TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Hoenn's Legendary search Vote_lcapHoenn's Legendary search Voting_barHoenn's Legendary search Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Hoenn's Legendary search Vote_lcapHoenn's Legendary search Voting_barHoenn's Legendary search Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Hoenn's Legendary search Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Hoenn's Legendary search

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16340

PostSubject: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 am

After Kenichi completed his quest for the Johto legendaries he decided to return to Hoenn for 2 things the 1st being meet some new people and 2nd to capture the Hoenn legendaries
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Zephyren
Academy Student
Zephyren

Posts Posts : 6
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14461

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Zephyren was posed and focused. She was going to catch that beautifly. Why? Because it was pretty. In ratatta form, she sprinted faster. The beautifly in front of her was flying higher! it was getting away!
oh no you don't! Zephyren used super fang attack in one final attempt to nab the colorful bug, but just as she jumped, beautifly released a heavy, sparkly green powder from its wings as it fluttered higher. Just as the powder layered her fur, Zephyrens eyes felt very heavy and she fell asleep before she even hit the ground.
The sound of swellow flapping overhead woke Zephyren. She blinked slowly then stood up and shook her head. !! She heard a human approaching. She stood on her hind legs and peeked over the tall grass. Sure enough she saw a human approaching with a strange stripped thing on his head. Hopes rising, Zephyren changed her form to something she hoped would be more presentable. She shook herself and her prominient front teeth disappeared and her whiskers became longer and more fluffy. Her eyes turned black with a white pupil. Her fur changed to a lighter, pinker shade of purple. Her tail split into two at the top and on her forehead appeared a red gem. "Espeon!"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15757

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Shigeru Toshiaki, a 16 year old boy on a new adventure through Hoenn, has obtained the first six badges and was on his way to Lilycove City. However, in the corner of his eye, was a red Pokemon speeding off as though it was a jet plane.
Hoenn's Legendary search 380
It went by so fast that Shigeru had thought he was just seeing things. So, to take his mind off the red Pokemon, he decided to go to the Safari Zone for a few minutes. When he came back to Route 121, he had bumped into the Pokemon again. This time though, it had stopped to warn him "Be careful, a super-powerful Pokemon Trainer is headed this way". Shigeru was shocked that he could hear the Pokemon's thoughts. He took out his Pokedex, and it revealed the red Pokemon as Latias: The Eon Pokemon. The technology read out loud, "A legendary Pokemon, she is highly intelligent and can understand human speech. She can telepathically communicate with others."
Once Latias saw the abnormally strong Pokemon Trainer running in towards Shigeru and Latias, she had sped off out of sight. Shigeru turned around to see the Pokemon Trainer, and saw that it was no other than Kenichi Masayuki.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:06 pm

"Darn I missed it!" Kenichi said trying to catch up to the Latias "Oh hi Shigeru."
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:12 pm

With a smirk, Shigeru said, "What brought you to this region?" Shigeru asked politely. "I came over here to possibly become the champion of the Hoenn Region. See?" Shigeru flashed his 6 badges under neath a side of his jacket. "So, what's your story?" Shigeru asked again.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:39 pm

"This is my reason." Kenichi said showing a file on his pokedex "I'm searching for legendaries in this region particularly this one, Rayquaza, and I need to make a quick visit with the champion here."
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:11 pm

"Is that so?" Shigeru took out his Pokedex to view the Hoenn Legendaries. "Looks like there is 10 Legends here. The Legendary Golems, Eon Duo, Weather Trio, Wish Maker, and a DNA Pokemon." Shigeru looked through his Pokedex further. "What you are looking for is the Master of the Weather Trio, who rules the atmosphere. It looks like I've bumped into the Red Eon Pokemon, so that two right there." Shigeru closed his Pokedex and tought a little bit. "Hey, since Rayquaza rules the atmosphere, why don't you go to Sky Pillar? It's a rather tall buliding off of Pacifidlog Town. I've haven't been there myself, but I hear that you'll need the Mach Bike in order to traverse it."
Hoenn's Legendary search Z
Shigeru then recalls the conversion that he had with Norman, the Fifth Gym Leader. "Norman had said that his own son was in the conflict four years ago, where his son, Brenden had been thrown into a powerful conflict between Kyogure and Groudon. He then had to go to the tower in order to bring Rayquaza and stop the fight between the two, before it had ended up destroying the world." Shigeru then looked back Kenichi. "So, Sky Pillar is where you'll be needing to go, but before that, you did mention wanting to meet the champion right? Steven's house would be in Mossdeep City, across from where the space station is." Shigeru then checked his bag for items, where he had found plenty of variety of Poke balls to use. "I might as well try to capture that Latias that passed by earlier."

Last edited by Link on Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 pm

"Shigeru, I believe you don't remember my traveling stories I've been almost everywhere, and I was searching for the other legendaries before Rayquaza."
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Shigeru completely forgot. "It seems I don't really remember, then again, I have been through about a whole journey already since we first met." Shigeru then hears a noise, and turns around in anticipation of the Latias, but then sees an Electrike. "Aw well, I can't really guess every thing that might happen will happen." Out of nowhere comes speeding another Pokemon that looks identical to Latias, except blue.
Hoenn's Legendary search Spr_4d_381
But of course Shigeru didn't notice it until it get's nearly run over by the Pokemon. Shigeru identifies it as Latios when he stands back in place. He spoke telepathically, "I'm looking for my sister." Shigeru figures that he must mean Latias.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:58 pm

"Latias and Latios. I've seen those two before but I've never wanted to bother them until I wanted to catch some legendaries to avoid having them be used for the wrong reason." Kenichi said turning to Shigeru "You heard the thoughts, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:08 pm

Shigeru turned his head to Kenichi. "Did you hear him?" Shigeru then stepped forward to Latios. "Hey, I've got an idea. Latias ran into me not too long ago, but it ran as soon as my friend here showed up, so how about we look for Latias together?" Latios nodded, "Sounds like a plan, Latias was always intimidated by strong trainers. Ever since Groudon and Kyogure were used, Latias always thought that incredibly strong trainers always intended to capture rare Pokemon for selfish needs. I must apologize for my sister running away like that. She must have sensed how strong this trainer is." Latios backed off a step. "So, which one of you should capture me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

"I'll do it, SHigeru let me show you a newer pokemon I found while in Unova." Kenichi said "Go Serperior!" as a new pokemon came out of the ball

Hoenn's Legendary search 149px-497Serperior

"I'm not going for the faint so I figured a grass type should do it." Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:14 pm

"Kenichi, perhaps a fight isn't necessary." Shigeru said with a worried look. Latios replied to Shigeru, "It's okay, this would be some good exercise." Latios said. "Ok, then. Do your best, both of you." Shigeru said cheering on. Latios stated, "I'll start." Latios then focused his willpower to hiss head and attacked Serperior. "Your move." Latios said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"Serperior use Wiring out." Kenichi commanded as the Serperior uses the attack almost knocking out the Latios "That was close your move."
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Latios Started breathing heavily. "That was a close one." Latios makes a complete barrior to shield from any attack in a move called Protect. "Your turn." Latios said to Kenichi.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 pm

"Protect yourself from this." Kenichi said throwing an ultra ball
Latios was caught but know kenichi had to go to the nearest pc to retrieve him
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:00 pm

Shigeru and Kenichi walk toward Lilycove City so that Kenichi could retrieve the freshly caught Latios.
"Well Kenichi," Shigeru said. "Where should we go in order to find Latias?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:40 pm

"That is what the Latias decides Shigeru Hoenn is a lot different than Johto in terms of legendaries" Kenichi said as they entered Lillygrove city to retrieve Latios "Maybe Latios has an idea, where we can try." Kenichi thought
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Shigeru said, "Good point." Kenichi sent out Latios to seek advise. Shigeru then asked the large blue-jet Pokemon, "Do you have an idea where your sister might be?" Shigeru then noticed that Latios was holding something. "Say, what's that?" Latios looked at his hands to see what it was holding. "This?" Latios made a closer inspection of the item. "This seems to be called the Eon Ticket. On the back it says that this gives passengers a ride to Southern Island. I don't know how I got this ticket, but Southern Island was the island Latias and I like to play." Shigeru connected the dots. "What a coincidence, there happens to be a harbor here in Lilycove. We could board the ship and go there!" Shigeru said with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:23 pm

"Lets go, Shigeru it's your turn this time for Latias, remember it." Kenichi said as they all headed towards the port.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Kenichi and Shigeru then walk to the port of Lilycove City, then took the ship there sailing for Southern Island. Once they had arrived, they came to the sign that said, "Those whose memories fade seek to"
carve them in their hearts..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

"Great... a riddle we have to solvefor a hint to legendaries, when don't we see those." Kenichi stated
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Shigeru took another look at the sign, "I don't think this is a riddle, I think it's more of a philosophy." The two walk into the deep forest. As they ventured on in, they came across a piece of wood. Hoenn's Legendary search Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS38y2nJWrzyGgCFzw_kqzPLhcoPmciCyRBYLU7UBcx9EekEpC7
Out of the eastern direction came Latias.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:27 pm

While Kenichi and Shigeru had their attention on the Latias and none on the wood some random kid
Hoenn's Legendary search Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQziT2ycaf6K7CTioLPbjuleFTxSo9Ab0kWJ5txpOXaOEcKsLDC
came and picked up the piece of wood and ran off
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Shigeru stared onto Latias. "Latias, you brother wants to speak to you." Latios popped out of his Pokeball. Latios spoke to his red counterpart. "Latias, a sinister group will be coming to Hoenn to capture us and use us for our super speed to make the whole group the most powerful criminals." Latias replied, "Then what should we do?" Latias pointed at Shigeru, "Let him capture you. This trainer is full of promise and heart, so you wouldn't have to worry about him using you for bad." Latias looked toward Shigeru, "If brother said you were good, then he must be right." Latias took steps back. "Whenever you're ready, capture me."
Shigeru stood for a few moments."This might be Team Magma's intension. For the good of the world, I'll do it! Go, Great Ball!" Shigeru through the great ball at the levitating Pokemon.
..and snap.
Shigeru had manage to capture Latias. "Well then, if Team Magma's on the move, then we had better hurry before they try to take over Groudon. We've also got to assume that Team Aqua's involved as well, which means Kyogure may be in trouble. If we're too late, we must acquire Rayquaza, for this will stop the conflict Magma and Aqua will try to uphold. Kenichi, let's stop Hoenn from being taken over again."
Shigeru said with his hand out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoenn's Legendary search   Hoenn's Legendary search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hoenn's Legendary search
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: Roleplay :: ROLEPLAY :: Pokemon :: Hoenn-
Jump to: