TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEH ULTIMATE AKATSUKI RPG!

making the world a better place, one jinchuuriki at a time ^^

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» last post :o?
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2022 5:47 pm by dbzmibbit7

» CHARACTER SHEET!
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:02 pm by Little_Tora

» AM I THE ONLY ONE
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:51 pm by Little_Tora

» HEWOO anyone out there
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» MEOW MEOW MEOW Hello
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:50 pm by Little_Tora

» ID LIKE TO HEAR FROM A MEMBER
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:48 pm by Little_Tora

» awesome akatsuki pic i found-ed :P
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:44 pm by Little_Tora

» MORE RULES. POST OKAY ONCE YOUVE READ THEM.
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm by Little_Tora

» Risuke runs into Itachi :3
Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm by Demonglass10112

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Poll
Top posters
Jack Atlas
Kamiakin Anime Club Vote_lcapKamiakin Anime Club Voting_barKamiakin Anime Club Vote_rcap 
Shizuo Heiwajima
Kamiakin Anime Club Vote_lcapKamiakin Anime Club Voting_barKamiakin Anime Club Vote_rcap 
Neku Sakuraba
Julian_Hattori
Izaya Orihara
Black Mage Darkwizardton
Melancholic
oogie boogie man
HiddenShadow33
DancingFlames
Gallery
Kamiakin Anime Club Empty
Statistics
We have 80 registered users
The newest registered user is frejar

Our users have posted a total of 3229 messages in 157 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 134 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:25 am

Kamiakin Anime Club

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

Posts Posts : 367
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 15712

PostSubject: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey, there's an Anime Club at my (and Light's and phatman's) school.

Basically we are a sub-club for Tech Club at Kamiakin, which is a club for those that love video games and such.
However at Anime Club, we put on anime movies (G-Rated, no swearing and little to no blood.) for this party that Tech Club sets up called a LAN Party (Party where people go to school on a Saturday and play games. This generally happens once every two months.) for people that want to watch.

As far as I know, there are about 9 members, including me as chairmen (highest power), Light, L Lawiet, and phatman2000.

We generally have meetings every Friday at Lunch, except that there are some weeks when there's nothing to talk about and some weeks that are absolutely necessary.

When the time comes that we need to get the movie that may be shown at the LAN Party, they need to be approved by Mr. Hoglen (Tech Club advisor). Usually what happens here is that we pick a day to show him the movie, then show him. If he approves it, it will be shown at the next LAN Party. If it's not approved... well, you don't wanna know.

That's Anime Club for you, since most of this site, I think, is in middle school, you may want to be in this club in the future.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

Posts Posts : 142
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14967

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 pm

that sounds like fun! (its my last year in middle school, woot!) so...youi basically watch movies and talk and stuff? my friend might be interested too :3 but then again...i could drag another into it but she'd get pissed at me :D
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:37 pm

We now need to pick a movie to show at the Halo Mini-LAN Party.

Basically Mini-LAN Parties are a short version of the LAN Parties
LAN Parties run from 11:00 to 6:30on Saturdays while Mini-LAN's run from 6:00 to 9:00 on Fridays. (Even though this will happen on the 20th)

This movie would be shown for those that aren't into the whole Halo series.
So far, the candidates that I don't need to rent are:
Pokemon The Movie: 2000
That's about it for that, but here's some movies that already have been approved by Hoglen-sensei:
The Cat Returns, Howl's Moving Castle, Millennium Actress, and Spirited Away.
If any could let us borrow the above mentioned movies, that would be awesome. :D
If anyone else has any other recommendations, we'd be glad to hear it. But remember, keep them G-Rated.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:00 pm

hm.....i've seen spirited away before. its a great animation and storyline ^^ i actually got that one from the library, too. remember you might be able to pick up movies from there for free...and you might see something you like there too.

as for movie ideas....i would say naruto, but there are a few movies out there that have blood, so i dunno. you could do bakugan too, there are some movies for that. there's a lot of fighting, but its mostly like yu-gi-oh in that there isnt any actual blood.

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jack Atlas
Aizen's Underling
Jack Atlas

Posts Posts : 626
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 16295

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 pm

LINK REMEMBER WE CAN TRY NARUTO AND FOR A LAST RESORT WE CAN USE YUGIOH THE UNABRIDGED MOVIE.... i typed in all caps lock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kendell9000?feature=mhw5
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 pm

The official Anime Club Forum is up!
It's got the same basic principles as this forum, but it's a forum for the Kamiakin Anime Club members.
If you want to join this club, or already a part of it, you should really think about joining this website too.
Hopefully this wouldn't break the advertising rule that this forum has, but then again, it's the forum for Anime Club members, which means I'm not really going for the most members, it's mainly for the activities that this Anime Club has to offer.
Anyway, here's the link: http://kaanimeclub.forumotion.com/
Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Julian_Hattori
Jounin
Julian_Hattori

Posts Posts : 353
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14945

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:56 am

let me just buy a private jet, and I'm off to the states -.-
Back to top Go down
Melancholic
Chuunin
Melancholic

Posts Posts : 189
PowerLevel PowerLevel : 14770

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:41 am

Which state? You have 50 to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Neku Sakuraba
Aizen's Underling
Neku Sakuraba

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:46 am

I'll give you a dead give away hint: It is bordered by Canada in the north and Oregon in the south. On the east, it is bordered by Idaho and, on the west, it is bordered by an Ocean.
Back to top Go down
HiddenShadow33
Chuunin
HiddenShadow33

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 pm

eh....wisconsin...? idk. :3 so much for good social studies grades.....

my mom still hasn't found my ds. i looked for it too, and its gone. :(

poof, the magic fairy took it and now its gone forever and we must quest to get it back. hah...i wish it were that simple :D

i started an rp in my notebook. its actually getting VERY long. and there are only four of us. it started as just two, but after the other two joined i found out my original teamate was a turncoat :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamiakin Anime Club   Kamiakin Anime Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamiakin Anime Club
Page 1 of 1