TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Vote_lcapThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Voting_barThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Vote_lcapThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Voting_barThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)

Go down 
+5
Julian_Hattori
Shizuo Heiwajima
Black Mage Darkwizardton
oogie boogie man
Jack Atlas
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16295

PostSubject: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 2:32 am

Ryuu came in the center hall where everyone was at and decided since there's still jinchuuriki in the world why not assault all the villages that are known to have jinchuuriki since he hasn't really done anything since he joined this organization so he said "Hey, why don't we attack the villages that still have jinchuuriki in them come on isn't that our goal, isn't it one of the reasons why you joined the akatsuki we can take them all out. I'm not saying we should all attack one village at a time I meant we can just do that make the job easier for us except downside is we'll be more exposed but we're powerful enough to take down maybe 2 villages. Now who's with me"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

Posts Posts : 162
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15611

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:36 am

i'll if you can get arsuma and hidan
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:58 am

"we're going in bigger groups plus i think Ksaume is better off with Hidan" Ryuu replied
Back to top Go down
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Aizen's Underling
Black Mage Darkwizardton

Posts Posts : 259
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 24480

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Itachi leans against a wall, hands in his sleeves and arms crossed. He nods his assent to join the operation, and following that, slides his arms to his sides and leaves the room. Not the best conversationalist.
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:57 pm

"i'll come to"moshi motto said
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:13 pm

"Knew that Itachi would leave" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:41 pm

"where,when and with who"moshi motto said"are we going"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 pm

"That depends who else is in" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

"ohh"moshi motto said"well get more people!"moshi motto then demanded
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16063

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Yumi, leaning against the doorframe, nodded her head determindedly, she could probably get sasori and indirectly deidara to come along.
"i"ll go, i have little to lose." Yumi was a very funloving person, but when it cqame to missions she was downright serious.
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

"i can get tobi to come and MAYBE arsuma"moshi said"but you have to buy me a sake."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 pm

"Yeah right, Moshi." Ryuu said "I want people to want to join not forced."
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:07 pm

"find i still want a sake"moshi said
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:02 am

"I got some good idea for teams" Ryuu said "I'll go with Kisame and Madara, Yumi you get Sasori and Deidara. Kasume, you and Hidan only since you 2 are are strong enough together as it is, Zetsu your on your own since I haven't seen you do much and your good at scouting, Raiden, your with Itachi and Kakuzu, Arsuma, you and Moshi only, and that's about everyone, and Kakuzu make sure you dont kill your teammates"
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:35 pm

"but i get to beat up Dei-dei-chan if he annoys me, right? or Danna-kun?" Yumi inquired.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am

"yes you can do that" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:34 pm

arsuma cant come so now what? moshi said
Back to top Go down
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Aizen's Underling
Black Mage Darkwizardton

Posts Posts : 259
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 24480

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:48 pm

In the dimly lit ante-corridor before the door that led to the world outside (Of course disguised by various static jutsu---Pein wasn't running a loose ship as of YET.) Itachi slowly crossed the room, his shoes clacking ominously on the stone floor beneath. The nin's red eyes stared forward; no use in looking around to the drab, rock walls, cast in an orange glow by the aging, iron oil-lamps hanging on loops aside the door. Such things Itachi took in, as they panned through his vision while the nin crossed the room. As the man neared the door, an aging construct with a brass turn-knob and rough surface, a lantern rocked slightly on its bracket. Itachi stopped at the door, his arms limp at his sides, and purple fingernails gleaming in the light they caught, dangling just below the sleeves of his cloak. The dual Sharingan closed slowly, and an audible breath in the form of a tiny sigh came from the ninja. Smoothly, he turned his head over his shoulder, opening his eyes in the motion. Raiden stood by the door that Itachi had come through to reach the antechamber, a side-lopped smirk on his face, leaning on his yari. Itachi's eyes lingered on the grey-haired nin, from the spear at his side, to the over-long cloak about his stocky frame. With a "Hm.", Itachi turned his gaze back to the door to the outside before him, even as Raiden began to speak.
"Too bad the thunder comes after the lightning, eh?" Raiden tilted his head, the smirk still on his face.
"If it weren't for the way that technique shakes things around, I'd be fast as light, and there wouldn't be a chance for them to detect me."
Itachi's composure did not shake, nor even shudder in the slightest.
"There was enough time between the 'thunder and lightning' for me to have already been gone. Any trained nin would've turned on you and had two kunai between your ribs before that spear of yours did a single thing."
Raiden laughed, kicking his head back and grinning toothily at Itachi, even though the nin faced away.
"I stopped short there; that technique could've brought me right behind you."
Itachi turned, his eyes locking directly on Raiden's. In response to the sudden gaze of the Uchiha's red eyes, the Cloud-nin lost his balance upon the spear he leaned against, almost falling. Catching himself on the doorframe, Raiden quickly straightened up, looking at Itachi with a somewhat unnerved turn upon his lips.
"I detected your chakra before that. You were being sloppy. I could've easily entered, hidden, and waited for you to come through to attack." Itachi's voice came down upon the grey-haired nin before him. Raiden averted his eyes from the black tomoe and red backdrop of Itachi's, looking towards the ground and grunting, before reaching to a ribbon tossed over his shoulder and drawing it out to reveal one of the veiled hats the Akatsuki used. With a straight-lined mouth, the nin raised his head and eyebrows, holding the hat up limply by the brim.
"Here's your hat. Pein asked me to bring it to you before you left; he wants to keep any fuss about identities down while missions are being prepared an' executed."
Itachi's eyes flicked quickly to the hat, before the nin slowly crossed the room and took it from Raiden, setting it upon his head. With a sigh, as the Uchiha turned his back to exit the hideout, Raiden gathered himself up and quickly scuttled out of the antechamber.
((For my first work in a while, it seems okay.))

Last edited by Black Mage Darkwizardton on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oogie boogie man
Chuunin
oogie boogie man

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

moshi yelled"LETS GO"so louled tobi got scared
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:03 pm

"I dont think so wait til we have a legit plan" Ryuu said
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 pm

(k. everyone, u see don's supah long post? thats real roleplaying. be like that. noobs. :P)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14945

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 am

Julian was hiding in one of the many shadows that the torches made, he was observing the other nins now long enough to get what they where talking about.

He thought: "an assault? I don't know if I shall come with them, I am new and I think I am also the weakest, the only thing I can do is shadowcontrol and that's it, I think I would just stand in their way... Heh, strange... in my village I was the strongest... I led a rebellion and killed my family, but here I feel like a feather among stones in a race to the ground. Well at least I could ask what they are doing that they'll see that I am interested in the organization's plans"

Julian rises from the shadows, and slowly walks towards the others, the chain holding his daggers together clicks at every step he makes, just as the chain of the summoning necklace for his scythe.

"I am sorry to ask you, but what are you planing?"
He asked with his common whispered but rogue voice
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14967

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Kiko heard the commotion, but didn't hear her name on the list and so she stayed in her room. She glanced at the clock and decided to straighten up a bit. She quietly picked her way through the room, throwing clothes on the floor either in the closet, under the bed, or in the dresser. She sat back down with a sigh.

I wish....that i could be useful...to someone... she thought sadly. She looked to her left, at the only possesion she had brought, apart from her clothes. A small, weathered toy, slightly resembling a cat. Memories filtered back.

It was a sunny day in their village....though she couldn't remember which. Her mom looked up at her from the base of the tree. "be careful, Kiko, or you'll fall." she said wisely. Almost instantly she lost her balance and scraped her knee on the roots.
"Here, Kiko. Let Neko-chan wipe your tears." She held up the cat doll to Kiko and she took it, gratefully.

She found herself longing to go outside, wishing for the sunny day and meadows in her memory. But she knew they were'nt there. And so she chided herself with the small doll. "Neko-chan, what should i do?" she was tired, most likely from dehydration. She made a few handsigns and possed the doll with half her chakra, giving it life, for a short time.
"Don't cry, Kiko-chan. I'll always be here for you, even after everyone else leaves. I'll never go away." Neko-chan said. "Neko-chan...was it the right thing to do? I feel so empty inside..." she said quietly. "Kiko-chan, you're talking about to many things....which do you mean? Joining the akatsuki or....the bloody moon?" Kiko stared at the ground. "I don't know anymore..." she said. The doll went limp, and fell into her hands. She carefully placed it back on her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:55 pm

"You guys are the rookies." Ryuu said "I forgot about the new recruits that joined. Heres the deal, we want the jinchuuriki but had little to no success with our recent attacks and had to revive our members and I'm proposing an assault on the villages that get sightings of the jinchuuriki and we need to show those villages one thing, we mean business, with the deaths of their skilled shinobi and they'll have no choice but to cooperate with us."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14945

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Julian pretended to hear this plan the first time, slowly he looked up into Ryuu's eyes who was sightly taller than him, the fact was that everyone was taller than him. Julian's eyes where cod and dark, he didn't mean to look this way into the eyes of his higher up, but he got that stare after he was abandoned by his family and somehow it stayed. Then he said in a more stronger but still whispering and rogue voice: "I don't doubt your strategic abilities, I also don't doubt your finesse in the battle, your plans of assassinations are very good, but do you know how to assassinate them? I've seen many ninja battles and they all have disgusted me, they where fighting face to face, and always where talking about that honor junk..."
Julian calmed down again
"Do you know how i eliminated my first ninja? A simple stab in his back with my daggers, so remember that If you don't want to get any attention:
An assassin is only as good as his ability to get away after a mission.
And if you are one of those honor supporters then I have an advice for you: We live in a world of dishonor, those who don't accept shall simple be overcome. I don't want to be annoying neither I want to tell you what you have to do, I just want the best for the Akatsuki because I know how heavy the burden of a hidden village is on the shoulders of the simple people"

With those words Julian vanquished in darkness.

He appeared in the hallway of rooms again and went in one, he saw a girl.
"oh, you must be Kiko..oh sorry that means I am in the wrong room, I beg your pardon miss"
He left the room again and searched for his own.
"Gha they all look the same, looks like I gotta sleep on the hallway tonight, well I am already used to sleep on uncomfortable grounds, I think the last time I slept in a real bed was before my parents abandoned me."

Julian summoned his scythe and stuck it into the floor then he sat down and leaned against the wall, still holding his scythe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next