TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14858

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:40 am

Julian found an armless coat made out of hide and some red Blankets. He wrapped the blankets around his body, then putting the coat on and then his own leathercoat over it. He looked for gloves without fingers and found some black ones. He only took one and put t on. Then he looked on his chopper claw. "Excuse me." He said to Ryoku. "About the thing with the metal in the cold..." He turned a switch on his chopper claw he was hiding all the time and steam was coming out of it. He took it off and everything left was the stub of his arm. "Could you take care about this one too?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

Posts Posts : 70
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14200

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Ryoku nodded, not at all phased by his arm. She was once a highly active shinobi, but she had this life now. Nothing no longer surprised her when it came to wounds. "I'll start it in right away." she said, going into the back to soak his armor.

Mizuki noticed his arm, and tilted her head in a curious manner, but decided against asking him about it. Some things were best left unsaid. She picked up some thicker fingerless gloves, much thicker than the ones she had on, and draped them over her arm.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Julian looked at his stub. "Wow... feels strange without it..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Mizuki tilted her head, with her curiosity winning. "How long have you had it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:26 pm

"For some months, it happened when a part of my old armor exploded, my old armor should replace my chakra, but instead it just blew up and I've lost my hand." (You can read this in another topic, but I forgot the name, it was about getting our partners in Akatsuki) He was grinning as he thought back how badly the armor was crafted by him.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 pm

{thanks XD i'll try looking for it}

Mizuki nodded, processing this. "Most people who lose a limb are unable to cope with the loss... and yet you're smiling... you're interesting indeed, Julian-san."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:47 am

"I just smiled about the irony" Julian said. "The shoulderguard was crafted from my cousin, that is a mechanican and it blew up. The hand was made by me and works perfectly. In addition loosing my arm is not a big loss, I don't have any chakra so I am not able to do ninjutsu anyways, so I don't need handseals."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Mizuki blinked. "Did it hurt?" she asked. This seemed to be the only way she could relate to people; physical injuries. Although she'd never had this happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:19 pm

"Wel yeah... but my cousin always said "Pain is just weakness leaving the body" I don't care about such things ." Now Julian raelized how stupid he looked and hid the stub behind his back. "I hope it's ready soon, I kinda have a balance problem without the hand."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Mizuki arched an eyebrow, picking up on his insecurity. "Julian-san, you don't need to feel embarrassed around me. And if you have a balance problem, feel free to use me for assistance. Deidara-senpai spent weeks using me as a crutch when he lost both of his arms and was recovering." she said, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 am

"It's ok, I can handle it, but thank you anyway." Julian smiled at her beneath the bondages.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm

She tilted her head, looking at him. "The offer still stands, regardless."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:02 pm

"No it's fi-" Suddenly Julian fell on the floor because of his lack of balance. "Ok, looks like I really could use your help" He smiled to cover up his shame.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 pm

Mizuki nodded and helped him up, placing her surprisingly soft hands on his arm and waist, and having him put him weight on her. Though she looked dainty, she was clearly tough.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 pm

"Thank you, much more comfortable then the floor, I owe you one." He said trying to find his balance, he looked to Shopkeeper, witing for his chopper hand. He didn't want to stay like this too long, he feared that Mizuki felt uncomfortable helping him like this. Because of his past Julian felt always very awkward when someone had to help him, he was used to try something alone so often till he was able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Mizuki wasn't uncomfortable with this position. She was used to it, what with Deidara having had to use her as a crutch for several weeks. Ryoku came walking back out of the back, smiling at the two. "It'll take a little bit for them to soak. I had to use some extra protection on the claw. But why don't you two sit and make yourselves comfortable?" she asked.

Mizuki nodded, sitting down and helping Julian.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 am

"Thanks" Julian said as Mizuki helped to sit him down. He looked at his stub at the end of his lower arm. Most ninja get crippled in a fight, while defending others. But he.... he lost it because of the clumsiness of his cousin.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Mizuki tilted her head at the sudden somber look on Julian's face. She wasn't sure how to respond, so she just hugged him instead.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:02 am

Julian was surprised first, but then he smiled and responded with a hug. Well at least he tried to with his stub.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Mizuki didn't understand why a hug could make a person feel better, simply because she'd never experienced it. On some level, her mentality was, "Why ruin a person's happiness, just because I have none of my own?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 am

Julian let go of her and leaned against the wall waiting for his arm to finish.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Ryoku walked out of the room a few hours later, seeing Mizuki using Julian's shoulder for a pillow. "Ah... how cute." she smiled, winking at Julian. "Your armor and weapons are still drying. But they'll be done in about twenty minutes." she said, while Mizuki remained fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Julian nodded and didn't mind Mizuki on his shoulder. He also closed his eyes and sank into a world of plotting, planing and strategizing. He thought about new ways to attack and defend, and what he would do if he failed on this or another mission.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Mizuki slowly opened her eyes, sitting up, and seeing Julian and Ryoku. "My apologies for dozing off. I haven't slept well lately." she said, wrapping her cloak around herself.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:29 am

Julian looked up from thinking again and said: "It's good you're trying to sleep now, resting is essential for our journey. We have no time limit so we don't have to be all stressed about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: Roleplay :: ROLEPLAY :: Naruto :: Akatsuki-
Jump to: