TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Vote_lcapWAZZUP? - Page 16 Voting_barWAZZUP? - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Vote_lcapWAZZUP? - Page 16 Voting_barWAZZUP? - Page 16 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

WAZZUP?

Go down 
+13
Julian_Hattori
AssassinAlexx
HiddenShadow33
Arsuma1996
L Lawiet
phatman2000
DancingFlames
oogie boogie man
Neku Sakuraba
Jack Atlas
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Shizuo Heiwajima
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14954

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:15 am

I am sorry what happened to your house, I don't try to beat it but I have a pretty sad story of my own: an old class mate of mine, his name was Robert, finished his work as mechanic trainee and wanted to get a break from all that, so he went to Japan for one year, the sad thing is that he didn't survive, he died in a building at the earthquake, the message reached me yesterday.

oh and for melancholic: FAIL
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14976

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:14 am

Kisuke Urahara wrote:
HiddenShadow33 wrote:
what really sucks? house fires.

my microwave somehow caught on fire and the entire house was too fkd up to use anything on it, we all got out in time but our kitchen is dead and so is the office...the firemen came (a bunch of them, my lil' brother loved it) and drenched the house in water, ruining the expensive equipment downstairs... and then they broke the windows to clear the smoke out. plus, everything in the kitchen burned. including my ipod and my sister's dsi. and we had to sleep at someone elses house 'cuz ours is infested with carbon monoxcide. and we cant go in. and i have two outfits, my backpack and hygeine stuff and thats it. plus the water ruined my music sheets. and i cant find some of them. and im whiny. and itss 'that time of the month'. and somehow i have quidence counselers hanging on my every word. and the school knows. and my life sucks. and im STILL GROUNDED.

so if anyone can beat that, let me know. you win a new thing. (idc what it is)

did i mention i smell like smoke and need a shower? no? now you know. this. really. sucks.

Wow that does suck I'm soory :(

Thanks. I'm ok now, my mom, dad and brother are at a hotel and im with my mother...plus i learned my ipod survived. but then again the fire burned holes in the roof....eh...heh....oh well. can't do anything about it.

on another note, I'm going to my friend's house to play black ops after school todai and tommorow morning. ^^ practicing my 2012 skills 'in case the world goes nuts. :3
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14779

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:52 am

Julian_Hattori wrote:
I am sorry what happened to your house, I don't try to beat it but I have a pretty sad story of my own: an old class mate of mine, his name was Robert, finished his work as mechanic trainee and wanted to get a break from all that, so he went to Japan for one year, the sad thing is that he didn't survive, he died in a building at the earthquake, the message reached me
oh and for melancholic: FAIL
http://m.neatorama.com/2007/09/17/17-strange-facts-about-hitler/
Atleast Hitler had good handwriting.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

Posts Posts : 414
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16072

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 am

I KNEW ITALY'S JAPANESE VOICE ACTOR SOUNDED FAMILIAR!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! *fangasm....*
Back to top Go down
http://dollars-group.com/
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15721

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Sundress Dracula wrote:
I KNEW ITALY'S JAPANESE VOICE ACTOR SOUNDED FAMILIAR!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! *fangasm....*
Yep, the same voice actor for Lucario in the Japanese version of Pokémon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 pm

NEVER ...I repeat NEVER watch a german voice acted manga, no matter what manga it is (even hellsing) because german voice actors lack everything: THey thin because it's drawn it's a kids show and voice act that way...
German sentences take to long to be synced so they will shorten sentences and take away any sense from them.
And last but not east: GERMAN VOICE ACTORS SOUND GAY (even if they are acting for the bad guys)
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

Posts Posts : 124
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15619

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Julian_Hattori wrote:
NEVER ...I repeat NEVER watch a german voice acted manga, no matter what manga it is (even hellsing) because german voice actors lack everything: THey thin because it's drawn it's a kids show and voice act that way...
German sentences take to long to be synced so they will shorten sentences and take away any sense from them.
And last but not east: GERMAN VOICE ACTORS SOUND GAY (even if they are acting for the bad guys)

You're insulting the love of my life! Germany from Hetalia!
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:45 pm

I hate Hetalia for this reason:
It's based on World War II, and where is the Hitler-ish guy, eh? I mean, Death Note has a Hitler-ish gut and it doesn't have anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Could it be that you are a hitler fangirl....I would hate you IF (because I am a communist)
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 pm

No, but the parodies are hilarious.
Okay, I'm a Hitler parody fangirl.
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 pm

you do tend to talk about him alot. erm, it be nicer if you kept it down a bit, i personally know a jewish person on this site and she's quite sensitive. :)
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

Posts Posts : 124
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15619

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Germany does not, and I repeat DOES NOT represent Hitler. That Adolf git is his boss. If you watched through all of it, you would know. And you do see him sometime I just don't remember when.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Sundress Dracula:
I have nothing to talk about, so I talk 'bout him. I'll start Marie Antoinette, for she and Hitler both fall under "hated Austrians in history". (sorry Julian)

Wazzup Thread:
I've been procrastinating…
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:47 pm

k, thank you, hun! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16304

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:48 pm

In minecraft I'm making a sky castle and a water castle i already made the "Stairway to Heaven" and please stop with the hitler stuff it might give the site a bad rep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Apparently now I'm a Hun.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:13 pm

enough said
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Yay I finished my own self written and drawn manga! (it has over 200 pages :D)
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15955

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Spent the WHOLE Weekend outta the house. :)
It was fun. <3
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15721

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm

I finally battled and defeated Red in Soul Silver. I typed up the basic battle in a notepad document, so expect a one-post epic role-play within the next week. ;D
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Izaya Orihara
Aizen's Underling
Izaya Orihara

Posts Posts : 313
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15955

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Ah, cussed out my sisters ex.

>:D His face was like ._.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 pm

I found a text based bleach rpg I'm going to check this out for a while and see if its worth inviting my friends even though I'm a squad 11 member ands thy'll probably be espadas
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:28 pm

http://www.bleach-rpg.net/?ref=Okami_Hoshoku
This is a bleach text based rpg I posted a link if anyonre wanted to check it out I like it and the ppl you talk to are pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Shizuo Heiwajima
Lord Aizen
Shizuo Heiwajima

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm ticked.
My day went to hanging out with my awesome friends to a flat out war with my dad. it went from being about "me coming inside to shower" (which i really didn't have that much of a problem with)
to me being ridiculed because i am challenged by my, very serious, behavioral disorder to listen to him.
He absolutley REFUSES to accept that his daughter has 'something wrong with her.' i mean, i accept it, and its not entirely a bad thing. i have accelarated mental skills, but issues with other things. i just wish he'd quit shoveling me around like i'm a mindless bull, because the last time i did that, i was ordered to clean my room. it seemed to, stretch out to be 5 times the mess that it was, and i ended up having a flat out mental breakdown in my closet. it was about 4 years ago :P
i'd like to think i'm, what you would say, normal, but that's not true. My brain operates differently than a regular person, and that can make everyday activities extremely hard for me. I have to take high doses of perscription drugs for it, and that medication, also has adverse side effects that make it hard for me, i.e; I have symptoms similar to tourettes throughout my day, and its also a substance abused by anorexic and bulimecs to remove appitite.
lol, i have to set reminders on my phone to eat sometimes. XD
it doesn't help that my dad has never bothered to read any of the books on my disorder my mom has given him, or show up to any of my monthy therapy sessions. -.- its simply that, its not that i refuse to listen to you, dad, sometimes... i just can't.

whew... that venting like, calmed me down alot. :P
betcha learned a 'lil bit you didn't know about me, huh? :)
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Sundress Dracula wrote:
I'm ticked.
My day went to hanging out with my awesome friends to a flat out war with my dad. it went from being about "me coming inside to shower" (which i really didn't have that much of a problem with)
to me being ridiculed because i am challenged by my, very serious, behavioral disorder to listen to him.
He absolutley REFUSES to accept that his daughter has 'something wrong with her.' i mean, i accept it, and its not entirely a bad thing. i have accelarated mental skills, but issues with other things. i just wish he'd quit shoveling me around like i'm a mindless bull, because the last time i did that, i was ordered to clean my room. it seemed to, stretch out to be 5 times the mess that it was, and i ended up having a flat out mental breakdown in my closet. it was about 4 years ago :P
i'd like to think i'm, what you would say, normal, but that's not true. My brain operates differently than a regular person, and that can make everyday activities extremely hard for me. I have to take high doses of perscription drugs for it, and that medication, also has adverse side effects that make it hard for me, i.e; I have symptoms similar to tourettes throughout my day, and its also a substance abused by anorexic and bulimecs to remove appitite.
lol, i have to set reminders on my phone to eat sometimes. XD
it doesn't help that my dad has never bothered to read any of the books on my disorder my mom has given him, or show up to any of my monthy therapy sessions. -.- its simply that, its not that i refuse to listen to you, dad, sometimes... i just can't.

whew... that venting like, calmed me down alot. :P
betcha learned a 'lil bit you didn't know about me, huh? :)

Im sorry to have heard that but im here for you and so are your other friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAZZUP? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAZZUP?   WAZZUP? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAZZUP?
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: WAZZUP?-
Jump to: