head, "You look just like her... and I had a feeling... Is your name Mizuki Hakumei?" she asked. Mizuki nodded, with her body tensing up. The woman smiled, "I knew it! It's so good to see you again! You've grown up wonderfully."

Mizuki stared at the woman. "I'm sorry... but who are you? And who is Yume Hakumei?" Mizuki asked, looking the woman over. The woman frowned, "My name is Ryoku... I knew you as a little kid." Mizuki arched an eyebrow, not sure whether to believe her or not. "As for Yume..." Ryoku started. Mizuki looked at her with interest. "She was your mother."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Julian watched the scenario quietly now he understood why it was so important for Mizuki to know her past. He remembered back on the times before he was turned into a slave, before he got the eclipse eye. He remembered back on his mother, she was caring and nice. But she was one of the people that turned him into a slave. Little shadows danced around his right hand when he thought on the day he faced his parents and won the rebellion. Then he looked back at Mizuki. "Now I can understand you." He said. He felt sorrow for her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Mizuki stood frozen, almost as if time had stopped for her. "My... mother?" she quietly asked, staring at the woman. Ryoku nodded, looking a little sad. Mizuki closed her eyes as Julian said, "Now I can understand you."

Ryoku looked at Mizuki with pure sadness in her eyes. "Do you not remember?" she asked. Mizuki shook her head, opening her eyes again. It was incredibly faint, and almost invisible, but there was a look of pure anguish in her eyes, and then it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Julian placed his hand on Mizuki's shoulder.
"I think we are closer to what we seek as we thought."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Mizuki nodded, placing her hand on Julian's. "Thank you, Julian-san." she softly said. Maybe they were, and maybe they weren't... but she had gotten one thing from her past; her mother's name. "Why don't we start getting your supplies together. I think I know where you're headed... and you'll need the warm clothes." Ryoku said, placing a hand on Mizuki's head. Mizuki nodded, not feeling or finding the need to speak.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:18 pm

"Don't bother getting warm things for me, I have my coat." Julian said as he took his long black leathercoat with the grey tribals on it form his hips. It wasn't an Akatsuki coat, and it seemed quite old. It was scattered at the bottom but the leather was warm and comfy. "I was wearing this when I had to do work in the mines." He shortly said to explain why it was in such a bad shape.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Mizuki nodded in understanding, but Ryoku wouldn't have any of it. "You can wear your coat, that's fine... but you'll be wearing gear under it. And that's NOT an option. Anything you get is on the house. It's the least I can do for Yume's daughter."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

"If you insist... but make sure I can move beneath it. Strange... 13 years doing work in the cold with nothing but my pants on, and now I can't even stand a cold breeze... how time can change a person..." Julian smiled beneath his bandages. He wasn't used to get stuff free and stubborn as he was he couldn't just take any gifts. But this time he thought it would be a better idea to wear something against the cold.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Ryoku nodded. "Of course! I'm not a novice in these matters!" Ryoku said. She lead them to the clothing portion of the store, where there was everything from coats and boots to undergarments.

Mizuki browsed through the racks, picking out a winter-combat coat. "This... would work." she quietly said, her mind still on the simple thing of her mother's name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: Roleplay :: ROLEPLAY :: Naruto :: Akatsuki-
Jump to: