TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Dungeons and Dragons Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Dungeons and Dragons Vote_lcapDungeons and Dragons Voting_barDungeons and Dragons Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Dungeons and Dragons Vote_lcapDungeons and Dragons Voting_barDungeons and Dragons Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Dungeons and Dragons Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects