TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Vote_lcapOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Voting_barOmens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)

Go down 
+2
Izaya Orihara
Shizuo Heiwajima
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14946

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:14 am

Kiko had spread her chakra out again as soon as Julian has left, but now she quickly retracted it and walks inside. She unwrapped the blindfold and put it into her pouch, then blinked a few times to get used to the lighting. Unsure of what to do she hesitantly took a seat on the floor near Julian. She tried to make a note of the people sitting around her, but most of them had hoods that covered their faces.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14924

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:31 am

"So what does our brother of the east want? I haven't seen you for ages?" Yassir said in a natural deep voice that he highered a bit because he was talking very friendly, also he had an accent.
"I want to get rid of my pa-" Juian stopped talking and looked at Kiko (-I owe her one-) he thought. "Erm, what I wanted to say was, do you have any kind of medicine that allows someone who faints when he or she sees blood to stay calm?" "Of course but you've killed so many people why now? You must have spilled the most blood in the desert rebellion." "Not for, me... it's for a friend." Yassir gave Julian a necklace it was the japanese sign for peace. "it has a certain smell, that neutralizes the smell of blood, in addition it makes the body calm so blood won't have any... how do you say... psychic?... affects."
"Thanks a lot brother." Julian gave the necklace to Kiko.
"please excuse us young lady, those are friendly people here, so if you want something like tea or bread just ask them." Yassir said to Kiko as we were leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:53 am

Kiko looked at the necklace in her hand. She hadn't seen anything like it. "Julian what about your paranoia...?" She turned her gaze to him. "Didn't we come for a cure..?" There were some doors on the way out but not many. All of them were quiet though. Not an eerie quiet but more of a peaceful one, relaxing. Calm. Now that wasn't something she had seen much of. She walked out of the home feeling baffles by the obvious serenity that encompased the area, seemingly a shield that blocked out all of the rest of the world's evil. Sacred, maybe? She ran her fingers across the small indents in the necklace. It had a strange calming effect..an though she felt she should be on the lookout she couldn't bring herself to send out the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

"We are going to discuss it in the back-room, you can come if you want, but you don't have to. And trust me, ask for the tea, it's like they make it the desert it's excellent" Julian smiled while saying the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 am

"I'll come." she said and followed Julian quietly. After looking at the necklace for another moment she put it around her neck. She didn't feel the need to use her chakra, which she was unsure whether it was a good or bad thing. They entered a room at the end of the hallway and pushed aside the curtain. Inside was a colorful and exotic looking room. She took a seat on one of the pillows and asked for a cup of tea. When it arrived she blew the steam off the cup and took a sip. It was delicious, the best she had tasted in a while.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

"So where is your paranoia from brother?"
Julia slowly looked up to Yassir, he had a serious look on his face...
"Chaos Ragnaröck"
Yassir jumped back and aimed at him with one of the swords he grabbed from the wall.
"Go into the dessert of suna, find a old man he will help you he will wait for you in the cave of sorrow. NOW LEAVE THIS PLACE!"
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

The man's sudden change in demeanor was startling. Kiko stood silently and looked at Julian. The word he had used obviously had some bad connotation to it, but she suspected he would tell her it's origin later on. Her cup of tea was still sitting on the low table, steaming. The aroma wafted to her nose temptingly but she left it where it was. After all, they were being banned from this place. Knowing that she'd never return to this place envoked a feeling of remorse, but she quickly brushed it aside and waited for Julian's next move. If it was to fight she would fight with him commitingly, but she hoped he would do as the man asked and leave peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Julian bowed down before Yassir.
"Thank you friend... I know that you think I won't survive... If I have to tell the truth I also don't think that I'll make it."

Julian left the room.

"Kiko, there's nothing left for me to do here, you can go home, there is hardly a chance that we'll survive the next step... but if you still want to go with me...then please don't make me responsible for your death..."
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 pm

"I can hardly abandon a comrade in the middle of a mission. I'll come with you." she said, following him step for step, remaining a reasonable distance behind him. She subconciously held the necklace around her neck to steady her nerves. She truly did not want to leve Julian alone in this mission, but she couldn't help being slightly fearful. She hoped that she was strong enough to overcome this fear, however, and help him as well as she could.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 pm

"While we are traveling to Suna, I can tell you the story of my paranoia." Hattori said without looking back to Kiko.
"A rebellion can not be made by a single man, and back then in the time when I was a rebel, fighting my battles for freedom I wasn't alone. There where two brothers, Paul and Patrick, they where twins, but Patrick once changed sides and went with the government, so I had no choice but to kill him. Paul wants to avenge his brother, but he has gone crazy, crazy enough to break the bonds of life and death, crazy enough to get enough power to destroy the existence of beings as we know them, but he isn't a danger to the world, because he has lost his mind completely... I still feel guilty for this... One day he came back and showed me his madness, his strength his enormous appetite for Chaos, I was so afraid of him that I got my paranoia. But it looks like he has made himself a name in the desert, but nobody knows where he is exactly"

Julian's chopper arm was twitching and letting out some steam.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

She had many questions to ask Julian but didn't want to pressure him into talking. She had the faintest sense that she knew the path they were taking but couldn't put her finger on where or when it was she had travelled here. She kept her hands at her sides and waited for him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:37 pm

"I have to equip myself with better weapons... you can do the same, we'll meet here again...."

Julian walks into a shop.

As he walk out again my looks have changed completely. (looks like my new avatar)
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 am

Kiko yawned slightly as she stood outside the shop, waiting for further instruction. She had bought supplies from a nearby food stand. Now she had bread, cheese and water.
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:15 am

"Are you ready to go?" Asked Julian.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:05 am

She turned to him and nodded, handing the shopkeeper money to pay for the items she bought. It had become cooer now that the sun was setting, and it seemed like the marketplace was closing.

(Sorry if I'm changing the setting, I don't fully know what time it is. Or where we are, specifically. Suna, right?)
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:07 am

(Well right now we are at Konoha setting for Suna. But the timing is perfect, it's sundown and we'll travel through the desert at night)

"Ok, let's get going..."
Hattori walks towards the gates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)   Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omens in The Shadows.... (serious rp only k thx)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8