TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Vote_lcapShadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Voting_barShadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Vote_lcapShadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Voting_barShadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14858

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:58 am

Julian sat somewhere in a field, all alone. He was training his shadowcontrol, he tried to use the darkness of the night around him. But it didn't look much of a battle more like a dance, shadows followed his movements and, like serpents, two lines of shadows where following his hand and chopperclaw.

"Focus, don't let the paranoia break through...Was that a sound, is somebody there? No just your imagination, stick to the training nothing will happen.....you a free....free of law.......you're a rebel....those who's limits are bordered by morality or law are weak.....there are no rules, there are no limits.....shadows won't betray you......shadows are silent followers....they don't have a will or a soul......like you....you'r will....nothing.....you'r soul...a black pit inside of this body.....you'r goal....salvation......you'r only rule....don't die....survive...."

Julian summoned his silver scythe and started to reap through the field in a dancing like way, shadows where following it. The silent renegade hadn't his eyepatch on, and the red eye glowed but it wasn't bright...it was just power in a flow through an empty eye. the stripes going down his cheek where grown and covered his whole body like a tattoo in a tribal like way. Julian had his cloak bound around his hips and had no shirt on, his arms had lots of tattoos, for example two skulls on his shoulders, tentacle like shadows where coming out of their mouths going down his arm. He also had a natural tattoo on his back, that means it was first carved into his back, then someone put something in, it looked brutal and strange. Because it was on his back it couldn't be impossible his own work. the word that was carved all over his back was: RENEGADE.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14683

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:44 am

Moko sat on the highest branch of the tallest tree. She looked outward. Then, she stood up and brushed her hair to the side. Her yellow-green eyes slowly faded into a silvery-yellow. She jumped down from the branch quickly.

I haven't unlocked my Mayoneka* yet. I know I must for it's full power.

She made a giant swarm of dark lightning owls. Each one standing on the ground, ready for their commands.

"Go find me an owl," said Moko,"and bring it back live."

The hundreds of her lightning owls took flight and spread out in the sky. Moko started to walk up hill. She sensed someone there. As she walked up the hill, she notices that there were a few streams. She had never seen such clear water in nature.

She had a thought on the way. It was the harmony of nature in this place. The perfect spots and how it works. The animals, even though they know they're in danger, seem to be happy. From the smallest bug to the largest bear, they all know of a danger, yet they enjoy their lives. Right now, she was hunting for an owl. Owls, they're strong and vicious. A group of them can take down foxes. The single ones are no match for the raccoons.

Moko reached the top of the hill and saw Kasume. Moko didn't know Kasume really well, but she has seen her activities. Learning she suffers from acholism. Her greeting was kind. A tone Moko didn't her much back in the hideout.

"What brings you up here, Kasume?" Said Moko in a friendly tone, "I came up here because I like high places."

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 pm

As Julian turned around and wanted to slash his scythe on the ground two strangely looking half sniper-gun, half blades where blocking it.
"Whoa whoa whoa slow down little cousin or someone will get hurt" A man said, he had a long brown braid, a leather-chopper armor on and a eyepatch like red glowing targeting device on his right eye, the other eye glowed greenish-silver. a huge grin where going from his left to his right cheek.

"Jan... (male name in my country) What brings you here silvereye." Julian asked.
"Well I have completed you'r request for sound reducers for your guns." Julian's older cousin took two strange chopper pipes out of his backpack.
"But I am sure that's not the only reason why you are here..." Julian said
"Well...I just wanted to see my younger cousin again."
Julian raised an eyebrow.
"OK, OK some people wanted to see me dead so I am searching shelter here."

"But you're not an akatsuki" Julian said
"Just for on weak?" Jan asked in a very cute way.
"Forget it....well you can but nobody should see you, I am dead if they find out an outsider is among us."
"Roger that, you are like shadow I am like light" Jan said as he started to decay in small silver glowing pieces and got one with a ray of moonlight."

Julian laid down on the floor and started t take a nap.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Moko sensed someone behind her in the moonlight. She turned around and saw nobody, but she still felt it.

What the hell?

Moko reached into the moonlight and pulled out a man with a silvery eye.

"Who are you?" Moko asked.

Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:17 am

"Um....erm....I'm no spy for sure" Julian's cousin said as he ran away.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 am

"Yeah, sure," Moko mumbled.

She sent a dark lightning binding chain on him making him fall. At that moment one of her owls came back with a Great-Horned owl.

"Withdraw," Moko whispered.

All of the owls that were out came back and disappeared. The Great-Horned owl was a great owl to do her Mayoneka awakening on.

Great, now I have to find a perfectly clear pond with no other animals in it.

Moko made a huge dark lightning owl. It was large enough to hold the person she just found.

"Try not to move," said Moko, "the talons can pinch quite hard and you can fall. If you see a good pond that's very clear and seems to have no fish in it, let me know."

Mojo waved goodbye to Kasume as she left. She was searching ground as the owl searched by air. She found many clear ponds, but there was always animals in them. She decided to also search sky because the owl was getting to places faster. She jumped up and was grabbed the owl's other talon.

"Why are you here and who are you?" Moko asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 am

"Sorry but I really gotta go" Julian's cousin said politely as he cracked out his bones, slipped through the owl's claw and fell to the ground. at the high speed fall he turned around while he was in the air and put his bones there where they belong again. He made a platform out of sliver-light that supported him through his fall, it scattered into little pieces as he started to run again.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:12 am

A person that melts into light. It's very similar to Julian's shadow technique.

Moko just saw Julian. Her owl swooped down close to him. He seemed to be standing in a field, so she decided to go up to him from the front.

"Do you know about people that melt into the light?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 am

Julian looked surprised at Moko, then he thought: She must have detected my cousin, that's bad....

"How do you know about the silver eyes?...well nevermind, silver eyes are the opposite of us eclipse eyes, able to control moonlight, they where tyrants and suppressed us eclipse eyes very long. They used us as slaves till we have risen up and killed them all... but it's impossible that one of them is still alive...." Julian said after a bit of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm

"What about your cousin and your younger sister?" Moko asked, "you said you spared them."

The moon shone brightly over. Casting a mysterious, yet calm, light around the two ninja. As the moon shone over, it never beat the glow of Moko's Mayoneka. They seemed to rage with an ominous silvery-yellow fire.

He knows something, but he won't tell me.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 am

"My sister seeks revenge and my cousin is a smith... my sister is weak and my cousin is unable to use his silver eye, it got ripped out at the rebellion, so he is wearing, like me, an eyepatch."

Julian could lie perfectly he learned it during his career as an assassin, in reality the eye of his cousin worked perfectly, and he is protecting his little sister indirectly, so she will rebuild the silver eye part of the Hattori clan.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Clan. Moko had nearly forgotten about her Mayoneka.

"I must leave," she said as the owl grabbed her in it's talons.

Lies, lies, lies.

She almost missed the clear pond because she wasn't focusing. She got off, and she burned the horned owl. She scattered it's ashes in the pond. She looked deep into it, and then she touched it. She said the Mayoneka unlocking words and closed her silvery-yellow eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she was up on a mountain. Next to her was a beautiful, brown horned owl. That was her guardian animal.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"I gotta hide my cousin somewhere better" Julian thought.
He contacted the moonlight with his shadows and reached Jan.
The mechanic was standing before him.
"We have to move you to a safe destination" Julian said
"Where? Oh an by the way I met a pretty cute girl, two long pigtails and silver yellow eyes I like her pretty much."
"Cut it off Jan, she's an Akatsuki, they are all too dangerous for you."
"But..."
"Jaaan?"
"Ok, Ok...so where do you want to move me?"
"I know a cave far away enough that you can build a new workshop there."
"That would be great, thanks cousin."

Julian was worried about the way this situation could end.

Last edited by Julian_Hattori on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:19 am

The owl started to speak, "I am Defiance. I am the one that defies, but my defiance was crafted by you. For when you were born, I was born. When you die, I die. The difference between us is that when you die, people remember you. They will speak of you. I am only known to you, so when you die I am completely forgotten."

Moko listened carefully.

"You will unlock the power tonight, for I know you feel it. I also feel it. Minerava, your defiance can be used in good ways. Your quarrelsome personality could be used for good. I will grant you the unlocked Mayoneka. First you need to pass." it said.

The owl stared into Moko's eyes. It caused her to experience the worse that happend the Chiyo clan. She must not speak during this process. It was finally over.

"Good, good. The second part is to defeat me. Do not kill me, for you will die too."

They both fought fiercely for a few hours. Moko had nearly gotten herself killed.

If I can just restrain the owl…

She threw a binding chain of lightning at the owl.

That's a good position because they can't get free that way.

It couldn't get free. She approached it, and held her dagger over it's neck. One moved, and it would die.

"I saw your strategy, Minerava. You pass." Defiance said.

When Moko next openned her eyes she was back in the forest. It felt as if hours passed, but only a few minutes have.

I sense someone next to Julian.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:22 am

Jan went into the direction Julian showed him. Julian turned around and walked back to the hideout, after a short time he was walking into the direction of the cave with crates full of metal-junk pressure displays and much more, he mumbled and cursed because of the of the incompetence of his cousin to just stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:49 am

Moko ignored them and went back to the lair.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm

"phew she didn't ask anything , I thought I was busted..." Julian thought while continued to carry the crates.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Moko started to enter the lair by the time she had an idea.

She went up in the tree and waited for Julian to come back.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:43 pm

After a time Julian came back, his cousin finally made him voice reducers for his guns.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Moko sent out a blast of dark lightning to bind Julian in a way that he couldn't escape. Her eyes once again ignited with the silvery-yellow fire.
"Who was the man you were with? Coincidence he was the man I pulled out of the moon light?" Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 am

"I see it's no use to lie" Julian said sadly.
"After the rebellion, I let a few of the silver eyes survive... those are my family, but they aren't always easy....
My cousin for example... he's older than me but a huge goof, in addition he is hunted by the remaining eclipse eyes.
Promise me you won't tell this any other Akatsuki.... that guy you saw was my cousin, he needs shelter, and can be good service for us, but if Akatsuki finds out that he lives here I don't know what could happen to him...."

Julian looked away because he was so ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:08 am

"I won't tell." Moko replied.
The night seemed darker. The stars in the sky glowed with a sad fire.
"Julian, would you like me to untie you?" she asked.
The constellation, Cassiopeia, was the only one that didn't look very sad.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 am

Julian turned single parts of his body into shadows, so he could easily escape.
"Now you know how much I trust you, I could have ran away too, I just really hope I can trust you... If you need one of the inventions and machines my cousin makes just head to the cave in the east and tell him I sent you...."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

"I won't tell. Tell your cousin to burn his urine, so the tracking dogs won't find him," Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Julian nodded and faded into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)   Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows in the Night (moved from When Pain Embraces Night)
Page 1 of 1