TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Voting_barThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Voting_barThe assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)

Go down 
+5
Julian_Hattori
Shizuo Heiwajima
Black Mage Darkwizardton
oogie boogie man
Jack Atlas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

Posts Posts : 56
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15440

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

"Kiko huh, nice to meet you Im takato." So where are you from?" Takato asked the female nin trying to start a conversation. but noticed the look Julian gave him.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14963

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:41 pm

"I hope I just won't stand in the way, after it's my first battle in Akatsuki, since the rebellion I haven't fought side by side with anyone, and I think I am one of he weakest, they have people with excellent jutsu, awesome sensoring skills and inhuman strength, I am really just a feather among stones in a race to the ground here..."
Julian thought.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14985

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Kiko shifted from one foot to another at the mention of sensory skills, But polietly answered back to Takato. "I don't know." She said, trying to keep her voice light even though it was a touchy topic for her. "Where are you from?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:55 pm

"Im from the village Hidden in the stars" Takato said as he sensed into the girls shyness. He decided not to push into it. "So whats your special power?"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 pm

"Power?" she said uncertainly. "Uh...I don't think I understand what you mean." She was grateful that he didn't prod for information. She glanced over in Sempai's direction, waiting for orders. He's probably just thinking of a plan. I won't say anything..

She surveyed the room. Four people, an adequete team for a mission. "I'm good at assasination, if that's what you mean. Nothing too flashy though. I tend to rush things, or do them quickly. I assure you that I always suceed, though." She said, redirecting her attention to Takato.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Julian looked over from preparing his weapons.
"Another assassin? I wonder what her assassination style is...."
He whispered.
Then he looked back to his weapons again.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Valentine
Genin
Vincent Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 pm

"Haha so Is there gonna be some compition between you and Mr. Shadow Man then?" as Takato looked at Julian. "Whats your favorite way of assisination" Takato asked
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 am

"No. No competition, Assassination is an art, and someone who tries to make better art than another one is a fool because he's forgetting that his own individuality makes the art.

Well I use more assassination styles... for example: wait till the victim comes near, then get one with his shadow, wait till he walks into a place with no witnesses, jump out of his shadow ad slice his throat from one ear to the other one, turn into a living shadow, spread into little particles and let the wind carry me away.

Or I directly strike form my shadow from a distance with a shadowspear.

If you let me think about it there are so many ways to assassinate with shadow-control... but if I fail with my shadows I still can rely on the 7 main weapons of an assassin:

sword: for battling bigger numbers if I get caught in my chase I use my my scythe.

Wire: to strangle someone, I use barbwire, it is faster and more painful.

Daggers: for quick assassination, I use my chrono blades, that are those steampunk daggers.

Blowgun: for short distances, I have something like this but hardly never use it...

Poison: for the chase I don't hit a vital point, other than Sasori I use instant poison, no suffering, just quick death.

Throwing knives: for distances, What's the Kunai or Shuriken for you are simple parallel shaped poisoned knives for me.

Body: For the weaponless chase. I have no real taijutsu skills, but I've trained in a renegade camp and know some nasty tricks like cheapshot, or head+Boot, or just a simple headbutt."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 am

Kiko listened to Julian intently. Those were all good skills..but..I like to do it a little simplier.

"You sound very skilled." she said to Julian. She didn't say it sarcasticly. "I just..use my chakra." she said simply. "I hit top speed and then kill them with a blade. Kunai, shuriken, swords, it doesn't matter to me. I think I like my sword the best, though."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 pm

"The simple way of assassination, I see. You are really superior to me."
Suddenly Julian didn't speak in his common rough voice again, his voice got a littlebit more deeper and polite, he always was like that when he was speaking to another assassin.

"I had to train all skills myself, alone, without chakra, yes that's true, I only know one real justsu. After I left my village, I had a rough time, I became an assassin because that was the only thing I could do, I was the best among the common underground assassins, I was hired in countless rebellions to kill kings, leaders or landlords. But soon the emperors started to hire ninjas, I couldn't defend against ninjutsu and so countless rebellions failed, I traveled to the hidden mist to learn about ninjutsu and how to protect form it, but they didn't want me in their ninja academies, first I though I was far too old, but then I recognized because I have become infamous for my assassinations. So I started forbidden practices I recognized that I first had to activate my chakra veins... and you may think that chakra is flowing through them if you try to sensor me." Julian's eyes got bigger and a crazy look appeared on his face. "Yes, it feels like the ninja's precious chakra...but.....IT'S STEAM, yes steam, it is hot like hell, but it works, I am only able to use one single jutsu, because if I use too much steam for a jutsu I could burn from the inside, I also could freeze if I use too less chakra. I use my gauntlet and my shoulderguard to control the steam, it's deeply stung in my body so far that it can reach my chakra veins."

Julian looked down.

"I'm sorry for waisting you'r time, I know it doesn't interest you, but we are going into an assault so I thought it would be good knowing each ther's skills better...skills and their past." Julian mumbled
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:12 pm

"Think nothing of it, Julian. Your skills do intrest me, everyones' do." Kiko looked at him. "I was wondering why your chakra was being surpressed."

"As for my past..I hope none of you mind, but I'd rather not bring it up. Far too many memories." she said. Her face was blank, but really she felt a turmoil in her stomach like none other.

"Skills..well, I have some. But I'm not superior in any way." she paused for a moment, formulating a sentence in her mind before saying it aloud.

"..hm..opposite of you, Julian. I use my chakra for everything. What I usually do is focus some on about a half mile radius around me. That's to be aware of any movements my target may make. It doesn't work with transportation jutsu, though." she stopped for a second, wondering how much to reveal.

"I usually center some chakra around my feet, so I can move faster, and some around my eyes, so I can read chakra signals. If I center them in my eyes, I believe they turn purple, but I'm not sure. I keep a blade under the sole of my right shoe, a bag of supplies around my waist and my sword in my right sleeve."

She pointed out the individual items, before taking two vials out of the bag. "This," she gestured to the small purple one, "-is instant death. Takes effect in under two minutes. A drop should do." she pointed to the green one. "This is a remedy a friend gave to me. It heals most ailments, even uncommon or rare ones. Again, a drop should be enough."

She looked over at Takato. "Your turn." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

"Impressive, impressive" Julian mumbled.
"I wish I could sensor enemies, but looks like I have to rely on my instinct, and it's pretty animal-like since I've lived 2 years in the forest."
Then he looked over to Takato, waiting for him to speak.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14788

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Moko overheard the conversation, and she joined in. "My skills aren't really intresting. I fuse darkness with my lightning to make dark lightning. I can use this whenever I want. I can even let it flow through conductive material."
Looking down at her dagger she said, "I have this dagger that's made of very conductive metal. I concentrate dark lightning at it's edge so when I hit a enemy, the lightning transfer to him/her. I have a kekkai genkai, Mayoneka. It comes from the Chiyo clan, which they aren't allowed to live anymore. Each person has a different animal and maybe element. My Mayoneka releases owls made of dark lightning."
Moko turns over to the assassins, "As for my assassination technique, I can control wherever my lightning goes so I just land a bolt of dark lightning on the enemy. If I'm close enough, I just stab the enemy with my dagger. I am sorry I'm not as interesting as the others."

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:04 am

"Isn't the lighting too loud for assassination? "
Julian asked her, now he recognized it too that she looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 pm

"I suppose if it's controlled correctly, the crackling can be eliminated. Wasn't it thunder that makes noise? Like the boom before the light? In that case, lightning only makes noise when it hits something. But then again, I've never heard of 'dark lightning', so I wouldn't know." She looked at Moko curiously. "Maybe you could tell us how it works later." (me: when the bios approved~! dont worry, i messed that up too. i didn't know it needed three approvals!)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

(yeah same here)

"You are right, but I shouldn't talk about noise, I have a huge mistake made in my assassinations too: shortly I forged myself two new weapons two very long revolvers with blades attached to them, I can use them as daggers or over a distance, but I have to find a way to make them less loud..."

Julian said
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:33 am

"Is there a way you can manipulate your steam to slow down the weapon? It might make less noise that way. But then again, I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 pm

No I don't think mental stem power (chakra replacement) would help here, it was built with mechanic skills and has to be improved with the same, I could start to develop sound reducers or something, but till then I just use the blades that are attached to the gun. (this happened shortly after the topic: Yumi is bored I have a steam powered claw as arm replacement now, like the one i have on my Avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 pm

(Yay I got approved)
"Noise isn't something I worry about. For me to summon a lightning bolt, I have to summon storm clouds first. The people near the area will just think it is a storm coming." Moko said.
"Julian's style of fighting and appearance is familiar," thought Moko.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 pm

"Well without the shadows it's just high speed assassination."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm

"I think I'm being stupid. I thought I knew someone that uses shadow assassination." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Julian raised an eyebrow
"Really? But every eclipse eye I know has sworn not to kill anymore, I am the only eclipse that is allowed to kill because I am not a full blooded eclipse. That's really strange, it could be your imagination...or no not quite... have you ever heard of the Naara clan? They can use shadows too, but only normal shadows, we eclipse are using real darkness, the darkness inside our hearts, or we draw it out of the realm of shadows itself."
While speaking Julian moved his eyepatch to his cheek so that the black eye with the red pupil was to see.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:54 pm

"Never heard of Naara. I lived in Kumogakure." Moko replied, "Have you ever met a ninja, besides me, that fuses darkness and lightning? I'm just curious."

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 pm

"darkness and lightning... 'lemme think I have heard of one but I am not sure if that's darkness he fuses with his...what's it called? Chidori I think... but I have never seen one before..that leads me to the question: where does you'r darkness come from do you use the element itself, draw it out of the shadow realm or use the darkness in your surroundings?" Julian played with the pressure wheel on his arm and little shots out of steam where rushing out of it in a rhythm like a song's one.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm

"I use draw it out of the shadow realm." Moko replied, "Also, chidori I've seen are white-blue. If I knew how to do chidori, it would come out black."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)   The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The assault (open to all who have an apporved bio for naruto)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next