TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Vote_lcap30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Voting_bar30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Vote_lcap30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Voting_bar30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

30 day Bleach challenge anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16208

PostSubject: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 pm

I found a 30 day bleach challenge for something we can do on here for now other than rping or other randomness
Rules:
Need to post the following topics below once a day for 30 days or however long it may take you.
Bleach related items only, no other anime for one of these days if you want a different anime feel free to find one.
The site rules still stand on this so no trying to break the rules here!

Post each one of your days as:
Day (#)- Topic
Your saying and reasoning

I'll do my own as an example if your still confused with it.

Please add some photos and maybe some videos to.

Day 1 - Favourite Character
Day 2 - Least Favourite Character
Day 3 - Favourite arc
Day 4 - Least Favourite arc
Day 5 - Favourite Character from the 13 Court Guard Squads
Day 6 - Favourite Zanpakutō/Shikai
Day 7 - Favourite Bankai
Day 8 - Favourite Fight
Day 9 - Favourite opening
Day 10 - Favourite ending
Day 11 - Most epic Moment
Day 12 - Favourite Vizard
Day 13 - A Scene that made you happy
Day 14 - A Scene that made you sad
Day 15 - Favourite Zanpakutō Spirit
Day 16 - Favourite Fan couple
Day 17 - Most pointless episode
Day 18 - A Character you feel you are most like
Day 19 - A Character you wish you where more like
Day 20 - Favourite Arrancar
Day 21 - Least Favourite Arrancar
Day 22 - Favourite release form
Day 23 - A Character you are in love with
Day 24 - Funniest Scene
Day 25 - Favourite line/Quote
Day 26 - A character you would love to cosplay
Day 27 - Favourite minor Character
Day 28 - A Character you wish never had to die
Day 29 - Favourite Episode ever
Day 30 - Why you love bleach
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Day 1- Favourite Character

This would be Kisuke Urahara
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? D62e4117
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Urahara-Benihime-shikai

Kisuke Urahara was once the captain of squad 12, before that he was head of the detention unit and 3rd seat of squad 2.. Urahara also was the founder of the department of research and development in the soul society. ( years after Urahara was promoted he tried to stop Aizen from doing hollowifcation on his victims but was stopped before he could do so and was framed for the hollowifcation and was sentenced to live the life of a human and be expelled from the soul society but with the help of the captain of squad 2 at the time, Yourichi Shihoin, and he is now in the human world figuring out how to undo the hollowifcation process, the victims of the hollowifcation process are now known as Vizards.

Urahara is one of the strongest people in Bleach having high skill with both Kido and using his Zanpakto, Benihime, and is credited for the highest intellect in all of Bleach. Kisuke is most known for his personality and the epic hat.

More about Kisuke can be read here: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kisuke_Urahara
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15625

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

Disclaimer: The 30 day challenge are my personal views of the topics at which happens on that day. These are not views that are just to upset "fangirls" but are my actual points of views.
Now that that's out of the way, let's get the show on the road.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 - Favorite Character

None other than Ichigo... the Hallow form to be more precise.
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Hollow_Shikai
{Exerpt from Bleach Wiki}
Born from a Hollowfication process, Hollow Ichigo represents the dark side of Ichigo's soul. He has stated himself to present Ichigo's purest instincts. As he resides within Ichigo's soul, he has become a manifestation of Ichigo's very spiritual power, meaning Ichigo's Shinigami powers also draw strength from him.

Hollow Ichigo's most distinguishing features are his maniacal laughter and psychotic grins. He is brutal, arrogant, disrespectful, and sadistic. Hollow Ichigo has no name, and his only reason for existence is to take over Ichigo's power and body to use it to kill everything and anything he sees. He taunts Ichigo as being a weak and unsuitable counterpart of himself, though he relishes the idea of taking Ichigo's powers for himself. He battles like a berserker, unlike Ichigo, ignoring injuries and overpowering his enemies with brute strength and force. He also protects Ichigo's body when he is about to die, because if Ichigo died, he would too. He also seems to respect Zangetsu's spirit to a certain extent.

Overall, Hallow Ichigo is plainly a fun character to watch. Either when he's kicking butt, or fighting Ichigo, almost all of his fights would be epic.

More info about the Hallow form of Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm

This is another easy one for me. It's none other than Momo Himamori
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? 110px-Momo_Hinamori265

I'm not going to say anything about her so you can read it here

I don;t like Momo because she's like the Aizen fangirl in the show,
Spoiler:
I just can not stand her constant Aizen stuff, the man nearly killed you twice! then again she isn't the most annoying character in the show but I still think she's my least favorite.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 pm

I don't really have a character I hate, and I don't really know half of them so I'll just choose a guy that has no relevance to the over all story that I know.

Luppi Antenor
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? 290px-Luppi

Not so much that I have a hate towards him as a person (yes it's a guy, get over it), but he's what I see as a filler spot.

Here's what I view.
Spoiler:

Here you could veiw more things on this character.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Day 3 - Favourite arc

This would be the Arrancar arc (Vol. 21-48 Ep. 110-167 190-205 213-229 266-310 (fillers in between do not count)) More precisely, the Fake Karakura battle mainly because that's where everything went down, was right there. No link this time but here is a picture from the fake Karakura Town Battles (only good one i could find)

30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Bleach216-00007

Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Bount arc plain and simple, only worse filler arc that I have seen was the first filler arc of Naruto Shippuden and that isn't off by much. Bad story, boring villain, and none of this was relevant at all.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Day 5 - Favourite Character from the 13 Court Guard Squads

Okay this one was a tough one because there so many I had to pick from but I'll choose this one
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Bleach-byakuya-kuchiki-cosplay
Byukuya Kuchiki, Captain of Squad 6

(excerpt from Bleach Wiki)
Byakuya was born into the Kuchiki family, one of the four noble families. Byakuya grew up in the Kuchiki mansion in the Seireitei of Soul Society. He would spend countless hours training, in preparation of taking over the leadership of the Kuchiki family and the 6th Division from his grandfather, Ginrei Kuchiki.

I chose him mainly because of his importance to the story and best character decampment.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:51 pm

Day 6 - Favourite Zanpakutō/Shikai

30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Kazeshini02

Shūhei Hisagi's
Reap, Kazeshini

[From Bleach Wiki, All information there]

When released, it takes the form of two Kusarigama-like weapons, each with two scythe blades, with one inverted, giving it the resemblance of a pinwheel. The blades are connected to a spiked rod tethered together by a long chain. While in Shikai form, Kazeshini can be swung by its chains in large circles, allowing the bladed portion to spin like a fan. Kazeshini can also be used for entangling an opponent's sword, or other weapons; It can even immobilize opponents. Although he dislikes the shape of his weapon, he is extremely proficient in wielding them; He uses them as projectiles and controls them at range by moving its chains, making Kazeshini's paths unpredictable.

I like the design of this one and the way it can be used. One thing I also think is pretty cool about this one is the fact that Hisagi is so skilled with it and he doesn't like using it for the fact of how it's shaped.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:11 pm

Day 7 - Favourite Bankai

30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Th_Hyourinmaru-Bankai-Toshiro-Hitsugaya

Hitsugaya's Daiguren Hyorinmaru

[Bleach wiki info]
Daiguren Hyōrinmaru causes ice to flow from Hyōrinmaru onto Hitsugaya, starting at his right arm which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around his sword hand, encasing the sword up to the hilt; which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The ice forms down his left arm encasing his hand which ends in a claw. Hitsugaya's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand which as they to end in claws.[106] These new ice limbs are movable and can be used as an extension of himself to aid in battle. During some appearances of his Bankai, three flowers of ice form floating behind him, each consisting of four purple petals shaped like diamonds.[107] These petals melt away petal by petal as Hitsugaya's battle progresses, leading Shawlong Kūfang to speculate that Hitsugaya's Bankai will fade when all twelve petals disappear, assuming that the captain's Bankai was incomplete due to his young age. During his fight with Luppi, these petals were noticeably absent; however, during his fight with Tier Harribel, they were present once more and they also appeared once again with his fight with Aizen.

It's just so awesome and look at it, that's a good enough reason right there
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Day 8 - Favourite Fight

this video explains it, even though i still think the ending to the fight was bull crap, it still wins
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Day 3 - Favorite Arc

Easily said, it would be the Arrancar vs. Shinigami arc, which covers chapters 286 through 315 of the manga, and takes place in episodes 190-205. As a summary, it's counted as Part 2 of the Hueco Mundo arc.
Word for word from the Bleach wiki, here's the summary.
Spoiler:

Here's pictures of featured fights, from top-down, it's Kenpachi vs. Nnoitra, then Byakuya vs. Zommari, then Mayuri vs. Szayel Aporro.
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Nnoitra_vs._Kenpachi.
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Byakuya_vs._Gemelos_Sonido
30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Mayuri_Szayel

My reason:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Bount arc. Why? Similar reasons as the guy above me, crappy story, boring villain, and (being a filler arc anyway) it had no relevance to the overall story. I saved a crap load of time only reading the synopsis of this arc on the Bleach wiki instead of going through roughly 50 dumb episodes. (That's almost 2 hours worth of minutes!)

Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Day 5 - Favorite Character from the 13 Court Guard Squads

Kisuke Urahara (Former captain of Squad 12; It counts!)

30 day Bleach challenge anyone? 830px-Captain_kisuke_urahara

*Ahem* anyway. He's one of my favorites, mostly because despite being highly ranked, he's still really laid-back. Although, the good side is that he does show a very serious side when he needs to, so the (back then) squad could breath a side of relief knowing that he isn't slothful over everything.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 am

Day 9 - Favourite opening

Is that good enough?
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 am

Day 10 - Favourite ending

I don't watch the endings so nothing could really be used for this day
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:18 am

Day 11 - Most epic Moment

complete epicness right here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 day Bleach challenge anyone?   30 day Bleach challenge anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30 day Bleach challenge anyone?
Page 1 of 1