TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Vote_lcapFinding what's been lost (serious only please) Voting_barFinding what's been lost (serious only please) Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

Posts Posts : 70
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14266

PostSubject: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Mizuki sat on the couch at the Akatsuki hideout, staring at one of her battle fans as she thought. She'd been like that for hours, and hadn't even noticed the time pass. She was restless, and she didn't know or understand why. She deployed her fan, then closed it, deploying it again. It was a never ending cycle. She was tired of not knowing who she was. She was tired of being nothing but a shell. She shouldn't even be considered human, since she couldn't act like one.

She finally stood up, deciding to got out on a limb and possibly get acquainted with her fellow Akatsuki members. She didn't even know them, really. She knew Deidara and Itachi best... but didn't know the others, all because she kept to herself.

She walked into the sealing room, seeing a group of her fellow members gathered there, and decided to make her move. "I'm going to search for the last known residency of the Hakumei clan, and hopefully find the burial ground for my immediate family. The Hakumei's territory was once in the far north, and it's hard to navigate, with many enemies. Who is willing to help me? I'll need everyone I can get." she announced.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14924

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 am

Julian who was leaning on a wall far away from the group stopped playing with his thumbs and looked up.
"So you are trying to find your past? Well if you ask me it's important to know who you are right NOW and not who someone else was that lived in your body in the past. But that's just my opinion."
He pushed himself from the wall and walked to her.
"But I am rusting-" He looked at his chopper claw. "Well oxidizing here doing nothing... you can't imagine how boring it can be without chakra, I can't even join the other members sealing the demons. So I could go for a little adventure, so count me in if you want."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm

Mizuki gave a nod towards Julian. "I understand your point and I know all I amount to now is a tool to be used in battle and the shinobi world. But I am only sixteen. I am alone. I have no feelings other than curiosity. I have no memories of my past. There are things I need answers to. And I do appreciate the help, Julian-san." Mizuki said, meeting his gaze with her own.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 pm

"Right then" Julian nodded quickly "I will do my best to lend assistance, I am just 16 too and have seen more than I want, looks like I am the opposite of you, because I want to forget my past and my feelings sometimes make me sick. If you want we can go right now."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Mizuki nodded, having already been packed up. If no one had decided to come, she still would've gone. Pein was well aware that the Akatsuki came second to her. "Then let's go." she said, thinking about what he had said.

After about twenty minutes of walking in silence on the road, Mizuki finally decided to make some form of conversation. The silence reminded her of her ANBU squad's betrayal...

"Julian-san... before you said that you wished to forget your past, and that your emotions make you sick... While I wouldn't want to take your past away, I am willing to keep your emotions at bay if you so desire. You and I don't know much about each other, and I suppose I am to blame due to my antisocial behavior... But I am willing to assist you in that manner." Mizuki offered, keeping her eyes dead-set on the road ahead.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 am

"Fair enough, I think we'll get to know each other better during this mission, and I think if we both are in a team it creates balance, like in Kisame's and Itachi's, the unsocial girl with no feelings and the messed up guy that would burn everything down when he get's the chance. And if I think about it... I need my feelings, without them I would think before taking action... and that would be boring..."
Julian started to walk next to her
"Oh, by the way, I have different names in the nation... you know an assassin with just one name is an easy target..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Mizuki thought about the idea of being a team with him, and nodded. "An actual team is best, strategically speaking. As for your emotions... I'm not willing to remove them. I'm willing to assist you with easing the painful ones..." she said, her voice trailing off a bit at the end.

She thought about what he said, how his memories were painful... but she wanted to have hers. She figured it was better to have her memories and know pain, instead of a blank past and knowing nothing of what it meant to have loved, or lost.

She looked back at Julian, nodding her head. "Yes... I am aware. I didn't have multiple names when I was an ANBU. I performed assassinations often, and somehow obtained the name "Black Cat of Konoha", though I can't see why... Why do you bring that up?" she asked, with her curiosity catching up with her again.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:27 pm

"I don't want you to be confused when someone calls me Hawk or Crow. And I think my memories are essential for my personality, without them I wouldn't be everyone's favorite sick *******."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Mizuki blinked, then nodded. "Alright... I understand." She was intrigued by him. She had new things to think about, and she could thank him for that. "Do you know anything of the Hakumei?" she asked. On some level, she knew it was pointless to ask.

All she knew of the Hakumei was that the clan was older than the Uchiha, and had been around since before shinobi existed. They were once powerful, and had many temples and complexes around the world, but they were all destroyed when the clan very suddenly went extinct. Any hope of finding an actual Hakumei temple or compound rested in the far north, where the clan originated.

Mizuki wanted to be like Julian. He knew where he came from.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:49 pm

"Dunno, I am a mist ninja, before I joined the Akatsuki I didn't even know 'bout the Anbu"

The only thing on Julian's mind right now was the urge to burn something to the ground
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:03 pm

She arched an eyebrow at him. "... Why are you angry?" she asked. Even without using her abilities, Mizuki was a decent judge at human behavior. She constantly read books on psychology, and Danzo had praised her for it. She could tell a lot about someone by the way they talked, stood, walked, and even breathed.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:09 pm

"Pfff. Angry? Well, look at our world: Wars, betrayals Pain, it's time someone burns it down and builds it new."
Julian grinned insane.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Mizuki looked surprised. "But... if you were to do that... then the past would be forgotten..." she quietly said, confused by his sudden behavior.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:18 pm

"Trading past for peace seems fair to me, I still have my memories, and I think it's not about building a brave new world it's more about..... my urge to burn something down" The quick changing of mind was a normal think for Hattori, after having his past it's only natural to go insane one day
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Mizuki realized this, and looked away. Maybe it was best to leave this subject... because she couldn't relate to it... but at the same time... "Peace can never exist. It's not possible." she rationed. As for his urge... "Why don't we spar? I would like to learn more about you." she asked, figuring he could blow off some steam.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Julian instantly stopped and put on an insane grin.
"Let's dance"
His healthy hand was resting o his katana's hilt
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:39 pm

She nodded, flicking her bangs out of her face, standing in a relaxed position. "I'm ready when you are." she said, her eyes quickly examining him from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Not like his personality, Julian was a very defensive fighter. He didn't move at all, but little red light started to glow beneath the red Bandage. "...6%..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Mizuki caught what he said. 6%... if he was going for a full powered attack, he would have it in 94 more percent values. She decided to go out on a limb and attack first.

She executed a quick set of hand signs, and water crystals began forming out of the air's natural water vapor. "Water style; water prison." she said, with the water quickly encasing him in a sphere made entirely of the liquid. She would watch him, and make mental notes as she did.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Julian grinned beneath the water, a red lightning bolt chased down the chain from his eye to his chopper claw, it exploded and the prison bursted.
He started to grin even more insanely.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:57 pm

Mizuki noticed the streak of lightning, and got in an actual fighting stance. If it came down to electricity, you couldn't be too careful. She knew that well. But the fact that he seemed so bloodthirsty made her decide to do something a bit new.

Mizuki closed her silver-blue eyes, and opened them, revealing cat-like pink eyes. Other than Itachi and Deidara, Julian was the first to see the extinct kekkei genkai of the Hakuemi.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:01 pm

"This should be fun"
"Actually People ask me about the color of my lightning, but you'll see soon enough"
The eye glowed brighter.
"20%..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 pm

She decided to see what was under those bandages. "Tell if you want. I won't press you." she said, vanishing and suddenly appearing face to face with him, their noses almost touching. She tugged on the bandages, and they unraveled, while she never broke eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Beneath the bandage Julian's skin was covered in scars and a chopper plate covered his eye, the chain led to a red energy force where his eye should be, it looked like the sign for Chaos.
"You really had to know.... didn't ya."
He took her head with the chopper claw and threw her on the ground.
"Sorry but a fight is a fight... I learned that back in my homevillage...."
Back to top Go down
Mizuki
Genin
Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

She looked mildly surprised at the copper arm, and stood, not at all fazed by his actions. "You're right. a fight is a fight." she said. In half a second, she executed a powerful roundhouse kick to his head, delivering it with lightning enhanced force, hitting her mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding what's been lost (serious only please)   Finding what's been lost (serious only please) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding what's been lost (serious only please)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG! :: Roleplay :: ROLEPLAY :: Naruto :: Akatsuki-
Jump to: