TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Vote_lcapYumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Voting_barYumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Yumi is BORED~!

Go down 
+7
HiddenShadow33
Arsuma1996
Jack Atlas
oogie boogie man
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14924

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:52 pm

"I really wish I'd know where we we are going here... but no questions should be asked, I am just a tool in a much bigger thing...." Julian thought as he did a barrel roll between two shadows.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14946

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Wearily, she jumped to the next branch. She was really getting tired right now. She swallowed dryly. Hesitant, she called out to Ryuu.
"Sempai? How long until we get to the village?"
She glanced back at Julian tumbling through the shadows. Looks like he's having fun. She slowed her pace slightly, it was getting harder and harder to convince herself to keep going. She was draining most of her chakra by just keeping herself steady.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Suddenly steam rushed out of Julian's shoulderguard.
"What the....!? Impossible, not now... I thought my cousin said it would at least work for 5 more years..."
Julian jumped away form the other two.
"Stay away!" He screamed.
"It's gonna explode any second!"
Julian took off the shoulderguard as fast as he could, spikes went down from it, they where stung deeply into Julian's shoulder, blood was dropping to the floor as he pulled the shoulderguard out.
But then it happened, shortly before he could throw it away it exploded. The explosion wasn't very big, neither it was loud but it was big enough to blast of Julian's whole lower arm.
Julian stared at the stub that was left with big eyes, he was shaking, but he didn't scream, he just looked.
then he took bandage out of his robe and covered the stub up with it usually he did everything with his right arm so he was a bit clumsy only having his left. As he was finished he formed a claw out of shadows over what was left of the arm.

Suddenly he started to curse and swear real bad.
"What kind of mechanic makes a shoulderguard that actually EXPLODES I knew never to trust a silver eye but noooo I had to let my cousin live...." Then h looked at the other two Akatsuki.

"I did it again, didn't I? I just disturbed the mission...but hey it wasn't my fault, the mechanic is a total @!$?%#§!!!! I'm sorry OK, I promise I won't stop the mission any longer, as for the arm.... I will find a way to replace it, don't worry I know a mechanic...a pretty bad one -_-"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Kiko looked in horror at Julian's arm. "B...blood..." her eyes were wide and her lower lip trembled. She was on the verge of a mental break-down. Her remaining strength was instantly zapped away and her will to continue crumbled instantly.
She free-fell from the tree she was standing, powerless to stop herself from hitting the ground with a sickening crunch. Her vision blurred and she passed out, from lack of exhaustion or from the memories she had so carefully pushed to the back of her mind, it was hard to tell.
But she'd be out of commision for a while now. (me: eh..maybe like..a half an hour. or in 3 new posts. i won't post until the limits reached, so she won't be awake. she's unconcience right now. know that i'm reading the new posts~!)
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16274

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Ryuu Saw the whole situation go down he motioned for Julian to stop and he looked at Kiko and he looked at Julian and said "Since your arm blew up I see it as I have to lift her on over." He picks up Kiko and throws her over his shoulder "There's the entrance stay close."

(Me:GO PACKERS!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"Wow, I didn't know she has a so bad blood trauma, If you want I can help lifting her. gha" Julian sunk down because of the pain in his arm.
Then he stood up again and walked on. "I have to find something to replace it when we are back in the hideout., I would ask Kakuzu to fix it but there is nothing left of it."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:05 am

"it's raining, which means he'll know were here eventually." Ryuu said looking up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 am

Julian had a grim look on his face, he had a hunch where they where going.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:07 pm

While Ryuu was searching around for the tower where the leader is he soon sees Konan appear in his face "It's been a while, Konan, do you mind taking me and the new recruits over to Pein-Sama, I'll explain why were a little late." He told the akatsuki's angel
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Julian looked on the ground.
"So this is one of the two who who'll bring peace upon our world?" He asked himself.

Blood-drops where still falling down his arm.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:42 am

Kiko stirs on Ryuu shoulder. Her face was still slightly pale, but she tried to regain herself. She shifted her head slightly, taking in her surroundings before stating "I'm awake, Sempai. Thank you for carrying me."
She tried not to look at Julian's arm too much. "I can fix that...Julian...if you'd like.." She knew his arm had to be fixed soon or she'd freak out again. "I have extra chakra..you can have it, if you'd like. I'm sure it will relieve at least some of the pain."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 pm

"Don't bother Kiko you just regained continuousness and you shouldn't use your chakara until we leave anyways Kakazu should be able to give him a spare." Said Ryuu as he was letting her down "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 pm

"Well I think I...WE have a problem.... You know that shoulderguard was a chakra replacement since I have none, so I won't be able to do jutsu, the good thing is my shadow control is bloodline limit so I don't have to use chakra for it. Another bad thing is: what arm should Kakuzu attach? there's nothing left of it,the explosion shredded it into pieces...no I have to find another replacement, looks like I have to see my cousin again when we are back....dam* I hate this guy." Julian said, still looking down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 am

She looked away guiltily. "I still need to see Leader-sempai, so that I can get a room and cloak."
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:49 am

"You were saying?" Ryuu said pointing to the leader
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Julian looked him deep into his rinegan eyes, he saw the Pain he has suffered, he was familiar with it, if the leader hadn't those rings in his eyes, they would just be like Julian's... no not quite in the leader's eyes was something more, Julian always accepted the bad situations he was in and made the best of them, but in the leader's eyes was something..something so different, he was someone who would...no someone who COULD and WILL change the situation and stop the suffering, Julian knew that this man cold bring peace upon the ninja's world, he knew that he hadn't to fight in any rebellion as assassin again.

Then he looked down at his arm.

"Master" He said,"now that both of you are here, can I leave and do something about the arm? it wouldn't take long.

then suddenly a huge fountain of blood was streaming from his arm, Julian turned around so Kiko couldn't see it.

"sorry but I can't wait for any permission" he shouted and disappeared in the shadows"

He came back in the middle of a forest, there was standing a single cottage out of logs, but if you watched closer you could see that there where boilers and steam machines all around it. A man walked out of the house, he was a bit taller than Julian and hand a long brown braid, and his right eye was glowing silver.

"Long time no see, Jan*"
"What brings you to me eclipse eye?" the man said.

*Jan is a male name in my country
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Ryuu looked at the blood fountain and looked to Kiko and said "Stay here I'll grab Julian." and he disappeared and was quick on Julians trail
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14749

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Moko walks up to Kiko, "I am Minerava, but you can call me Moko. I've heard them say your name was Kiko. I just saw Ryuu leave. Why did he leave?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:57 pm

"Thank you for giving me all that stuff cousin" Julian said.
"Ah no problem dude, as long as you pay me...and because you let me live in the rebellion." Jan said.

Julian had a chopper claw as replacement for his arm, two shoulderguards out of chopper with two blue moons on it, a chopper eyepatch for his eclipse eye and a new cloak with a high collar but no Akatsuki clouds on it.

"I gotta hurry or Ryuu will get mad again."
It glowed red beneath Julian's eyepatch as he said: "Shadowstorm"

A storm out of shadows was supporting him as he rushed back to the others, while flying through the forest he crossed his paths with Ryuu, he looked at him and went back to the leader.

"I'm back" He said.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

"I see Ryuu has returned with another member. I've heard you talk about him. He is Julian. " Moko observed.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 am

"Next time Julian be a little more stealthy because I could see you going here from 100 miles away, even without my eyes." Ryuu said then looking at the new person "Who's this person?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 pm

"Hey, the shadowstorm is for speed, not for stealth... and If I hadn't done something about the arm Moko would pass out again" He pointed at the girl with his new arm.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 pm

"Excuse me, Julian, I believe you are confusing me with Kiko over there." Moko said trying to be polite, "I have no problem with blood."
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Julian tried to make a facepalm with his new arm but rammed it just in his face:
"Ow that hurts I gotta get used to it... well sorry Kiko, Moko, faces and names you know, and your names sound very much alike.... normally I just can remember faces for a long time...well until I've assassinated the owner of the face.." Julian shook his head because he was angry abut his own failure.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Moko rolls her eyes.
"All you ever think and talk about assassination," She says, "When the leader starts picking partners for us, you'll be the one not gettin' along."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi is BORED~!   Yumi is BORED~! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi is BORED~!
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next