TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Voting_barThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Voting_barThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)

Go down 
+5
Julian_Hattori
Shizuo Heiwajima
Black Mage Darkwizardton
oogie boogie man
Jack Atlas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14924

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:20 pm

"I always wanted to know what's inside the shadow realm, but the gate doesn'T stay open long enough for me.... ancient scrolls from the eclipse temple are about a void key to permanently open the door, but I am afraid of the place where the key is located...just forget what I said."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14749

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm

"I've been curious too, but then I realized it's probaly really dark in there. I probaly can't see anything in there." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 am

Julian pointed on his eyepatch.
"Eclipse eye can see in the darkness."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:55 am

(Hey Julian, Omens in the Shadows is a new Akatsuki RP.)

"Well, there's the part where you have to get in and then get out." Moko replied.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:07 am

"Well, as said I am afraid of the location of the void key....HE is there" Julian shivered.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 am

"Yeah, are you sure he's a "he" and not a "it"?" Moko asked.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:40 am

"He once was human... once one off us... but never a part of us, abandoned, betrayed, forgotten....forgotten, everyone has...except me"
Julian was sitting on the ground holding his head, his left eye was looking in every direction very fast, like a paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:45 am

"Out of all people, why you?" Moko asked.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:46 am

Julian slowly calmed down and looked up to Moko.
"Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:06 am

"Nevermind" Moko said, "Am I allowed on the mission?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:09 am

Julian was also waiting for an answer, he was curious if he would see the girl's skills in action.
Suddenly it felt like somebody stood behind him, he FELT a huge grin. Julian turned around but saw nothing.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:22 am

"Is there something wrong?" Moko noticed him turning around.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:09 am

"No, nothing" Julian said as he was looking back again.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:39 am

Moko is glad nothing is wrong.
Why does he keep turning around?
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:55 am

"I'll wait for the assault in my room.... If I can find it..." Julian walked down the long hallway, violet eyes where all around him they all where different sized and looked in all directions very fast, like Julian if his paranoia overcomes him, but Julian stayed calm because he knew that it only was inside his head.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 pm

Moko goes to her room. She sits on the chair and sharpens her dagger.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14946

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Kiko nodded dumbly. She was completely lost. But she tried to listen anyway. Out of the blue, she asked Julian; "Julian, do you want me to call you -sama, -senpai, or -san?
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14520

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm

"Kiko, with all the mission stuff going on, what kind of question is that that?" Caspia asks.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14946

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Kiko looked down bashfully. "It's just..I always call him by his first name. But I don't want to be rude, so that's why I was asking..."
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:05 pm

"Oh, sorry if that hurt your feelings. I'm Caspia, but you can call me whatever ya' like," Caspia said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Julian looked to Kiko.
"I have lived in a forest for two years, and have been threaten like a slave for eight years, being rude to ME is a thing you shouldn't worry about, I once had a code name and a slave number, I am glad someone calls me by my normal name again without any polite adding... but you could...well...you could help me being polite to others, you know with al that sama and san stuff... the last time I used it was when I was five."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:01 pm

"Ah, Kiko, just call me by my first name. I would prefer it. I don't seem like a rude person. If I said the first thing that comes to my mind everytime on a subject being talked about, it wouldn't come out very nicely about 45% of the time." Moko said to Kiko.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

"So what do ya' think about when you're not busy doing something or conversing? Julian?" Caspia says in a lovey dovey voice.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Julian looked at her "Planning assassinations, poisoning my daggers, sharpening my tools, repairing my replacement chopper arm.... oh and I love met, it's a warm honey whine" The first things julian said with a kind of rude voice, but at the word met his voice got a little bit more friendly.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:11 pm

"I'm not an interesting person, so you won't care. In the day I mostly think about weather, not saying something bad, and mostly depends on where I am. At night, if I've slept for 4 hours or more, I think of pretty strange things. I think could be confused for a drunkard." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next