TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

Posts Posts : 70
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14203

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:00 pm

She nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Hnnn... I guess." she said, shaking the drowsiness off. Ryoku gave her a kind smile. "Why don't you two sleep in the back room tonight? I take it you'll be wanting to head out tomorrow, and that's best done when there's daylight. See?" she said, motioning to a window where there was only inky darkness outside, and the howl of wind.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14861

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:28 am

The former assassin nodded "Yeah I remember the nights in the north to be harsh and ice cold, it would be best for us if we rested now." At least that was what he said, but because of his paranoia Julian was very careful, "She could kill us while we are sleeping..." He thought.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:43 pm

"This way, then." Ryoku said, motioning them to a small spare bedroom in the very back of the store, down a hallway into what appeared to be a house-like portion of the store. "It only has one bed, but I'm sure you can make something work out. I'm going to bed now... It's been a long day." Ryoku said, smiling and leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 am

"I can't sleep anyways..." Julian said, because of his paranoia he was unable to relax. So he just sat down in front of the door, his eye beneath the bandage glowed black and a shadow-claw replaced his arm. Also he made a small broadsword out of the shadows, he rammed it into the floor in front of him and leaned against it. "Sleep well." He said.

(Out of Topic: I won't be online for one week, because I go to Rome. So have a nice week and don't get too bored without me. I'll mis the roleplaying.)
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:02 pm

Mizuki looked at him and tilted her head. "You need to sleep." she said, arching an eyebrow.

{oh, wow! have fun!}
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 am

"I can't. Even if I would try, my paranoia makes it impossible for me. After I killed the person who caused it, I will sleep for eternity, but till then..." He shook his head and looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Mizuki tilted her head, studying him. "I can put you under a light genjutsu to induce sleep. Sleep is a necessity, otherwise your internal organs will shut down." she said, brushing some hair behind her ears.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:39 pm

"Don't worry, I survived without seep since I fought ...him.. my hand is not the only thing made out of chopper."
Julian scratched his back.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:28 pm

She arched an eyebrow, shaking her head. "I'm afraid I must insist. You need to rest your body." she said, clearly not backing down.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm

"-I am dead-" Julian said all of a sudden. "Chopper organs are keeping me alive to serve only one purpose... Please don't tell the Akatsuki, but when I sleep it could happen that one of this organs will explode, like my old shoulderguard they are rather unstable right now... but if you have a genjutsu that worked like sleeping I'd be glad if you use it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: Roleplay :: ROLEPLAY :: Naruto :: Akatsuki-
Jump to: