TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

Go down 
+2
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14924

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Julian was just sitting there, looking up to Moko, how could she feel so safe? Julian couldn't enjoy anything without thinking someone is lurking behind the next door and wants to kill him, thanks to this paranoia he survived, but what a life was that without joy? he grabbed his gun to end it, but then h thought: "At least I should try" and he let go of the weapon again."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14749

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:06 am

Moko looks at Julian. He had seemed glared at her for a second there. Moko was quiet for a few minutes.
The Mage that I remember must've passed it on to his oldest child by now. His oldest child was Necessitas. She used fire. She must be hiding in the Land of Fire.

(Note: Necessitas is the Roman goddess of destiny. My RPC's name, Minerava, is also a Roman goddess. Minerava is the goddess of wisdom and battles. (Athena in Greek goddesses))

Last edited by Melancholic on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

Posts Posts : 32
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14520

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 pm

Caspia runs back down river. Julian and Moko seem to stopped conversing. Caspia climbed up the tree and said, "Hey, can I sit with you?"
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 pm

" Of course you can," Moko replied, "The branch can support you too. So what were you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Caspia puts her hair back into the high ponytail because a boy was there, so she didn't want to look bad.
"So, what were you and Julian talking about?" Caspia asks.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 pm

"Just some of my problems, nothing big..."
Julian ruined the beautiful moment in that cloudless night by reloading his second gun.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:25 pm

"Julian," Moko whispered, "Should she know?"
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:50 pm

"I don't care, you can tell her, she'll find it out sooner or later..." Julian finished reloading his gun. with a *click* he closed it again.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm

"I won't tell her right now," Moko said, "Mainly because we're in a tree in the middle of the night. Not the best place if Caspia turns out to be overeactive."
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:29 pm

"Stop mumbling. I can't hear." Caspia said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 am

"let's say I am a bit too paranoid and can't get rid of it."

Julian started to fasten the bolts in his chopper claw with a screwdriver.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:13 pm

"Caspia, what made you come up here?" Moko asks.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14946

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

Kiko woke up from a deep sleep suddenly. She peered around her room. The lights were all off, but the window was slightly ajar. It reminded her of the night her clan died...she glanced around sadly before starting to become afraid.

It felt like the darkness was suffocating her. She wanted, no needed, to get outside. But she was scared to touch the floor. What if someone was hiding under her bed? They could easily reach out and grab her...

Her anxiety grew and she clutched her white pajamas. She searched for her doll but couldn't find her. Kiko started to panic. The doll was in the middle of the floor. I'm too old for this! the reasonable side of her chided. But then again, it was very late. And bad things can happen in the night...

She glanced dover to the window that was open. She didn't remember leaving it open...but it was now. She crawled over her bed and onto a chest, reaching for the window. It was her only way out. Her mind started to play tricks on her as she swiped at it and missed again. She franticly swiped at it again and imagined darkness pouring from under her bed, swallowing her doll.

She finally got hold of the window latch and opened it all the way, crouching and leaping through it with fear. She landed on a hill and tumbled down it, staining the white pajamas green with grass. She looked up at the open room and the crickets chirped peacefully. The moon shone brightly in the sky and stars covered the almost cloudless night. Everything was calm. She wondered what had made her so scared.

She got up and sighed. It wasn't like her to be so afraid of nothing. The stars twinkled comfortingly and the trees rustled as a light breeze passed. She stood straight, staring up at the sky. "So many stars..." she said to herself. She sat back down and lay gazing at them, listening to the calming sounds of the night. "Such a nice night..." she mumbled.

She heard sounds of laughter and some quiet conversing. I guess I'm not the only one out, then. she thought. She pushed her chakra away from her lazily to see who it was. Kasume, Yumi, Sasori, and Hidan were over at the hotsprings. Moko, Julian, and Caspia were talking over in the trees.

She ran a piece of grass through her fingers. Someone had taught her how to make noise with a blade of grass once, she forgot who though. She played with the grass childishly and placed rocks around it to make a castle. Yawning, she arranged flowers around it and placed a stick with grass tied around it for a flag. She made little soldiers out of petals and a mini-catapult with a few stones.

She manipulated the soldiers with her chakara and had them storm the castle, amusing herself quietly. "The castle has been sieged. Bring in the archers...." she whispered, placing more petals on the stone walls. She flew little blobs of chakra out of the petals and had it be their arrows. The small battle continued on, and she watched it, unaware of anything else going on around her.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:31 am

"I'm going back" Julian suddenly said as he stood up, he was standing in front of the bright moon.
Shortly before he jumped down he turned his head and whispered: "After I've defeated the paranoia in my head, I'll be able to sleep again...."
Then he jumped down the tree.

He strolled through the grass there was a shadow far away, out of paranoia he drew one of his guns and aimed for it, but as he came closer he recognized it was just Kiko sitting on the ground, he put the gun down and greeted her with a short: "Hi" then he walked on.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Moko ran after Julian.

"I heard Caspia was a drug dealer. Maybe she has something that might help you sleep." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Academy Student
Royalty

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Caspia jumped down the tree.
"I do, Minerava. And Kiko, what exactly are your abilities?" Says Caspia
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:00 am

"No, not even drugs can destroy it... it's no normal paranoia, it's a curse, an illusion caused by one ma- erm..creature, if I defeat hi-..It I think the paranoia will go away, but killing this gu-...thing is impossible...."

Julan started to move on
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 am

"Julian, let's go to Necessitas, or try to find her tomorrow. I think she's in the Land of Fire because her younger brother uses fire. Necessitas herself has the power of curses. It's complicated to explain that. About killing him. Mages mostly get rid of inner demons that way, but a stupid quest has to be done. I'm not a mage, so I really don't know much." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 am

"Land of fire eh?" Julian raised an eyebrow. "sounds pretty dangerous, but not as dangerous as facing him, I'm in..."
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 pm

"Let's leave at the next sunset. Caspia and Kiko may come too, I guess." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

"If they want, I start to pack my things and get a new coat for you, I think the red clouds aren't a very good fashion statement in the land of fire..."

Julian didn't wait for an answer and jumped through the window in Kiko's room, he left it and walked on.

Some time later he was sitting at a wooden table, a candle was the only source of light, he started to dip pyramid shaped bullets in a glass of poison and load his guns with them, after every finished bullet he said: "if the answer isn't violence, neither it is silence..."
after that he opened a wardrobe and pulled a black leather coat out, it wasn't very fancy, just some grey tribals covered it's back side. He just put belts with lots of throwing daggers attached to them around both his legs and his chest. He entered Kiko's room and threw the coat out of the window in Moko's hands.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

"Thank you, Julian. You do I know I have clothes, right?" Moko said, "Also, I'm going to steal some of Konan's make up. We'll ALL wear it, since someone might recognize us."

Moko walks over to Konan's room and takes some of her make up.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:02 pm

"Yeah totally forgot about other clothes since I'm wearing only the same coat, I know I stink a bit, but living int he forest for 2 years made me that way" Julian scratched the back of his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:09 pm

"Well, I have a dress that I'm sure nobody will recognize me in, but the problem is perverts. I guess they're safer than getting arrested. I'll find the dress and show it to you if you like." Moko said.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 pm

"As long as nobody recognizes you" Julian said.

"Oh, and if you like the coat you can keep it, I've got mine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next