TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
The Far Journy to the Best Vote_lcapThe Far Journy to the Best Voting_barThe Far Journy to the Best Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
The Far Journy to the Best Vote_lcapThe Far Journy to the Best Voting_barThe Far Journy to the Best Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
The Far Journy to the Best Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

The Far Journy to the Best

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

Posts Posts : 124
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15589

PostSubject: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 pm

" Are you ready to face Brock?" Candice asked. Zinchorio replied " Yeah, I'll be the best soon just you wait!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16274

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Kenichi walks into Pewter city "Pewter city, oh the memories" Kenichi thought " I wonder why Brock called me here though"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:36 pm

" Sorry I can't fight now, my friend is coming soon and I haven't seen him in a while." Brock explained, rubbing the back of his head. Zinchorio sighed. " Ok. What's his name?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:42 pm

"Brock at do you need?" Kenichi asked
"I need you to see the situation going on at the museum I heard of suspicious activity in the area and can't leave the gym" Brock answered
"Got it" Kenichi answered
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Zinchorio walked around waiting for her and Brock to fight. She looked up and saw the city's museum. She went inside then her eyes widened in shock.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

"Cmon not even 3 of yous at the time could take me down pathetic" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

Zinchorio yelled to the stranger, " You can beat those three! Finish off right here, right now, mister!" Her trusty Mawile thrown her arms in the air and yelled, " Maw!"
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 am

"if you wish to face me don't think you can win almost 2 years ago I was known as the Johto league champion" Kenichi said
Back to top Go down
DancingFlames
Chuunin
DancingFlames

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Zinchorio turned around to see another man. She smirked, " You're mine to defeat." He started to laugh, " A noob like you can't possibly defeat me." Zinchorio point at the man. Mawhile knew that ment it was time to fight. The strange man let out a pokeball, releasing a growlth. " Mawhile, use shadow ball." Zinchoroi commanded. No worries for her. She knew she can do it. " Maaaw," Mawhile sounded as a dark ball formed in its hands, " Maaawwhile!" the ball flong off to the growlth.
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Kenichi just walked away and decided to pay a visit to Misty in Cerulan city because he wanted to revisit all of the kanto gym leaders before heading off to the Isshu region to get his next set of badges, after all he did have the previous 37.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Far Journy to the Best   The Far Journy to the Best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Far Journy to the Best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: Roleplay :: ROLEPLAY :: Pokemon :: Kanto-
Jump to: